As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Got the Proud down.

d9AU7Lw.png

I'm kinda burnt out so I wasn't intending to try very hard, so I'm very pleased to get this done on the second try

Belial FLB in support neuters the Wind God, so it turned out shockingly more straightforward than it probably should have been

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options

W1cQGUP.png

Point Bellator completely done

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Completely done... for now.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    I swerved pretty hard, instead of finishing Alanaan I swapped to route 2 to try and ULB Judgement before wind GW. I'm idean gated and don't think I'll make it in time before gw (need 15 more to 4* the SSR summon, have literally all the other mats), but maybe I'll get there with some luck.

After that I'll use the sunstone from this wind gw to make Caim (and hopefully finish Caim titan in time for Earth gw), then I'll go back and finish the old man.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    New info on the Eternal event where you can pick one. Whichever Eternal you select you also get 50 of their weapon fragments, just as if you'd made their weapon then dismantled it. So you are now free and clear to actually pick an Eternal compared to the gold bar.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    New info on the Eternal event where you can pick one. Whichever Eternal you select you also get 50 of their weapon fragments, just as if you'd made their weapon then dismantled it. So you are now free and clear to actually pick an Eternal compared to the gold bar.

Oh nice, that will compliment the one gauntlet I’m already slowly working on.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    It's such a good change and I'm glad they did it. Before picking the eternal was a huge trap, now it's the best choice unless you already have them all (which means you're forced to pick the brick anyways, since you can't pick an eternal you already have).

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Now I have to consider again who I want to pick up between Seox, Octo, and Niyon

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Now I have to consider again who I want to pick up between Seox, Octo, and Niyon

Socks the catboy is apparently very OP

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Yeah from what I’ve heard Seox is immensely useable even at MLB, he’s 100% gonna be my pickup.

• Options
    Did a double take when I saw the login screen today. Was not expecting him!

• Options
    Bonk

6UzqKRGl.pngXugGJrgl.png

(Danchou died on the very last turn)

The dumb element I overinvested in is good for something

Only for the low, low price of two Evokers, nobody dies nano, and a Blue Sphere MH you too can cruise to victory

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I went in blind on proud and got murdered.

Saw enough to figure out the face gimmick, but I think I need to actually get some Ancient Aubs before I try again because having barely 20k HP is, uh, not ideal.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    I went in blind on proud and got murdered.

Saw enough to figure out the face gimmick, but I think I need to actually get some Ancient Aubs before I try again because having barely 20k HP is, uh, not ideal.
    20k HP is fine, Proud is just a toolkit fight (whereas Proud+ becomes a race sub30 or so).

I finished Proud at full HP with the same team.

Skip yellow to keep your damage up, delay spam through red, and just snooze through blue as long as you have enough debuffs on.
    Or if you're hurting you flip that and stall through yellow, skip red, and snooze through blue.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, I'll try again later without bringing 2 dead skills on MC; from what I've heard Lily/Drang +1 is pretty good.

I also need to go back and clear Gilbert proud+, which should be a whole lot easier now that I actually know how Hyperdrive actually works (I didn't realize it targeted highest HP ally and goes left to right for ties, though my MC was just super unlucky every time).

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Turns out Granblue Versus has an English dub and the voice of Vaseraga is ProZD of all people. Watching the first half hour of gameplay, depending on how substantial the single player mode is I might consider getting it so far.

• Options
    That’s... a choice that was made.

I have no real opinion beyond that, does he at least sound good in the role?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    prozd is a professional voice actor in addition to being a comedy skitman

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    https://youtu.be/HUGE7s-Je9w

He's at 3:45 or so in this vid.

He sounds good, but also I can't not hear him as ProZD doing a voice. if that makes sense at all.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    prozd is a professional voice actor in addition to being a comedy skitman

Yeah, he's been in several things already. Most recently he was FL4K in Borderlands 3 and he's done a bunch of stuff in various cartoons. Dude's a professional who happens to do some Youtube, and he gets very irritated when people think it's the other way around.

Madican on
  • Options
    he's definitely mentioned that it's cost him jobs because he's seen as a Youtuber rather than an actual careerist

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Replay event, my first time with it, it’s good.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I definitely need to grab some blue balls soon

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I know some places that can help you with that.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I know what I said.

Also I’m foolishly out of crystals again, nowhere near a spark.

Because I saw the grand weapons are in the banner, but no blue sphere yet

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Held onto top160k this UNF. The Wind arms race continues to be really stupid.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I managed to do almost entirely nothing this GW, but for whatever reason our matchups were easy and we went 3-1 in tier A.

Sunstone get, immediately used to recruit Caim, and still at 250 badges to carry into next GW.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    GW is over (yay!) and the next one was announced for April 13 and is... water advantage? Ah fuck me, I was certain it was gonna be Earth.

More importantly, the big story focused eternal event starts tomorrow. Event preview is out and there some preview screenshots floating around from famitsu; main interesting thing is that Monika and the enforcers are gonna be involved, including
    Serious mode Siete versus Walfrid, the Blue Knight.

Seox is my favorite eternal by far, so I'm really excited to see how this event plays out.

This is also the event where you get a free 4* eternal of your choice (or a gold brick), so at least be sure to log in and skip though it for that even if you don't care about anything else.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    I got all of the katanas I'll need to FLB Okto. I'm kind of glad earth gw got pushed back so I don't need to rush through getting him to 5*. My earth grid is just such garbage compared to anything else I have. Once I finish Okto I'll move to C.Narmaya/Okto/Chicken and can work on my grid in earnest. Short term goals for water gw are a hollowsky spear, dark opus and uncapping the 2 two mlb harps I have, which should all be reasonable. Might work on uncapping Moon a bit more, too.

Artereis on
  • Options
    I'm at 3 Europa harps right now, I could probably farm 2 more in a month and a half? I think?

Then it's just uncap moon as much as possible, probably FLB it with the presumed anniversary sunstone, and I think I'm good.

I have the daggers to FLB Quate, but eh....

Maybe if I sac like, 4 extra bars somehow, otherwise the water eternals are pretty low on my priority list.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    My first eternal was Uno. It took so longer to get those first 10 spears that he hell out of the meta.

• Options
    am i blind or does dropping your combo in this minigame not do a damn thing

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    So like, the Eternals 5* process is basically either 40 box, or just make the weapon again right?

I ask, because I am awfully close to Siete, and with the free SSR being(probably worse) Six I am tempted to just 5* him from the jump if I can.

• Options
    yeah it's 40 box so you spend 2 gold bars total, or fully make the weapon again, which is 3 gold bars total

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    So like, the Eternals 5* process is basically either 40 box, or just make the weapon again right?

I ask, because I am awfully close to Siete, and with the free SSR being(probably worse) Six I am tempted to just 5* him from the jump if I can.

Correct. You need 100 fragments total, and reducing the fully upgraded weapon you used to recruit the eternal gives you 50 fragments. Reducing an elementally changed GW weapon gives you 5 fragments. So you can either 44 box (4 for initial recruitment, 40 to make 10 elementally charged weapon), or fully upgrade another GW weapon (only needs 4 more boxes but you have to spend an extra gold brick for the final upgrade step).

The free eternal from this event comes with the 50 fragments you would get from reducing their recruitment weapon, so if you really wanted to you could pick up Siete from the event, then do the final uncap for the Seven Star Sword you are close to finishing and reduce that for another 50 fragments (don't recruit Siete first, can't pick an eternal you already have). This would save you from grinding out 40 boxes but would cost an extra brick than the 44 box method.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Crossed a big milestone off my list today. Got the final harp drop I needed from Grimnir. I'll be grabbing one with pendants over the weekend and that will complete my M2 grid for wind, aside from not having any Windhose. I'm down to just needing to farm water, earth and dark, and water is pretty close to being done as well.