As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX South 2020 is over, Can we skip to PAX South 2021?

1222324252628»

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Most everyone has gotten back to me, and right now it's looking like 2nd-3rd week of August is looking good for most people. I'm gonna start trying to hammer out details with folks and try to nail down some specific dates soon!

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Aw, y'all gonna make me choose between this and PAX West (its this, I am going to this)

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    oh shit that's right, pax west would be around end of august/sometime in september huh? i guess i should check into that and see if we need to plan around it

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    pax west is usually labor day weekend i think

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    well, all this newly found free time got me to finally go through my photos and upload them to the discord album

uc3ufTB.png
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I'm guessing the beach might be a little more empty when we go

yeah sorry I haven't followed up with folks, figured it's best to wait and see how things shake out at the moment

if it does end up in august like i'm thinking then everything should be fine, but still wanna play it safe

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    I hate to speculate, because I want something like this to happen very badly, but I'd be genuinely surprised if it ends up being practical this year. I know some folks who work in event management/convention planning and they're currently expecting virtually everything from now until August to be canceled. And that's based on current numbers and trends, which are likely massively under reported for a variety of reasons.

Throw in what I'm hearing about hospital preparedness and reaction thus far to possible covid patients at a couple of hospitals in the area (from family who work there) and, well, there are some really bad times ahead.

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Yeah, this is definitely going to get worse before it gets better. Given how absolutely incredible the American response to this has been I doubt there would be a good time this year.

edited March 2020
    yeah. and i mean it's not like august is a couple weeks away, so there's plenty of time to see what happens. if it doesn't work, we can all just find our own local beach and get beach-drunk on Skype together!

Houk the Namebringer on