As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2020 Forum Badges

13»

• Options
    GravemoreGravemore Registered User new member
    Sorry but where is the byoc registration?

• Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Gravemore wrote: »
    Sorry but where is the byoc registration?

If you look at the BCEC map, there is an area called 'Lenovo Legion PC'. BYOC is within that area, towards the back.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    harleyquinn228harleyquinn228 Registered User regular
    Thank you again for making these! They looked great and I was so happy to get one for another year!

• Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    I just thought I'd let everyone know that out of the 50 badges made 31 were collected. I'm really blown away by this considering how the only way to get one was via the BYOC desk! I was seriously considering retiring the badges as the forums appear to be slowly ebbing away, but the number collected made me think otherwise.

Having said that, I shall make PAX West 2020 Forum Badge the last one for these forums as I seek to make another for either the Discord or the Facebook group. Times change and we must change with them.

Thanks again for everyone's support in this endeavour.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Woo glad I grabbed one especially if it is to be the last.

• Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »
    Woo glad I grabbed one especially if it is to be the last.

He said last one in these forums as he will be moving to another platform (Discord and/or Facebook)

@kropotkin Please let us know here where you plan on putting this all together for next East show.
    Also I finally grabbed one this year :surprised:

4gzp0ml63v5i.png