As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFBE] OLD THREAD, use the new one please!

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Wow. I was lucky tonight. I felt like pulling a bit, so I threw some twentyfive ex tickets I had. And I got like four or five rainbows?

Tifa #6, Jecht #2, Malphasie #7, Yun #2, Summer Citra&Folka #4 (nice!).

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Oh man, one more Malphasie away from having two of her STMR is a good place to be. I'm still waiting for Malphasie#4 myself.

• Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    No, see, I don't want the rare on the Elven Bow. It doesn't need Atk and I have better bows for Mag. It needs Spr. The rare has no Spr.

• Options
    marajimaraji Registered User regular
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    No, see, I don't want the rare on the Elven Bow. It doesn't need Atk and I have better bows for Mag. It needs Spr. The rare has no Spr.

Nonono! In Brave Exvius, rare choose you!

• Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    30k and 60k EP rewards were Lunera #5 and Emp Shera #2. RIP.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    maraji wrote: »
    TeaSpoon wrote: »

Nonono! In Brave Exvius, rare choose you!

Lol yeah one of 2 rares i got was on an item i didn’t really want a rare on since it was for Xuan.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    New Valentine's units look...mediocre? Looks like I'm gonna save my Lapis. Shame, I really like Siegnacio's sprite+animations, but if I'd never use him then I'd never see the sprites anyway. Gonna keep saving for King Behemy/Easter.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    So, the 5+1 ticket this morning is not actually a 5+1 summon, it's a 6 summon. Mine was 6 blues and a king pot. Big dud.

I went ahead and killer Zeromus before work with the same team I used for Tel-Fulsanis. P.Cecil was never close to dying, even on the "bad" turns. I messed up XWQL's rotation so it took longer than it should have. Also, I was in a hurry and forgot to equip Shiva, but who cares about two silver keys that I'll never use.

I will setup a team to take on Demon Wall tonight. I have XWQL setup on tab 1 with lots of stone killer, 80% earth resist, and status protection if anyone needs them.

Tiphares on
  • Options

Reminder: Run the Vault of Hidden Treasures!!
    It has STMR tickets in it this time.

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Holy smokes, you need to do like 39-40 runs of the material quest to get enough stuff to craft the SPR 30% materia and the Flame Sword. What a god damn joke. Was just giving us these shitty rewards not good enough anymore? Were we farming too much MK currency that we had to have another NRG sink during mog kings?

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Zeromus was pretty easy. Failed the first time because I blew through some thresholds on the wrong turn and got Bing Bang/Black Hole/Big Bang'd, which is pretty much an instawipe. Took it a little slower the next time and killed him on turn 13.

Gonna take on Demon Wall later. Probably gonna use Levinson, but we will see what kind of friend units people have up at the time. Some of my Levinson friends haven't put their weapon back on after IW, which is always a fun time to look for friends.

The VDay 6 summon ticket got me Crimson#2, which...ehhhh

Cruor on
  • Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Is... Is Demon Wall even out? I didn't see it in the news. Youtube video mention just means it's going to be out sometime in February.

• Options
    Oh, dang. My bad. I thought it was in the news this week. I guess I should fix my friend unit to be demon killer for the SSB.

Also, the EXT level did give 10k EP and no MK currency. I never noticed that before. i guess the bonus currency comes from the Exploration.

• Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    60k EP 5* ticket was Seaside Nichol # 6. Blah! Although two more and I get another nice pair of swim trunks.

I also finally got around to doing the fixed party trials (I'm lazy!) and got those two 5* EX tickets.
    Ticket 1: Veritas of the Light #3. Double blah! Her STMR isn't even that good.
    Ticket 2: Karlette #1. I'll take it. I've been wanting that TMR for a long time.

• Options
    Oh boo, I thought Demon Wall was supposed to be out with this maintenance. Ah well. My Levinson is set up for Demon Killers and has Lucid Lenses for Guts just in case. Ideally nobody except your magic tank should take damage (outside of Gravity) in the Zeromus fight, but still.

• Options
    My 60K ticker was... Summer Folka and Citra #5, after just yesterday I got #4. Is this going to be a thing now.

Also, I just got Valentine Ayaka and Sakura off a few random tickets and now I'm debating with myself if I want to try a couple steps to see if I can get a second.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    They are not game breaking, but they seem to be pretty good. I would not chase them. Take that nice free TMR!

I fixed XWQLs gear to be Demon Killer for Zeromus. Let me know if there is another unit that anyone would like setup (A.Fry, KRain, Elena, WL DFina)

Tiphares on
  • Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    The 5+1 ticket thing gave me Merc Ramza #2. The second MK 5* ticket gave me CG Noctis #1. That's a good TMR for AK Rain / HK Lasswell, or Esther when she gets enhancements and latent abilities.

• Options
    Tiphares wrote: »
    So, the 5+1 ticket this morning is not actually a 5+1 summon, it's a 6 summon. Mine was 6 blues and a king pot. Big dud.

I went ahead and killer Zeromus before work with the same team I used for Tel-Fulsanis. P.Cecil was never close to dying, even on the "bad" turns. I messed up XWQL's rotation so it took longer than it should have. Also, I was in a hurry and forgot to equip Shiva, but who cares about two silver keys that I'll never use.

I will setup a team to take on Demon Wall tonight. I have XWQL setup on tab 1 with lots of stone killer, 80% earth resist, and status protection if anyone needs them.

I thought I read that the +1 was supposed to be a boosted 5* rate, so it’s 5 3*EX tickets and a 90% blue EX ticket I guess

• Options
    maraji wrote: »

I thought I read that the +1 was supposed to be a boosted 5* rate, so it’s 5 3*EX tickets and a 90% blue EX ticket I guess
    Ah! I guess that kind of makes sense, but boosted could mean +0.001%. Since the current banner has 7% rainbow rates, that very well could be it. Either way, 6 blues from it was sad.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    MK ticket #2 gave me HK Lasswell #1.

• Options
    Joe Camacho MKIIJoe Camacho MKII Registered User regular
    Special 5+1 ticket gave me Elfreeda #5.

Congrats on your pulls!

steam_sig.png I edit my posts a lot.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Grabbed the 5k Lapis bundle because, well, why not. Decent deal and the STMR tickets pushed me over the edge. Ended up getting Kaito#1 from the 5* guarantee 10+1. Only three to go before he's useful!

Cruor on
  • Options
    Cruor wrote: »
    Grabbed the 5k Lapis bundle because, well, why not. Decent deal and the STMR tickets pushed me over the edge. Ended up getting Kaito#1 from the 5* guarantee 10+1. Only three to go before he's useful!

My attempt at the bundle got me Aileen #6 and Tsukiko #3. So, it's something.

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    Since I'm nor pulling for the VDay units, I grabbed the 5k bundle. I got Akstar #2 and Regina #4. Pretty sweet STMR.

• Options
    Event: Kunshira #2 & Ayaka #3
    Bundle: Karlette #4 (!)

• Options
    This is probably a bit premature since we just started the Valentine's raid, but I was thinking about what's coming next. I think a story event would be next week. So, that would be Madame Edel? I know there is a lot of hype around her and it makes sense that Gumi would release her right after a limited banner where people dropped some resources. She is a total skip for me. I like her character, but I don't like her kit (from what I know about it).

• Options
    CraigopogoCraigopogo Registered User regular
    Yeah, Edel is cool, and I think her story is better than the main ones, but that huge ramp up is really unappealing. It'd be cool if they changed it, but I don't know how likely that is. They've tweaked characters in their GL releases before, but this would require a substantial redesign it seems.

• Options
    Yeah, I'll welcome another story event for the Lapis, but I kinda feel like we'll get Elnath before Madame Edel. Elnath in JP was pretty forgettable, and I feel like they could be buffed a little for global to be usable before Edel comes and makes them dead on arrival.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Ah. I forgot about Elnath. That would be a really cool avenue to pursue, but it would require a lot of development of each of the Chamber bosses as units. It would also add a lot more longevity to GLEX units, which get a lot of love and support by all. I would assume just not release him at all since it's a dead end (per the JP version).

Besides, they need to start ramping up for the new Easter/Spring GLEX units, the unit design contest winners, and the EstherElena 2.0 popularity contest winner.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Besides, they need to start ramping up for the new Easter/Spring GLEX units, the unit design contest winners, and the Esther 2.0 popularity contest winner.

Elena 2.0.

But yeah, there's a lot to pack in in a short period of time. I assume Elena 2.0 will probably come around the next anniversary to cash in on the hype surrounding the event.

Edit: How cool would it be if we got a GLEX Esper and Elena 2.0 was a combo unit with that Eaper? Now THAT would be worth having a new version of Elena for.

Cruor on
  • Options
    Joe Camacho MKIIJoe Camacho MKII Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    So the bundle hype defeated me and I bought it. Got Light Veritas #3 and Siegnacio #1 (edit: from the special 10+1 ticket). Oh well, hopefully the shop will eventually have their prism. Right?

Joe Camacho MKII on
    steam_sig.png I edit my posts a lot.
  • Options
    So the bundle hype defeated me and I bought it. Got Light Veritas #3 and Siegnacio #1 (edit: from the special 10+1 ticket). Oh well, hopefully the shop will eventually have their prism. Right?

We're still waiting on Xenogears, so I wouldn't hold out hope. But then these are Gumi exclusives and not collab units so maybe next year this time. Their TMR isn't too bad, gives some DPS extra bulk I guess.

• Options
    Today I got Rinoa#5 from a 5+1 ticket and Olive#3 from the half-price daily. Olive's STMR is decent, wouldn't mind getting it eventually. I'm pretty interested to see what her latents are going to be like. The first GLEX 5* base deserves to be in the spotlight again for a little bit I think.

• Options
    Daily half-price dropped rainbow again today for Sakura&Ayaka. Neat, that's a pretty great TMR. I'll take it.

• Options
    Used some 3* ex tickets last night and got Nagi #4. Now just need a new meta dual wielder.

Is sweet luka mixed in this banner or another one that’s coming?

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Used some 3* ex tickets last night and got Nagi #4. Now just need a new meta dual wielder.

Is sweet luka mixed in this banner or another one that’s coming?

Sweet Luka/Nichol will be in an upcoming banner. They're already in the EX pool.

• Options
    MK ticket #2 was Livid Shantotto #4. Another STMR down.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Welp. So I did an impulse thing and went three steps into the banner because I had 31K lapis and already had one Sakura+Sayaka and honestly all I'm waiting for is for Esther to get her latents and enhancements.

Which landed me a second Sakura+Sayaka, and also Tsukiko #4, Shadow #2, and Firion #2. So, you know, overall, I think that went pretty alright. Now to see about how to gear these two.

Drascin on
  • Options
    I think i might get Rosa’s STMR. Seems like a better version of mythical skull. Is her TMR worth getting?