As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

When you have to stay at home, it's time for [BAD FOOD]

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Hey you know what's good? Cream soda

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    I tend to have the "cream" (vanilla) as a component in some other flavor - root beer, usually - but as a sometimes thing, yeah.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    I tend to have the "cream" (vanilla) as a component in some other flavor - root beer, usually - but as a sometimes thing, yeah.

Yeah. One of my go to brands of root beer (Sprecher) makes a killer cream soda too though so I decided to grab one.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    rSvoGXxr.jpg

Been awhile since I made a big dirty pot of chowder, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, shallots and five pounds of haddock in a lobster stock with unspeakable amounts of butter and cream and Carnation milk

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    That color is causing curry fight or flight reflexes for me

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    That color is causing curry fight or flight reflexes for me

Not all orange food is curry.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    but all oranges are curry

wait

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    The colour comes from the stock, Ive often toyed with the idea of getting some heat in there, I am haunted by an incredibly delicious chowder prepared by a friends elderly Lebanese grandmother that was like a pretty regular cream chowder but pugnaciously spicy god damn that chowder

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    I think takis are pretty good. Got a nice crunch to 'em and the chili/lime ones are have a decent little kick.

I can now report and I agree and Takis are good

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    DiNic's Roast Pork Is Philly's Real Signature Sandwich | Legendary Eats (4 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN-P1GnQO3c

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Had my first Son of Baconator for lunch today. It's way better than I expected, which is terrible news.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Wendy.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    ARgh I need to cook some butter chicken but I don't feel up to it! I could do it tomorrow, I guess, but I feel an obligation to cook it now!

But I don't wanna..........

Somebody come and cook this butter chicken with/instead of me.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    .... I don't get it?

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    DiNic's Roast Pork Is Philly's Real Signature Sandwich | Legendary Eats (4 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN-P1GnQO3c

I'm a John's Roast Pork guy myself but that video isn't wrong, it might be the best sandwich in the city.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I just made the following in my OptiGrill+ (basically a fancy George Foreman):

SLICE OF WHITE BREAD
    MAPLE SYRUP
    SLICE OF SWISS CHEESE
    LOTS OF SLICED TURKEY
    SLICE OF SWISS CHEESE
    SLICE OF WHITE BREAD

And I spread mayonnaise on the outside of both pieces of white bread and threw it in the grill. After a couple of minutes my squishified sandwich was finished and tasted amazing.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Fuck man it's been years since i've been to Reading Terminal Market

I need to devour some crepes from Profi's and a pastrami sandwich from Hershel's

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

Yeah, we've had those Cheetos for years. That stuff's classic, but I'm also partial to the crunchy japaleno cheetos twists.

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    https://houston.eater.com/2020/2/14/21136286/koffeteria-flamin-hot-cheetos-croissant-how-its-made I should go grab one of these, but it’s kinda inconvenient to get to

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Hot cake and ice cream tempura on bonfire 12:23
    https://youtu.be/gVmzuuTOXuM
    After the war my father learned the ice cream tempura and amami at a US military base part-time job
    I made a hot cake over a bonfire.
    I skipped breakfast and lunch to eat this because of the high sugar content.
    Will it work or will it be a revenge project ^^

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I got some spicy Cheez-Its!

I don't like them very much!

MIND BOGGLED.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    "Oooh, a designer cinnamon roll shop? That's much better than the designer cupcake shop across the plaza."

"...SEVEN dollars for one?!"

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    For that price it sure as hell better be Ceylon, but it's probably a 50gal tub from Sysco.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Alright, turns out it's a pretty big roll.

m2rpnjh00zex.jpg

It's also pretty good! That's the "Irish creme" flavor. But also turns out it's a shark tank-funded business 🙄

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    I need this.

Let's Check Out The Red Rooster $15 Roast Chook Dinner! (8 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAwlq6bwUr8

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Red Rooster is one of the only things I really crave from Australia. They have some killer sandwiches and their chips are delicious.

I really miss cheap meat pies and sausage rolls, not to mention really good versions of the same.

I also miss Aussie style kebabs.

#pipe on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I’m not generally the biggest meat pie fan but these guys

ps4412bzl1ln.jpeg

Have unreasonably delicious pastry goods, including a venison sausage roll that’s probably Michelin worthy.
    They also sell out of everything by 1pm, the bastards. Anyway it’s a vital pilgrimage stop on our way to the south coast.

• Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    That looks exactly like the sort of place that has unreasonably good food.

• Options
    Found out I have one of those sorts of places like two minutes down the road from me. Called Backyard BBQ, I always just wrote it off as a dump from driving by. Go out for lunch with some work friends, they know this REALLY good BBQ place, hey whaddya know it's that one and it is in fact stellar.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    This pie shop based out of an old gas station is
    1: A few minutes drive down the highway from my parent's house.
    2: Makes really great pies.
    I went to a different pie shop on a different highway recently that is very popular and has a pretty decent online presence, and found them to not only be not comparable on pie quality, but also very overpriced.

• Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    "Oooh, a designer cinnamon roll shop? That's much better than the designer cupcake shop across the plaza."

"...SEVEN dollars for one?!"
    That's pretty much what Cinnabun will run you in the UK, for some reason they're presented as Fancy Food and price themselves as such. But don't worry, you can get tiny samplers for half the price.

Good for me I guess, otherwise counting calories would've been even harder, I love anything to do with cinnamon.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Alright, turns out it's a pretty big roll.

It's also pretty good! That's the "Irish creme" flavor. But also turns out it's a shark tank-funded business 🙄

Is that Cinnaholic? They just opened one a couple of miles from us and I was thinking about checking it out sometime in the next week or so.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    #pipe wrote: »
    Red Rooster is one of the only things I really crave from Australia. They have some killer sandwiches and their chips are delicious.

I really miss cheap meat pies and sausage rolls, not to mention really good versions of the same.

I also miss Aussie style kebabs.

Red Rooster is such a weird beast to me, because the franchise constantly seems on the verge of dying out completely in the NT, but then every few years or so it gasps back to life again a little longer.

Veldrin on
  • Options
    The Maury Povich Chicken Tetrazzini - The Cooking Show (9 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrFz5c_9Htw

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Anyone want to start a site with me called Crepeypasta?

It's like Creepypasta but instead of being creepy all the stories will be about crepes

and pasta

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    and crepe-y pasta, that's important

This discussion has been closed.