As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Super Robot Wars - OGs is OUT, OG Gaiden up next

1454647484951»

• PataPata Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    FCD wrote: »

But wouldn't they then both have Nanbu as their surname?

You think Excellen's the type to give up her name?

Also, I'm back to playing OG1 after having fun in W. Back to Ryusei's story.

...I miss R-2's Hi Zol Launcher. :( Rai is up there with Excellen in terms of "Awesome Sniper" units, and they don't give it to you right away

Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • FCDFCD Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Well, she is super duper in love with Kyosuke, and since she's a Westerner, there's a good chance she'd just consider it normal to take her husband's name.

FCD on
    Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
    edited January 2008
    This new game is in an alternate universe anyways. I'm pretty sure the same last name thing is just a bit of fanservice.

Pata on
  • FCDFCD Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Yeah, probably. Tons of fanservice, though. May as well have called it Breast Attack on Fuck Mountain :lol:

FCD on
    Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
    edited January 2008
    Ugg. Twice now I've forgotten to actually equip the Gespenst MkII M that Garnet's in with actual weapons It's a bit annoying having only "Attack" and Jet Magnum, heck, she's more of a shootan character (as much as the inevitable SP/Repair slave she will become can be anyways)

Still, a new M90 of doom is always good. :D

Pata on
  • ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Pata wrote: »
    There's so little time till I get my copy of Gaiden, and I STILL can't get through OG2, I hate this "Struggle though and barely complete missions with no money to spend because it gets eaten by unit repair." shit. I upgraded the alt and stuff this time, but it does me little good when I have to go oon the harder rotes were roughly 80% of the stuff is brand new and needs upgrades, (Avianno route) and it's so hard to get out of this pit. I'm stuck at the mission where you're fighting Archibald and Seolla, and I keep losing units left and right, and even If I can do this, It's not like I'm going to get cash I deperately need for Ouka next mission.

Man it was funny before, but now it's just kinda sad.

I mean, it just sounds like you're just not very good at these games.

I have no idea if this advice is still relevant but...

Do you have SP regenerate on every character? Do you always keep a repair/resupply unit nearby? (One of the battleships, I use the Hiyru, is good for this)

And finally to you completely abuse the ability to use the HTB Cannon several times in one turn? :P

Let me see, I had gotten past the mission I'm on, I'm just on the one where you have to defeat a rather large guantlet of enemies and then fight Ouka in her Rapiecage.

I'm in the Avianno route, and this is the oint of the game where most pilots are just shy of getting SP Regen, and, what's more, I don't have the SRX yet, I havent been reunited with Aya yet. In addition, Latooni's Fairlion and Arado's Wildwurger cannot be shot down or I lose, this is especially annoying since I've not had the fairlions that long, and I had gotten the Wurger last mission so, there wasn't much in the way of upgrades for them. I've designated Leona my Repair bot since her unit (Wildraubiter) has fixed weapons that don't requre Morale/Will. As for Replenishing, that's tricky because the unit who has it has to be adjacent to who you wanna refill, and it can't use it even if it moves. The problem with Designating the Hagane for this, is in this mission, the enemies have a battleship (a Stork) that will go after the Hagane, so I'm nervous if it's close to the battle.
    When Ouka arrives, it's less of an issue, but when she retreats, a Machine Child shows up, and the Hagane would be a tempting target for him.

Clawshrimpy on