As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Hmmmmm

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Hmmmmm

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    Toontown as a real place is disturbing because it inevitably leads you to consider the existence of Animetown

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Toontown as a real place is disturbing because of the prevalence of furries in the United States, with apologies to the furry community from this narrow-minded and deeply bewildered foreigner.

Also, someone had to point out to me that Geoff Keighley was at E3 because, despite watching each major publisher keynote at E3 for many years now, I can't actually remember having seen him at it. Though I did assume he was there, somewhere.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Yeah.

I didn't know Jeff Keighley was involved with E3.

I literally thought he was a bear that came out of hibernation for one day a year to do the Game Awards and then went back in his cave to sleep again.

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Toontown as a real place is disturbing because it inevitably leads you to consider the existence of Animetown

Stop

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Did no one read Acme's will? Toontown belongs to all toons, not to one mouse!

Djiem on
  • Options
    geekdgeekd Registered User new member
    He's gonna make his own E3, with Hookers and Blackjack!

• Options
    ZomagicZomagic Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Synthesis wrote: »
    Toontown as a real place is disturbing because of the prevalence of furries in the United States, with apologies to the furry community from this narrow-minded and deeply bewildered foreigner.

Aw, it's delightfully naive of you that you don't think the entire globe is crawling with furries. Australia is burstin' at the seams with 'em, too. Europe has a convention that reaches up in the thousands of visitors.

Toontown would have that concern just about anywhere with internet.

Zomagic on
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Also, Mickey’s cartoon pals had their addresses and other personal information compromised, and have had to move out of the Magical Kingdom, or face the prospect of an unexpected visit from Oswald the Lucky Rabbit or Judge Doom, with a vat of Dip or a brush that erases ‘toons. It’s kinda like that.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    hibryd7hibryd7 Registered User regular
    I dunno how many people will actually appreciate the Toontown reference. But, speaking as a man who was once a mortal boy who strode its acrylic lanes, I had a good laugh.

• Options
    mename.b.arbitrarymename.b.arbitrary Registered User regular
    those lovable characters

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Zomagic wrote: »

Aw, it's delightfully naive of you that you don't think the entire globe is crawling with furries. Australia is burstin' at the seams with 'em, too. Europe has a convention that reaches up in the thousands of visitors.

Oh, Zomagic, you sweet, summer (Australian) child. :tell_me_more:

c595aqp45hj8.png

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Zomagic wrote: »

Oh, Zomagic, you sweet, summer (Australian) child. :tell_me_more:

c595aqp45hj8.png

Not many furries in the Sahara. I guess those costumes would be warm in the desert.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I have questions about that scale, and I don't mean on an alligator costume.

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Nowhere is safe.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    I have questions about that scale, and I don't mean on an alligator costume.

r8er2qs8nra9.png

• Options
    LeptonLepton Registered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »

Not many furries in the Sahara. I guess those costumes would be warm in the desert.

Ever try to clean sand out of a fur suit?

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Lepton wrote: »
    MarcinMN wrote: »

Ever try to clean sand out of a fur suit?

A wise man once said that it gets everywhere.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe