The thread that goes bump in the night! [Spooky] Thread y'all!

1565758596062»

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Apparently, the nes game called Taboo: The Sixth Sense predicted a child's death.

I ought to get that.

TankHammerCambiataPeas
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    The way the image is revealed by the car's headlights is a very cool effect.

Sheikz2
    I will have to dig around for some ghost vids after work.

New Ghost Hunters.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I will have to dig around for some ghost vids after work.

CambiataDoctor Detroit

Cambiata

• JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    l6fp7nnd2rku.png

Oh, man. I've been commuting down this street for ages and never noticed that there was a ghost crossing.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    WeaverSheikz2CambiataAuralynxwebguy20XehalusPeasSporkAndrewMagic PinkL Ron HowardTankHammerGreenCalicaXaquinArmorocMatevMidnite
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    no that's just me running home with my Hot-n-Ready Little Ceasers

Xaquin
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    The way the image is revealed by the car's headlights is a very cool effect.

There is a similar effect at the park I cut though on the way to/from work
    There is a blond girl in a tiger art backed bomber jacket that you can at times see running just in the street light. There is also two men that argue/talk about beer and arcade games at the rec center at the park. It's quite dark not the ominous dark that is down the street
    But that whole 2 blocks is just odd at night from the house security lights blinking rave like to how echoes are odd and other odd things

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular

Well this looks dope as fuck. Gotta love the continuing trend of takin innocuous pop songs and making them spoopy.

Johnny ChopsockyHexmage-PAMagic PinkL Ron HowardDepressperadoTankHammerSheikz2Matev
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    l6fp7nnd2rku.png

Oh, man. I've been commuting down this street for ages and never noticed that there was a ghost crossing.

Ghost bike riders too.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

Rhesus Positive
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    does that Little Caesars have a drive thru?!

Metzger MeisterSheikz2XehalusArmorocDisruptedCapitalistKetar
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    so here's a thing

I have a line of l'il toys above my monitor, and my various movements have ended up knocking them over and I never fix them because they're just gonna fall over again unless I get some like, sticky tack for them

but I came downstairs today and my desk chair was spinning slowly (probably one of the cats) and I just realized that all of the toys are upright and facing me.

so best case I have a mildly helpful ghost or maybe a Toy Story

XaquinMagic PinkCambiataJohnny ChopsockyTankHammerCalicaJedocL Ron HowardMetzger Meisterchrishallett83Armorocvalhalla130MatevDisruptedCapitalistGreenSporkAndrewRhesus PositiveKetarMvrckMidnite
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    does that Little Caesars have a drive thru?!

Ours down here do!

XaquinArmoroc
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    so here's a thing

I have a line of l'il toys above my monitor, and my various movements have ended up knocking them over and I never fix them because they're just gonna fall over again unless I get some like, sticky tack for them

but I came downstairs today and my desk chair was spinning slowly (probably one of the cats) and I just realized that all of the toys are upright and facing me.

I'd start playing with those toys before they become bitter and hateful like Stinky Pete the prospector

DepressperadoCambiataTankHammerMetzger MeisterInvectivusArmorocMatevBedlam
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    It's not Michael 0:04

5myiokloks5d.png
    L Ron HowardJohnny ChopsockyDepressperadoJedocAlexandierCalicaNaphtaliMetzger Meisterchrishallett83TankHammerDisruptedCapitalistDescendant XMvrckCambiata
    edited March 15
    新たな生命体を誕生させラスボスとなった鈴原るる 5:41

Subs available

Peas on
    5myiokloks5d.png
    CambiataHades
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    so here's a thing

Or your cat has acheived Schrute level organization skills

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    DisruptedCapitalist
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist rugged, weathered Registered User regular
    edited March 15
    Peas wrote: »
    新たな生命体を誕生させラスボスとなった鈴原るる 5:41

Subs available

That's actually a kind of adorable horror? It reminds me of a fluffy, roly poly hamster.

DisruptedCapitalist on

the new lamb of god music video is kinda spooky!

DeadfallHeadCreepsPeas
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    In light of the spooky epidemic out there, one of the scientists on my Ghostbusting staff decided to use his networking savvy to source some raw materials and make some hand sanitizer to help out our community.
    LtYmyut.jpg

KXL0C5n.jpg

X5GHhWi.jpg
    It's green slime colored!

I love my friends.

JedocL Ron HowardDescendant XGreenCalicaDisruptedCapitalistKetarCambiataArmorocRhesus PositivePeasMatevvalhalla130Dark Raven XSatanic JesusMidniteKristmas Kthulhu
    When Day Breaks... | SCP-001 (SCP Animation) 10:19

After the 001 event, nowhere seems safe anymore. Outside the sun glows with blistering heat. If you're desperate enough to travel these days, you better do it with as much protection between you and the light as possible. But the anomalies the sun creates are much worse...

Original Author(s):
    ► "S. D. Locke's Proposal" written by: Shaggydredlocks:
    http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/shaggydre...
    ► "Awaiting De-classification [Blocked]" based upon "SCP-001” written by: Lt Masipag:
    http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-001

5myiokloks5d.png
    Jedoc
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    That's not SCP-001.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    PeasAuralynxDisruptedCapitalist
    None of them are!