As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WANTED: Pre PAX Game Night Coordinator

LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
As some of you know, I’ve been in charge of coordinating the big Pre-PAX game night at the Westin for the past 10-ish years, and I find that it’s now time to retire.

I’m looking for someone who would like to take over the position permanently.

Duties Include:
- Being responsible to set up the event every year.
- Communicating with the Hotel ahead of time to arrange for a room and bar
- Being onsite (or finding a proxy) to host game night and run the info table
- Normal sort of structure and organization stuff like bringing sign up sheets and signage.

Honestly, I didn’t realize that East was happening so early this year so this is pretty last minute. I got taken by surprise that it’s coming up so soon.

At the very least, we need someone who can be there to host the info table this year.

Please send me a PM if you’re interested. Feel free to ask any questions on the thread or directly to me.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.

• Options
    DeathJest3rDeathJest3r Registered User regular
    Unfortunately I won't get into Boston until Thursday, but I did want to say A BIG THANK YOU for all the years you made this happen! Especially in the years where there was uncertainty whether the Westin was willing to continue hosting this.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    I'm not getting into Boston early enough to help with setup (nor do I ever expect to, generally), but I'm all in for helping man a shift at the info table again or sending some emails if that helps takes the load off.

ilta on