As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Who Put The Braum In The Braum Ba Braum Ba Braum

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Who Put The Braum In The Braum Ba Braum Ba Braum

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    TheSchaefTheSchaef Registered User regular
    Equivalent seething: the Jaune laughing emote in Amity Arena.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    This is like me with teabagging.
    I know you killed me! I was there! You don't have to make a whole production out of it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    But if you aren’t teabagged or similarly mocked, did the kill even count?

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    emotes are never a force for good

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    See also : aggressive use of the "Oops" emote in MTGA

At least you can turn those off

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    “Well Played!”

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I know you killed me! I was there! You don't have to make a whole production out of it.

I was like this, but watching the videos on taunting in video game tournaments taught me that tbagging is incredibly useful to get people tilted and fucking up. I know from experience it works like a charm.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    I don't watch a lot of esports. But I did used to watch a lot of professional Heroes of the Storm.

And it used to annoy me to see professional players doing the moving hearth-spam, or then later when they decided to monetize HotS and turn it into a mobile game, they added stickers and tags and shit, and the pro players began to tag spam, and that annoyed me too. So tacky.

Lucascraft on
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

I was like this, but watching the videos on taunting in video game tournaments taught me that tbagging is incredibly useful to get people tilted and fucking up. I know from experience it works like a charm.

Yeah, which is why people who do it should be fucking launched into the sun.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Registered User regular
    It's a really good digital card game if you guys are looking to get in the ground floor.

I think the forum rules prohibit me from posting my friend code, but if you message me I can probably add you that way if anyone is looking for a buddy to test decks with.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited February 2020

People who do it in serious competition? Nah. In casual modes? Yeah.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I thought the wave emotes were a gg...I may use them when I win HS battleground games...I’m the problem aren’t I?

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    See also : aggressive use of the "Oops" emote in MTGA

At least you can turn those off

You can turn them off in LoR too - the same place that you have the emote button on your side of the board, there's a face with an X for a mouth on their side that mutes their emotes

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular

Oh dear

That was my actual character class in EVE.

• Options
    EVE is exempt from most normal rules of interaction. It is a weird beast.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    EVE is exempt from most normal rules of interaction. It is a weird beast.

Making people angry enough to make mistakes is like being one of those guys who go down sewers with the steam hoses. Yeah, there's a lot of shit-flinging involved, but if you don't, then nothing moves.

Besides, exitus acta probat
    Also, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

V1m on