As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warframe] Space Ninja Pirate Ship Simulator

• Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Wow, PS4 got shafted compared to PC.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Oh, yeah I was looking for that for my Vectis but frankly with the riven I have in it I'd lose damage putting it in.

• EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular
    Oh, yeah I was looking for that for my Vectis but frankly with the riven I have in it I'd lose damage putting it in.

This is highly unlikely. As far as I know primed chamber is a true multiplier that straight up doubles the damage your shots do.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »
    Well, PC Baro has brought us Primed Chamber for...2,995 ducats. I knew I was saving up prime parts for something.

that seems extremely an error

• Sheikz2Sheikz2 Registered User new member
    This devstream is interesting, I love when they have sound guys talk about how they create new sounds. This new gunblade has alligator and bird screeches incorporated into the blast to be reminiscent of the sentients. Wild.

• NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Arrrrgh, of course he comes back with Charged Chamber on a weekend when I'm out of town and can't play. Of course.

Saaaaaaame. I'm with you on the Feels Bad.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • BilliardballBilliardball Registered User regular
    Devstream confirmed that Primed Chamber will be back in Baro's inventory for his Tennocon relay visit.

So if you were panning to get that digital ticket thing anyway, there's another shot coming at least.

Switch: SW-7948-4390-2014 / 3DS: 0688-5244-6057 / FF14: Salus Claro
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Etiowsa wrote: »

This is highly unlikely. As far as I know primed chamber is a true multiplier that straight up doubles the damage your shots do.

^ This. Unless your Riven is truly ridonkulous, primed chamber is that good. Charged Chamber was *already* very nice on Vectis.

The biggest reason I'm mad is that Vectis Prime with Depleted Reload is my favorite gun in the game. Yes, my favorite *gun, period*. But here I am in rural Maryland freezing my ass off so I can a.) hit my friends with a foam bat and b.) support the Girl Scouts.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
    What are some relatively easy to get good weapons? I have the Arca Plasmor but it's a close to medium range only gun.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    so Protea is just multiple jojo stands

her guns are called Sex Pistols and her 4 is the world and gold experience requiem combined

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    What are some relatively easy to get good weapons? I have the Arca Plasmor but it's a close to medium range only gun.

There's a heken good shotgun that's only MR4

steam_sig.png
    Better than the Arca?

The Hek can carry you to the endgame with proper modding. So can the Plasmor, but the Hek has better range IIRC.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    Etiowsa wrote: »

Wait, it's on all the damage?

Well that's just fucking stupidly good then.

Guess I need to look into how much prime stuff I can sell.

• Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Primed Chamber acquired from Baro. Wow, that cleaned out all my spare prime parts. Back to running some void fissures. Vectis Prime Receiver has eluded me far too long.

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
    Better than the Arca?

Yeah, it has much better grouping, so it can actually be used at fairly long ranges. Also, doesn't get stopped by random geometry

steam_sig.png
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Reddit lost its shit over primed chamber. Not interested personally as sniping in this game is no fun for me. Might pick up the dual mods though.

How so? We got a pretty good selection I think.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
    furlion wrote: »
    Reddit lost its shit over primed chamber. Not interested personally as sniping in this game is no fun for me. Might pick up the dual mods though.

I’m not the world’s biggest fan of sniping in general, so Celestial Twin is going to be the one doing it, mostly. Assuming he’s a crack shot with it like he is with the Mara Detron.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
    furlion wrote: »

How so? We got a pretty good selection I think.

Didn't see anything I wanted. Probably just me.

So I have a nukor riven that has, among other things, +fire. What kuva element should I go for with it, if I'm primarily going to be running corrosive or gas as the primary damage type?

steam_sig.png
    edited February 2020

Yuuuuup. Its cousin, the Vaykor Hek, is also BlamTastic.

Nips on
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular

Get the augment for it, because the augment adds 200% multishot no that's not a typo and a syndicate proc. The only reason I stopped using it is that I'm at a level where I have guns that are even dumber.

Yeah I've only been playing about a year and a half and it's already pretty rare that Baro has anything I'm interested in anymore.

Largely because for the better part of a year I burned myself out on cracking relic :P

• Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    so Protea is just multiple jojo stands

her guns are called Sex Pistols and her 4 is the world and gold experience requiem combined

Warframe has always been a shonen.

Most warframe powers are analogous to some stand/nen ability/devil fruit/jutsu/quirk/grimoire.

dporowski wrote: »

Get the augment for it, because the augment adds 200% multishot no that's not a typo and a syndicate proc. The only reason I stopped using it is that I'm at a level where I have guns that are even dumber.

Looks like I need Steel Meridian rep.

Spoit wrote: »
    So I have a nukor riven that has, among other things, +fire. What kuva element should I go for with it, if I'm primarily going to be running corrosive or gas as the primary damage type?

If you're going to be running Corrosive or Gas then I'd go with Fire on your Kuva Nukor. That'll let you go Corrosive+Fire or full on Gas.

edited February 2020

Or to know someone who has Steel Meridian reap yeah. If you were on PC I could pick it up for you but alas.

*edit*
    I'm kinda torn on my Vectis. In order to fit it I'd have to give something up and I think the math would end up with me coming out ahead but I'm not 100% sure.

Right now I have a riven that gives:
    +118.1% Crit Chance (Fuck yeah!)
    +67.6 Multishot (I'll take it!)
    +99% Slash *wet fart noise*
    +54.3% Weapon Recoil (meh)

So with the gun spec'd for crit and corrosive it's sitting at the following:
    Crit Chance - 110.4%
    Crit Multiplier - 4.4x
    Status - 67.8%
    Impact - 1,133
    Puncture - 1,275
    Slash - 845.4
    Corrosive - 5,099

I really don't want to give up the 100%+ Crit Chance and giving up the elemental damage seems like a mistake too.

HappylilElf on

Eh, or like 10 plat, maybe 20, tops. If you're on Xbox I'll just hook you up, I've got more Meridian rep than I know what to do with.

PS4. I forgot stuff was tradeable.

Checked out my old PC account in the companion app.

7 year member, 300 platinum, 2.3 million credits, Frost AND Mag Prime along with a bunch of non-Prime frames.

Shame I can't at least get that platinum.

I really don't want to give up the 100%+ Crit Chance and giving up the elemental damage seems like a mistake too.

Yeah, that crit chance is awesome. I worked Primed Chamber into mine along with a damage/reload/cold riven (crit chance rolls have eluded me). Running viral since it helps more than corrosive if I’m trying to take down something big enough to need multiple shots from a weapon that’s not exactly a bullet hose.

I now have all the 60/60 mods. Naturally, I have absolutely no idea what I was going to do with this High Voltage, but I'm sure there was something. Maybe swap the Supra over to corrosive + fire?

I am taking suggestions for incredibly killy secondaries, btw. The ones I have (Pyrana Prime etc) are delightful right up until you get to about 100, at which point I almost spend more time reloading than killing anything, and nothing seems to die anymore. I hear good things about a properly modded Cyanex? I'm really looking for Kulstar 2.0, since that thing no longer has enough ammo to be worth a damn.

I now have all the 60/60 mods. Naturally, I have absolutely no idea what I was going to do with this High Voltage, but I'm sure there was something. Maybe swap the Supra over to corrosive + fire?

I am taking suggestions for incredibly killy secondaries, btw. The ones I have (Pyrana Prime etc) are delightful right up until you get to about 100, at which point I almost spend more time reloading than killing anything, and nothing seems to die anymore. I hear good things about a properly modded Cyanex? I'm really looking for Kulstar 2.0, since that thing no longer has enough ammo to be worth a damn.

For 100+ enemies things get dicey for, well, almost everything.

Basically once I hit that range of difficulty I start looking into how I can mod the Death Pixie pistols appropriately.

• BilliardballBilliardball Registered User regular
    If it's very high level stuff you're looking to kill quickly I'd recommend something status focused and bringing a Condition Overload modded melee weapon to complement it.

Kuva Nukor/Brakk/Seer are all good for this (Nukor especially), but obviously farming specific Kuva weapons is a big time investment. Cycron and Mara Detron are solid too.

Switch: SW-7948-4390-2014 / 3DS: 0688-5244-6057 / FF14: Salus Claro
    edited February 2020
    Somehow managed to get all the Saryn Prime parts via void runs and bought the BP for 20p. Not terrible!

And got all of Wukong Prime, including the BP.

Magus` on
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular

I find Mara Detron to be really solid. It just vomits status all over everything. Baseline radiation damage so I throw all 4 60/60 mods on it and run either rad/mag/gas or rad/corr/blast and that means it's 100% status chance on a gun that fires multiple pellets. Synergizes nicely with Growing Power if you have any builds that might use that.

edited February 2020
    Bobble wrote: »

I find Mara Detron to be really solid. It just vomits status all over everything. Baseline radiation damage so I throw all 4 60/60 mods on it and run either rad/mag/gas or rad/corr/blast and that means it's 100% status chance on a gun that fires multiple pellets. Synergizes nicely with Growing Power if you have any builds that might use that.

This.

Mara Detron is my go-to. With corrosive, radiation, blast, a mix made possible by the gun’s innate radiation damage, the really high-level enemies who can take a fair few hits get knockdown and rad procs. Good for crowd control while thinning the enemy armor and ranks.

Cyanex has some good quality of life to it, with the auto trigger and quick reloads, but doesn’t put high-level enemies down very fast. Still a good candidate for a focus lens, since it’s good for trash mobs and most sorties.

I got an Embolist riven, so I’ve starting building it again, having leveled it for MR back in the day and forgotten almost everything about it. But the word is, this thing absolutely melts. And you can get a syndicate proc and deep magazine with the augment.

NVM, Embolist has NO range, apparently.

Zoku Gojira on
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Maybe I should give Detron another go. I was not impressed before; the damage seemed lackluster (then again, I didn't have any Forma or catalyst in it) and the aesthetics are IMO terrible: you're basically shooting people with a lunchbox.

Commander Zoom on
  • dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    I had a serious brain-fart last night and I am ashamed. I've been gathering Ivara (yeah regular Ivara and not the Prime variant) parts slowly over time without focusing/obsessing on farming her. I got to the point where I had all the parts except the Neuroptics so I figure I might as well run some spy missions to try and get that last part. So I jump into Lua spy and master the map, learn all the layouts, max out and learn Limbo Prime, and I'm able to run the mission in under 10 minutes with ALL three vaults with no alarms. The part still won't drop after multiple weeks (at least 3 runs every night).

By this time I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. Go back to the wiki to confirm the drop rate for the part to be ~7% then go back to the game. THEN I realize that the Neuroptics don't drop from Lua spy and feel like a TREMENDOUS goose. After three runs on Nereid (Neptune) I now have the part I was after. Cooked that last part last night and now regular Ivara is in the oven. I figured I might as well since I'll probably try to pick up some relics to farm her prime before it goes in the vault eventually. Like many others in this thread, I learn a frame from the regular version and keep it around until I have the Prime version then sell it and level the Prime version.

Also, I realize that I have about 15 frames sitting in my oven all done and ready to go. For some frames, I have the Prime version but not the regular version so it will sit in the oven until I attain and master the normal version. Also, now to remove the mark of shame that is Oberon Prime since I've had three out of four parts since he was out the last time (around when Warframe came out on Switch) but never got the Systems. I WILL get that Systems this time so in preparation for building Oberon Prime I've taken the shrink wrap off from regular Oberon.

NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
This discussion has been closed.