As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pokémon] Scorbunnies and Shedinja: Hatching Dreepy 1000 times

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Taya wrote: »
    Hey I’m downloading Pokemon Home on Switch right now so I guess it’s out?

Thanks for the headsup!

@cursedking " if you still need it, I can hatch a couple for you!

I ended up having to take care of some stuff before a trip, but i'll be back Thursday and would definitely appreciate it

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Sure thing!

I moved over my boxes to Home yesterday. Minor annoyance: you can't switch boxes from the app, only from the switch? And it's a bit hard to navigate (but the labels will probably come in handy--just have to clean those up since they just took the box names over).

Oh, and they also sent the boxes in a jumbled order so for a moment I thought I lost my SuMo mons (they were just after a bunch of legendary collection boxes...)

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    Yesterday I had a few minutes to kill and my switch at hand so I figured I'd do a max raid battle. Yada yada yada, shiny gigantamax toxtricity!

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    and here i was happy with the fact that I got both forms of gigantamax toxtricity

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Tried to do the Nintendo Bank to Home swap without a 3DS and...nothing was moved. So now I gotta figure out if I have any other Nintendo accounts and boy does that sound like a blast

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    After digging around a bit I have come to the sad conclusion that somewhere along the line I lost the Charizard I'd had from fire red

Think i screwed up backing up my x save at some point

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Blargh, now I'll have to find where my lvl 100 Venusaur from LG went. I definitely remember moving it off HGSS when I restarted it...

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I have both of my NNIDs from my 2 3DS's, I have put in a ticket to Nintendo requested both be combined into my Switch account, here's hoping

• Options
    Aaah, the little challenges (on the app side) of Home unlock little wallpapers for uploading all the Miniors, Vivillons, Eevees, and it unlocks these super cute wallpapers <3

The only challenge that I haven't completed just by uploading my living dex is like 30 'mons in esoteric pokeballs (I've never cared about pokeballs...). I guess I'll do it now???

signature.png
  • Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    There are some super specific ones, like Shiny Metagross gives you a sticker, no idea if other shinies do, none of my other ones did.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    idea: flabebe x milcery

aka flambebe

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    The GTS and Wonder Box are kind of annoying.

I spent a long time organizing all my boxes: the living dex is sorted by number, then I have boxes for Alola and Galar formes, alternate formes, Alcremie collection, Vivillon collection, surplus Vivillons and surplus legendaries for trading, etc. Then I have several boxes of trading fodder and junk.

When you go to the GTS or wonder box, you can't browse by box as far as I know. You just get all of your Pokemon presented to you in one big box. Yes you can sort by number and search for an individual, but I want to browse through my "extra mons" and "trade fodder" and "spare vivillon" boxes. Instead I have to sort by number and scroll down to see my doubles and then go to their summary to make sure I'm trading away one of my spares and not one I want to keep. Am I missing something? Is there an easier way?

• Options
    Taya wrote: »
    The GTS and Wonder Box are kind of annoying.

I spent a long time organizing all my boxes: the living dex is sorted by number, then I have boxes for Alola and Galar formes, alternate formes, Alcremie collection, Vivillon collection, surplus Vivillons and surplus legendaries for trading, etc. Then I have several boxes of trading fodder and junk.

When you go to the GTS or wonder box, you can't browse by box as far as I know. You just get all of your Pokemon presented to you in one big box. Yes you can sort by number and search for an individual, but I want to browse through my "extra mons" and "trade fodder" and "spare vivillon" boxes. Instead I have to sort by number and scroll down to see my doubles and then go to their summary to make sure I'm trading away one of my spares and not one I want to keep. Am I missing something? Is there an easier way?

Click the All Pokemon button and you can browse by label, and, scrolling alllllllll the way down, the boxes. When you sent things from the Bank they were given a label automatically for each box name so you probably have a shitton of labels to comb through first.

signature.png
  • Options
    Ah you're right! This is better. I am less annoyed. These labels are weird though, I may try adjust them.

Thanks!

Another weird thing is that there are Pokemon that I can't offer to trade that are not special legendaries. Stuff like Furret. I will investigate.

• Options
    Is there some ultimate source for what's going on in pokemon sword, raid wise? It's...pretty annoying that at least from what I have seen it isn't actually in game. Or on some sort of calendar. I always see it from second and third sources.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    Is there some ultimate source for what's going on in pokemon sword, raid wise? It's...pretty annoying that at least from what I have seen it isn't actually in game. Or on some sort of calendar. I always see it from second and third sources.

Wild area news section maybe? Can';t recall.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    @cursedking I've got a sableeye and lotad for you! I'm not sure if the workplace wifi works (I've tried doing raids during lunch and it doesn't really stick) but I am available after 5 EST. Alternatively I can check if Friend Trade works on Home? I thiiiink we might not both need to be online for that?

signature.png
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Oh joy. A monkey.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    maybe it's a lemur

• Options
    SilverWind wrote: »
    @cursedking I've got a sableeye and lotad for you! I'm not sure if the workplace wifi works (I've tried doing raids during lunch and it doesn't really stick) but I am available after 5 EST. Alternatively I can check if Friend Trade works on Home? I thiiiink we might not both need to be online for that?

thank you! I also have home but i have no...idea how to use it. I will be available after 5 though as well

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Mega Infernape

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Looks like a Gigantamax Alakazam

• Options
    what if... werewolves of wyndon

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Some kind of yeti, maybe?

• Options
    New Charizard evolution.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Terrendos wrote: »
    Looks like a Gigantamax Alakazam

I do agree that the silhouette looks Alakazam-ish, but I think it'll turn out to be something completely different.

• Options
    jigglypuff from above, obv

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    All I can think of is Heihachi.

• Options

Obviously this number is going to increase once the DLC’s out and the comments mention that G-Max Melmetal hasn’t been released yet so that’s another one, but it’s interesting to me to have an idea of how many Pokémon there really are, unique-designs-wise

Of course Home has its own omissions like Spiky-Eared Pichu, the various Cosplay Pikachu, and Eternal Flower Floette, all of which appeared in game code and Bank code years after the games they were locked to.

It also has some weird doubling, like how it counts Battle Bond Greninja and Own Tempo Rockruff as their own forms even though they are identical to other entries (because they’re needed to obtain Ash-Greninja and Dusk Lycanroc)

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Interesting! I'm not sure how to get Home to display a form count? -- Oh, there it goes, in Pokedex, filter by Form, show all forms

I apparently have 1336 of the 1346! Time to check if the remaining 10 are ones that are reasonably achievable....

edit: there isn't a full form list anywhere I can find--please let me know if you encounter one :P

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Found 8 of them, which are Furfrou haircuts that I never bothered getting. That'll be easy to fill.

Uuuuuum if you have a Keldeo with Secret Sword, lemme know what you'd like to trade for??? :D:D:D Or just an extra Keldeo, I read that you can movetutor Secret Sword on it now. Oh, I'll trade for an extra Deoxys too, if anyone has one. I've got a bunch of rare stuff!

edit: The phone app shows you what's missing (National Pokedex - Filter by Form, Show All Forms). But it's not consistent with what displays in the Switch app?

I'm missing...

1. Keldeo (Resolution Form)
    2. Shaymin Sky Forme (though it displays on the Switch list for me... ugh, not sure how I can get it to change into Sky Forme now that all my Shaymins are in Home and they can't go into SWSH). It wasn't even clear that it could stay in Sky Forme in a box, and certainly didn't in Pokemon Bank!! >:|
    3. Deoxys Speed Forme (I just need another Deoxys to permenantly keep it in Speed Forme; going to be hard now, again, that it's in Home and I can't put it out into a game and change its look)
    4. Magerna the other look (not available for anyone)
    5. Like 8 furfrous, but I can do this part tonight.

I can be patient...! They just need to give me a game I can boot the legendaries into to change their forms... and stuff

edit 2: Furfrou still acts weird and the trims won't stick. So, the other haircuts have a glitch to them at the moment, just hold out for now~

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    I dropped out of Masters a while back, but this is neat

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Now that Home is out I feel like I can get to breeding some nice 'mons.

Step one is to breed a good Koffing.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    While I'm glad that the filter for people wanting Mythicals/Legendaries isn't hidden on Home GTS, it's A) always toggled on by default and B) still doesn't count legendary trios, Ultra Beasts et al.

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Also, it doesn’t matter because apparently the only acceptable trade for a dang cubone or whatever is a legendary

• Options
    The best way to use GTS is always to just deposit your mon for what you're looking for. Waaaay easier

signature.png
  • Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Guess hidden ability Littens aren't in as high demand as thought

Put some up looking for Bellsprout, Victreebel and Chikorita in return, but not getting any bites

Everyone must already have one. Need to find some other hot commodity to trade for Dex completion

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb