As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hard as a [Phalla] Tournament - Finished

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Final Outcome

Winners!

1st. Zombie Hero (17 Survival + 8 Combat + 9 Exam + 10 Podium = 44 PP)
    2nd. Locus (19 Survival + 4 Combat + 10 Exam + 10 Podium = 43 PP)
    3rd. Virgil_Leads_You (18 Survival + 2 Combat + 10 Podium = 30 PP)
    3rd. Bluecyan (16 Survival + 4 Combat + 10 Exam = 30 PP)

Not-As-Much Winners!
    5th. AustinP0027 (15 Survival + 5 Exam = 20 PP)
    6th. Egos (15 Survival + 4 Combat = 19 PP)
    6th. Shalmelo (11 Survival + 2 Combat + 6 Exam = 19 PP)
    8th. 38thDoe (12 Survival + 2 Combat + 3 Exam = 17 PP)
    9th. Lucedes (13 Survival + 2 Combat = 15 PP)
    10th. Premium (14 Survival PP)

Opposite of Winners...
    11th. Discrider (2 Survival + 7 Exam PP = 9)
    11th. Jdarksun (9 Survival PP)
    13th. Gizzy (8 Survival PP)
    15th ObiFett (7 Survival PP)
    15th. Burnage (5 Survival + 2 Exam PP = 7)
    16th. Arasaki (6 Survival PP)
    17th. Wildcat (5 Survival PP)
    18th. Romantic Undead (4 Survival PP)
    19th. Grunt's Ghosts (1 Survival PP)
    20th. JusticeforPluto (0 Survival PP)

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    ... Trickster would have placed me fifth.

edited March 2020
    Thanks for playing all!
    Sorry if the ending was a bit anti-climactic. I'm bone-tired and just wanted to count the points at the end.
    I will probably write up a closing narration tomorrow.

Until then. Here is the Master Trait List

Here are some Host Notes I Stopped Updating After Day 2

I was wondering if this format is suitable for hosting similar tournaments in the future, so to that end, please let me know if you had fun! If you did, what was most fun for you?

If you didn't, I'm sorry! Please tell me what I could improve for the future.

My Ultimate Final Takeaway From This Experience: Y'all need to protect your torso more.

Sir Fabulous on

If I had the time, I would have absolutely Reffed for you.
    This looks like one of my games in terms of moving parts.

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Agility seemed really, really strong as a stat. Strength increased damage and chance to grapple, endurance increased health, but agility a) decreased damage done to you, b) increased counter-attack damage, c) made you strike earlier, and d) made grapples on you less likely? That's a lot, especially with - as your notes point out - Illusionist allowing you to bypass the blocking minigame almost entirely.

This was a neat system but I'd really have liked the damage in general to be toned down, as well as more ways to collaboratively figure out what traits everyone had. We're only on page seven of the thread because there just wasn't that much to talk about.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    hah I thought we got an extra day for the exam hah, oh well. Thanks for hosting Sir_Fabulous. Loved the narrations :)

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Burnage wrote: Β»
    Agility seemed really, really strong as a stat. Strength increased damage and chance to grapple, endurance increased health, but agility a) decreased damage done to you, b) increased counter-attack damage, c) made you strike earlier, and d) made grapples on you less likely? That's a lot, especially with - as your notes point out - Illusionist allowing you to bypass the blocking minigame almost entirely.

This was a neat system but I'd really have liked the damage in general to be toned down, as well as more ways to collaboratively figure out what traits everyone had. We're only on page seven of the thread because there just wasn't that much to talk about.

As the guy with Illusionist, I can tell you that it was garbage. I when full out 9 Agility and Illusionist and figured out afterwards that if I got torso shot by anyone with a 7 Str, I was gone (which is likely what happened).

Honestly, I wouldn't have made any sort of damage soaking for the game, instead using Agility as an initiative stat.

Edit: To further look at Illusionist, let's break it down. To get the maximum out of Illusionist, I needed to put all my points in Agility, leaving me with only counter-attacking. The safest attack in the game, Torso Strike, was it's only weakness and anyone with 5 Str could always deal at least 1 damage to me. But I did have a 66% chance to deal damage back at other players that wouldn't be soaked, so maybe it wasn't that bad, but I would have honestly not had the 5 HP restriction next time, maybe make it something like this:

Illusionist- You are considered blocking all parts of your body, however, you don't deal counter attack damage.

Grunt's Ghosts on
    I honestly wasn't going to pick Shounen, but I got tired of trying to figure out builds.
    Also knew it wouldn't matter, so I should have picked Trickster so I could die N1

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020

This seems pretty apparent with @Zombie Hero at the top of the leader board with Lithe and a CRAZY AGL build. That was very well set up ZH.

Edit: To further this point, it should be noted both Lithe players ended 1st and 2nd with the highest kill count (not trying diminish either Locus or ZH efforts who played a hell of game to get there)

Had a fun time, it was neat setting up little alliances and trying to puzzle out peoples traits. I think I treated this more as a puzzle game than an actual tournament.

Some thoughts as a High STR person, torso blocks were pointless since they would deflect 0 damage, leg blocks were fine but losing your AGL is pointless so not much actual reason to block there, leaving Head block as the only actual option to pick. I don't think this was what you intended, also, END is a rather limited stat, maybe that should have been a passive DEF boost instead of extra HP (when people get torso struck for 18 damage a few extra HP doesn't really do much)?

Grapple seemed a neat option, till I realized how quickly people were going down and the main advantage would be opening up high AGL people (PREMIUM!!!) which... would then have failed to go through anyways. I actually saw Wrestler as a disadvantage, doing a small amount of damage at then end of a night is unlikely to actually get a kill or an assist but it weakens your target for people with higher AGL the next night to finish off before your turn (I had two nights were I was too slow to get kill credit which is kind of a big deal). Maybe people shouldn't have gotten 2 points for an assist since those are much easier to get?

Offense was too strong, and with only 1/3 of a chance to reduce or eliminate damage it meant most of the action was going through the torso and it become effectively attackers STR- defenders AGL = damage rather than the rock paper scissor match ups I think was intended. Illusionist really drove away from the head or legs since it negates damage and has counter attack potential, you seem to not be a fan of the trait anyways so I won't dwell on it too much. One idea was illusionists wouldn't be able to counter attack, that would make a 9 AGL illusionist defensively strong but unable to actually get any kills so some STR would have to be picked up to compensate.
    One option for general offensive/defensive stuff would be to truly make it rock/paper/scissors. Defend head opens up torso, defend torso opens up legs, defend legs opens up head. A vulnerable position might add +STR on top of the normal damage and keep the different effects of the damage location but toned down a bit (head STR*2 damage, torso STR, legs STR/2 plus reduced AGL to 0 next round).

Illegals was kind of an odd addition, Cannibals was potentially crazy good if you get lucky, or you could get rather unlucky (say getting illusionist with a 4/0/5 build and crumple on the first torso punch). Trickster could be very neat, but would require a good bit of general information of people and not much was getting out, would have been interested to see what they did but doesn't really seem all that powerful to be a black mark in any team building attempts. Poison Fist is a neat idea, and probably would have been better in a slow game but again, 18 damage torso strikes make 1 damage kind of pointless. Not sure what I would do about this, in a way it is kind of thankful an illegal didn't make the podium, to actually survive to the end and then lose because one of the other three had a specific trait you might not have had any clue about (Cannibal and Trickster would be very difficult to determine from game effects) would be anti-fun. Maybe have the podium give different point values 1st -10, 2nd-7, 3rd-5 and if an illegal makes it to the podium they automatically get 1st, or maybe they just steal half of the other winners bonus points (5 points is still nice)

Finally want to say to ZH, I fully understand your betrayal, it was completely the right call, but I still intend to grudge you for a long time in the future because of it.

Bluecyan on
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I'm surprised I survived to the end. When ya budget 30 hp, and have something like 22hp in the final round it feels pretty wild.
    That last strike I thought about grappling, but I also knew if I got hit, my Hp would dip below half, canceling my strenght.
    Only way to get KO's at that point was to be hit in the head, so I went to guard that.
    Didn't have energy for the exam, but I doubt I would have changed the score leaderboard.
    Had fun trying to figure this game out.
    I'm curious what other alliances there were out there.

That the top 5 were all folk I had teamed up with def shows the power of teamwork

VayBJ4e.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    When I first read the OP, I thought players would get two traits.
    Which got me excited on creating builds.
    Illusionist seems like it would be stronger in that situation.
    Arrogant worked really well. A smarter more social player could have gleamed more stuff on the exam

VayBJ4e.png
    edited March 2020
    Give 1/2 damage if you know the attacker's trait (after AGL rounded down)

discrider on

As the guy with Illusionist, I can tell you that it was garbage. I when full out 9 Agility and Illusionist and figured out afterwards that if I got torso shot by anyone with a 7 Str, I was gone (which is likely what happened).

Honestly, I wouldn't have made any sort of damage soaking for the game, instead using Agility as an initiative stat.

Edit: To further look at Illusionist, let's break it down. To get the maximum out of Illusionist, I needed to put all my points in Agility, leaving me with only counter-attacking. The safest attack in the game, Torso Strike, was it's only weakness and anyone with 5 Str could always deal at least 1 damage to me. But I did have a 66% chance to deal damage back at other players that wouldn't be soaked, so maybe it wasn't that bad, but I would have honestly not had the 5 HP restriction next time, maybe make it something like this:

Illusionist- You are considered blocking all parts of your body, however, you don't deal counter attack damage.

You probably got Lithe'd actually.
    I managed to get my one punch in before I went down, so anyone with 7 STR would've killed you after that, and likely with or after my death.

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I'd love to have this run again with minor tweaks mentioned above in place. I love a good battle royale break from the normal scheming of Phalla even if it means the daily thread/vote isn't as useful as normal.

Plus, I was total crap at understand the rules correctly, so I'd like another shot where I take more time to understand build from day 0.

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Thanks for running the game, Sir Fab! It was fun, and I agree with Austin that it's nice to have games like this as a break from the usual phalla pattern.

Thoughts on how the game played for me personally:
    Initially, apologies to Gizzy. This is the second game in a row I approached her to ask to work together, and the second game in a row where she was then immediately eliminated. But it wasn't me, I promise!

The last time I was in a battle royale-style game I decided to be a bit more duplicitous in my dealings than I usually am. It worked (in that I survived), but I legitimately felt terrible about it for, like, days afterwards (I may get too invested in these games). So this time I decided not to go that route. I was only really duplicitous once (which I'll get to), but otherwise I was honest with everyone I worked with: Gizzy, Virgil, Zombie Hero, Austin, and Bluecyan.

Before this game started I actually went back and reviewed some of the Phalla Royale games I played in, and concluded that offense was the way to go. I settled on Lithe as the best non-cheating Trait, and went for the glass-cannon build. I didn't go as all-in as Zombie Hero with the build (which was probably a mistake on my part), but I wanted to be able to survive a small hit if necessary. And the build worked pretty well. I got one-hit KOs on my first two targets, and then continually got pre-empted by Zombie Hero the rest of the way (which was according to plan, to be sure). It was good luck that the two Lithe traits teamed up, since we had better offensive fire-power than everyone else, and we got to use our offensive actions before everyone else. It was a powerful combo without other players teaming up to counteract us.

As for the end game, I either Virgil or Bluecyan suggested that we RNG who among the four remaining allies (Virgil, Bluecyan, ZH, and me) gets killed. When I lost the Geth die-roll I was prepared to accept it, though I hoped Zombie Hero would not accept it. When he came to me with doubts about the plan, I jumped on board. So I did submit orders the second-to-last night despite saying I would not, but Zombie Hero again KO'd Bluecyan before I could take my offensive action. For the final round, I used Leg Strike because I knew I couldn't KO Virgil in one hit, so my plan was to get his AGL down to zero on one night, hope to survive his attack, and then try to finish him off the next night. I completely forgot that his stats would drop after losing half his HP, but it worked out anyway.

Thoughts on the game generally:
    Overall I thought the game was well-designed! As Austin can tell you I'm very big on giving players meaningful choices, and this game was chock full of them. There was a decent balance between the various Traits (with some notable exceptions), and I think that is demonstrated by the various builds everyone submitted. Overall I had a lot of fun, and it was neat seeing all the different strategies people used.

Lithe was definitely overpowered, which is why I went for it. You get to ignore STR when building, which effectively gives you +9 points to distribute (if you go with ZH's build). So even though ZH submitted 0/9/0, he was effectively a 9/9/0, which is INSANE (and I was a slightly less insane 7/7/2). With a high AGL you always would act first, and you would always hit incredibly hard. There was unlikely to be anyone with high enough STR to successfully grapple you. The low HP was not enough of a weakness to counterbalance all the positives of the trait. Yeah, ZH and I were both glass cannons, but with the emphasis on offense to begin with, it didn't really matter. A lot of people got one-hit KO'd anyway, regardless of their starting HP.

A recurring problem in battle royale-style games is that defensive abilities are continually underpowered. Designers want/need the game to move along, so offense is always going to be better than defense when designing. But that incentivizes players to go all-in on offense, which makes the defensive abilities even worse, comparatively. So increasing the power of defensive abilities would help a lot. I actually think the Alien trait was a good defensive design. The possibility of someone having that trait really made me think about my actions. Conversely, as Grunt's Ghosts said and you noted, Illusionist was not very good, as evidenced by the fact that GG got one-hit KO'd on day one despite his sky-high AGL.

Another recurring problem in battle royale-style games is the elimination vote. Well, not really a problem, I guess, but something to keep in mind. With every person out for themselves, pile-on bandwagons become very common and almost impossible to stop. Because as soon as someone votes for "not me", everyone else can safely jump on, also knowing that the vote will land on "not me." This can be mitigated, to some extent, by forming teams, but generally can't be stopped absent some other game mechanic. This is why I attacked Grunt's Ghosts on day one, when usually I just ignore it if someone votes for me; even a single vote for me could snowball out of control, so I felt like I had to eliminate anyone who was even thinking about voting for me.

Agreed with your host notes and Bluecyan that offense was too powerful, generally. Two many chances for one-hit KOs with various builds. It's very demoralizing to just be ambling along and all of a sudden you go from full health to KO'd in an instant, even with a defensive build. Toning down the offense would not extend the game too many extra days, since damage would accumulate over time and, theoretically, more people would be KO'd as the game went along.

Regarding the confusion as to how illegal traits affected the PPs for podium finish, I would not worry too much about that. Like I said during the game, the OP is actually very clear about how it worked. I would assume people (including me) were just skimming and did not read it carefully enough. Happens all the time, so don't stress too much.

Regarding game complexity and keeping track of that complexity, I cannot recommend enough having a good co-host to help out (cc: @AustinP0027)! Austin is much better at spreadsheeting than I am and I am always amazed at how much he is able to automate when it comes to processing votes, actions, and results. It also helps having another pair of eyes on everything as all the orders roll in. But even then, errors are going to slip through, and most of the time you just cross your fingers and hope it's not a game-changing mistake. Most players are pretty forgiving of errors, so again I would not stress too much.

Narrations were uniformly excellent. Your description of the action on the last day I thought was especially good. Action sequences are a weak point for me, personally, so I thought yours was really well done.

And that's it! Sorry it's a lot, but there was a lot to sink my teeth into in this game (in a good way). Can't wait to see version 2.0!

edited March 2020
    Nah, it was totally
    If a fighter with an illegal trait makes it to the podium, they negate the bonus PP. (Earned for finishing in the top three - [as] for fighters without an illegal trait)

I should have made the joke day 0 about illegals being the Mafia because they were red, so that the rule was clarified :(

discrider on
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    If I was to design this one, I would suggest that you split Agility and Defense into two stats, with Agl determining Speed and Defense being Damage Soak. I would also do it as a faction game, with cheaters being mafia within the factions (a team loses if the tournament ends with one of their members are a cheater.) And lower damage down a ton.

Edit: I would also limit the max points you can have in a stat to 5 and either keep the 9 points or bumped it to 12 to put around stats.

Grunt's Ghosts on
    On the other hand, that illegal trait wording helped make the test slightly easier.
    Could safely eliminate red traits from everyone who reacted negatively to finding out what the wording actually meant.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Cannibal seemed like it would be good. I didn't count on this ending abruptly. I managed to get one trait: Best buddies. Woo.

I think the red vote was totally unnecessary. And not just because I got killed by it.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i really liked this game!
    i would do it as a faction/small group game, since people who formed impromptu factions were definitely the winners.

the red vote was 100% necessary as a way to guarantee some momentum happened, in light of defensive powers.
    i might tone down both attacks and defenses, aiming for more consistent damage and less OHKOs/do-nothing attacks.
    overall i was impressed with the game, though. the traits were really neatly implemented.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    Cannibal seemed like it would be good. I didn't count on this ending abruptly. I managed to get one trait: Best buddies. Woo.

I think the red vote was totally unnecessary. And not just because I got killed by it.

Got to do something during the day. Elimination vote might not have been the best thing but it did kind of force people into camps in the later days.

Having had some time to think on things, I had a lot of fun this game and there was a lot in there to dive into.
    Outside of all the quibbling about balance, the only real complaint I had: Not enough wang jokes. I was left unsatisfied.

In the end after a tussle with Virgil, was @Zombie Hero truly hard as a rock?

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    I have no strong feelings one way or another.

Was the game fun, balanced?

All I know is my gut says maybe.
    Thanks for hosting Sir Fab!

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: Β»

the red vote was 100% necessary as a way to guarantee some momentum happened, in light of defensive powers.

I don't follow. You won the red vote, you did not die? How was this necessary? What momentum happened in light of this event?

38thDoE on steam

I don't follow. You won the red vote, you did not die? How was this necessary? What momentum happened in light of this event?

It procced her invulnerability though.

And the game might have been pretty boring if the Lithes had died but high AGL defensive players yet remained.
    They'd do no damage because no STR.

edited March 2020
    Next game will have a mecha-ref that is controlled by public votes in a different way.

I decided this on a whim about 30 seconds ago.

Edit: Also people were so desperate to be able to attack the ref and interact with Chiharu/Mr. Longlegs this game...

Sir Fabulous on

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Thanks for Running @Sir Fabulous ! I had a ton of fun.

Lithe was really crazy powerful, for all the stuff it did, but I did get eliminated the first time i was targeted so maybe I just got lucky. It was fun running around hitting folks for 18 a pop. If there were a 2.0 of this, Lithe wouldn't need to be changed if the way AGI and other base stats change.

@Bluecyan , sorry about how that went down. The real issue I had was that the geth roll was performed before I understand the plan overall, and from that point i was basing my decision to go along with the plan in an unbiased manner. I couldn't justify going after Locus, because he brought me into the team when I didn't think he had to. At least I received immediate comeuppance. If i had paid closer attention to virgil when he listed stats, I could have guessed that the only way he gets me is with a headshot, but I was careless at the end. Anyways, I definitely deserve the grudge.

@Burnage was a berserker! Damn, that makes sense.

I wonder if the vote would be better if it just stripped the trait and maybe some pp from a target. I think i'd like to see additional PP awarded for knocking out a traitor.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    @Sir Fabulous Thanks for running by the way!

It procced her invulnerability though.

And the game might have been pretty boring if the Lithes had died but high AGL defensive players yet remained.
    They'd do no damage because no STR.

If no one can do damage then the people left at the end take the podium. *shrug*

I had no idea it was one time invulnerability. Maybe I wasn't networking enough. (I didn't initiate anything)

38thDoE on steam

:X
    I was dead.
    She was outed in thread, and shouted it too.

Thanks for hosting @Sir Fabulous .
    I had fun, although I was eliminated day 1 (got grappled too, so I would have been dead day 2 anyway; it was a battle Phalla so there was zero chance of me not dying early really).
    Wish I could have given this some more time, so I could properly stat out day 0.
    Also wasn't the best choice of character to roleplay I guess, because he super dismissive and has no hair which wrecked your Shoenun de-power blurb :P

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    yeah, the trick to making strong defensive powers not lead to stalemates is to have a mechanic which can break them over time.
    pokemon solves it by using PP; this game solves it with the vote, which produced mathematically unavoidable kills
    (except for aliens, but they can be hit normally via other means, so the vote could pin them into torso blocking).

in the theoretical phalla-likes i keep designing in notepad, i eventually came to the conclusion that a hard time limit might be best,
    with winners decided by scoring at the end.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    My biggest apologies go to @Burnage

Due to some confusion/miscommunication I was part of an alliance with you but didn't know who I was in an alliance with until Day 2. So I um .. grappled you the first night and had ZH attack you. (B/c you had mentioned in thread needing to hunt down and take out the shounen protagonist which was me)

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    I spit out my tea when Bluecyan reached out to me earlier in the game.
    I had punched them that previous night for 4 dmg, haha! (sorry friend!)
    (claimed to hit discrider)

VayBJ4e.png
    Well, Austin GG and I had all died by then probably, so bluecyan's free to do as he would.

"Fighters are unaware of the identity of their attackers."
    This was kinda weird, outside of phalla secret action conventions.
    Might be neat if there was "an Arrogant Fighter hit you for 4 dmg", to help piece things together for the exam

VayBJ4e.png
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Ah, the only game where I actually tried to be friendly to @Burnage and I still got Day 1'ed again! Oh well. Thanks for running this, @Sir Fabulous.

I felt very bad when Burnage asked me to hit Wildcat, and then after eating wildcat, I fell in love with Burnage.

38thDoE on steam

I spit out my tea when Bluecyan reached out to me earlier in the game.
    I had punched them that previous night for 4 dmg, haha! (sorry friend!)
    (claimed to hit discrider)

If Dragonball has taught me anything, then it's the ones that initially try to pummel you to death that will eventually be your best friends.

@Gizzy , @shalmelo in case you were curious you were the people I punched (KOs), therefore we should be best friends next game...

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Wildcat wrote: Β»
    Ah, the only game where I actually tried to be friendly to @Burnage and I still got Day 1'ed again! Oh well. Thanks for running this, @Sir Fabulous.
    I felt very bad when Burnage asked me to hit Wildcat, and then after eating wildcat, I fell in love with Burnage.
    Gizzy wrote: Β»

Due to some confusion/miscommunication I was part of an alliance with you but didn't know who I was in an alliance with until Day 2. So I um .. grappled you the first night and had ZH attack you. (B/c you had mentioned in thread needing to hunt down and take out the shounen protagonist which was me)

Good God, this list of betrayals

All I wanted to do was hit somebody with 19 Strength

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Wildcat wrote: Β»
    Gizzy wrote: Β»

Good God, this list of betrayals

All I wanted to do was hit somebody with 19 Strength

You were my bleeding heart, you monster :P