As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Scroll wheel not scrolling.

facetiousfacetious a wit so dryit shits sandRegistered User regular
With the help of some friends, we upgraded my PC last night. But after getting various issues fixed, updating drivers etc., the one issue I can't seem to resolve is turning my mouse wheel isn't working. Clicking the wheel button in works properly, but not actually turning the wheel.

I checked my mouse settings and tried changing how much it scrolls in hopes that would help, I reset my mouse settings, none of it has worked. Any ideas?

This is in Windows 7.

Edit: Oh, and I've tried two different mice.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
facetious on

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Do you have an Xbox controller plugged in? If so, try unplugging it and see if the wheel works.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    No, there's nothing else plugged in that I could imagine would interfere with it.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    With the help of some friends, we upgraded my PC last night. But after getting various issues fixed, updating drivers etc., the one issue I can't seem to resolve is turning my mouse wheel isn't working. Clicking the wheel button in works properly, but not actually turning the wheel.

I checked my mouse settings and tried changing how much it scrolls in hopes that would help, I reset my mouse settings, none of it has worked. Any ideas?

This is in Windows 7.

Edit: Oh, and I've tried two different mice.

Is the upgrade a Ryzen CPU? Because Ryzens do not support Win 7 and there have been a lot of issues with people getting it to work correctly.