As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Scalped Guarantee

KyleWPetersonKyleWPeterson Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Graphic Violence
The Vertigo title Scalped is now available in trade paperback and its creator, Jason Aaron, is so certain that you will enjoy it that he is offering a money back guarantee if you don't.

Source

Kyle

KyleWPeterson on

• Options
    AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    great news

I also may get to meet him in few weeks

Scalped is always at the top of my read list every time it comes out

Algertman on
  • Options
    ServoServo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    scalped does in fact totally rule. if nothing else, dashiell bad horse is like the most badass name for a main character ever

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Algertman, if you meet Jason Aaron, tell him from me that he's a pretty rad dude and I'm glad he's at Marvel exclusively now.

Also, the Scalped guarantee has been in effect since around the time the first TPB came out. That TPB is $10, so there's no damn excuse for not jumping on the Scalped bandwagon.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    wwtMask wrote: »
    Algertman, if you meet Jason Aaron, tell him from me that he's a pretty rad dude and I'm glad he's at Marvel exclusively now.

Also, the Scalped guarantee has been in effect since around the time the first TPB came out. That TPB is $10, so there's no damn excuse for not jumping on the Scalped bandwagon.

I'll tell that

Also about Bad Horse's name. Loved part where he is with the other guy with that ridiculously stupid name.

Algertman on