As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

When you have to stay at home, it's time for [BAD FOOD]

ElaroElaro ApologeticRegistered User regular
edited March 2020 in Social Entropy++
Alternate titles include: "[BAD FOOD] is what's for breakfast" and "KRANCH FOOD"

Yeah, my four chicken breasts went bad, so I ordered a Big King XL combo and a Whopper with bacon and cheese combo from Burger King.

In other news, Dunkaroos are coming back!

Children's rights are human rights.
Elaro on

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Hey guess I am going to eat my first ever taco thanks to KFC

51ueqnnpo26q.jpg

Edit: Bonus image
    uv25ezydfd2m.jpg

Peas on
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Aw, dang. I was going to make [bad food] a heartclogging wok of slathering greaseness.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Aw, dang. I was going to make [bad food] a heartclogging wok of slathering greaseness.

If you have a better OP than mine, by all means post it, and I'll edit mine.

I mean, if it took you more than 45 minutes to make, I wanna see it.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Last bad food thread was talking about Wendy's breakfast menu.

Which is a tragedy.

Wendy's is the only fast food place what serves lunch as soon as they open at 10am. And seeing as how I don't like breakfast food I will often frequent the Wendy's drive-through when I'm in the mood for early fast food.

But if they will be serving breakfast until 11:30am now or whatever that ruins everthing.

Elaro wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »

If you have a better OP than mine, by all means post it, and I'll edit mine.

I mean, if it took you more than 45 minutes to make, I wanna see it.

Nah, I just woke up at 4:30 AM with a terrible multipart pun fully formed in my head. Posting about it was enough to draw the poison. You keep that kind of thing inside it causes tumors.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Ahhh I wanna go to the US and eat all the bad, bad food

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Not the mayo cereal though, that's gross

And the Kentaco also looks kinda borderline-y

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    The kentaco is probably just the naked chicken chalupa from Taco Bell rebranded.

And if that’s your first “taco” I’m sorry :(

• GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Platy wrote: »
    Ahhh I wanna go to the US and eat all the bad, bad food
    I want to go to a US fair and eat one of everything. The best way to die.

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    The kentaco is probably just the naked chicken chalupa from Taco Bell rebranded.

And if that’s your first “taco” I’m sorry :(

That is exactly what it is presumably seasoned to taste good instead of with whatever weird shit Taco bell uses on chicken

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    This got me wondering how hard it is to get the ingredients for a good Mexican dish in Asia.

The tortillas are probably the hardest part to find, but flour tortillas are probably not THAT hard to make? Maybe the specific peppers or cheeses? You only really need salt pepper garlic and lime for good fajita meat to make tacos al carbon if I’m not completely off base? I dunno I can’t cook for shit.

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I've been eating a lot of these lately. There is also one with sausage that has bell peppers im the potatoes. Taste exactly like you think they would; perfectly average.

rak9cds30m2a.jpeg

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Hey Space Ghost

crack an egg

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Was browsing beverages at the store the other day for something tasty and saw something called ginger beer, non-alcoholic. Hey, cool, I like ginger ale so this might be pretty close let's give it a shot.

The taste was fine. The way it burned my throat going down definitely wasn't.

• ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Was browsing beverages at the store the other day for something tasty and saw something called ginger beer, non-alcoholic. Hey, cool, I like ginger ale so this might be pretty close let's give it a shot.

Yeah craft ginger beer generally doesn't mess around when it comes to ginger content. I've had some ginger beers that are near firewater with how much ginger and other botanicals they load into the brew.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Hey Space Ghost

crack an egg

This sounds like a Norther US/Southern Canadian insult.
    "Oh go crack and egg ya hoser!"

Bucketman wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Hey Space Ghost

crack an egg

This sounds like a Norther US/Southern Canadian insult.
    "Oh go crack and egg ya hoser!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93LvoKfPMg

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I definitely read that as "Just Crack on Egg" and was really confused for a split second there.

• jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    I know Matty Matheson is an acquired taste but oh my GOD do these tacos look delicious:

https://youtu.be/lKQrXsaORFA

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Peen wrote: »
    I definitely read that as "Just Crack on Egg" and was really confused for a split second there.

The first focus group was a disaster with people slamming the bowl down on their eggs, spraying yolk everywhere

MichaelLC on
    holy crap ahhahahaa

Matty Matheson
    WoW Mage

ahahaha

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Yay I got one of my three tax returns I can eat again!
    I am just going to get a lasagna some garlic bread and parm to celebrate

Madican wrote: »

Yeah craft ginger beer generally doesn't mess around when it comes to ginger content. I've had some ginger beers that are near firewater with how much ginger and other botanicals they load into the brew.

I dumped in out into the kitchen sink with hot running water and immediately went into a coughing fit because apparently it was a low grade pepper spray!

Tempted to hit up BevMo after work for some Virgil's rootbeer to make up for it.

• ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular
    So, I've seen these chefsclub videos pop up on my facebook feed from time to time and normally they're pretty good. But good lord, this video just keeps going...and going....and going...and just....no...

https://www.reddit.com/r/DiWHY/comments/ezaxxf/diy_ruin_thanksgiving/

Just....who shoves 2lbs of cheddar into a turkey's ass!? WHOOO!???

• jgeisjgeis Registered User regular

Honestly these are very A E S T H E T I C

jgeis wrote: »

Honestly these are very A E S T H E T I C

So just like the drinks, they only come in Small or Large?

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Hey folks, how do you feel about ice cream in hot weather?
    1. Ice cream is terrible hot weather food! Sticky melty ice cream sucks butt!
    2. Ice cream is great hot weather food! I love to desperately lap milk from a soggy cone like a starved kitten!
    3. I choose to larlar because I’m afraid of commitment!

I eat ice cream when I want ice cream, regardless of weather.

I plain old don't like ice cream. Frozen custard is better in every possible way.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    You get it in a cup when it's hot out, duh.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
    edited February 2020
    I just heard they are bringing back dunkaroos? I barely remember those things.

I wonder if there are more weird snacks that could bring back that I don't even remember.

Remember those cookies with like... A whole ass heresy kiss inside?

How about squeezits? Or the short lived gel based squeezits?

Tallahasseeriel on
    Just a heads up that 1 is the correct answer

Who the fuck gets a cone?

Just get soft serve in a cup like an adult.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Hey folks, how do you feel about ice cream in hot weather?
    1. Ice cream is terrible hot weather food! Sticky melty ice cream sucks butt!
    2. Ice cream is great hot weather food! I love to desperately lap milk from a soggy cone like a starved kitten!
    3. I choose to larlar because I’m afraid of commitment!
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Just a heads up that 1 is the correct answer

okay you win i don't even know where to start with this

ice cream is all-year all-season food

there is never a bad time for ice cream except if you are already wasted on red wine cause then you gonna throw up and it's gonna be ugly

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

Or eat it from the carton

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    What was the thing that was like dunkaroos except instead of a cookie it was like a lollipop but in stick form and the dip was basically just straight sugar?

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
    Advantages to eating a cup of ice cream? Cups can hold more without having to eat it faster. And if you want you can just pop it in the freezer.

What was the thing that was like dunkaroos except instead of a cookie it was like a lollipop but in stick form and the dip was basically just straight sugar?

Fun Dip

Lickemaide? They still make those?

Uriel wrote: »

Can you eat the cup

This discussion has been closed.