As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[tv] is all video games now

3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheeseRegistered User regular
regular tv is canceled, sorry

• Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    "...fuck."

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Having learned that (Castlevania season 3)
    Saint Germain's dream references other Konami works, I find myself wishing one of them had been Hybrid Heaven

but that would have been a deep cut, as I'm pretty sure I'm one of like 5 people who played it

• Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Makes sense. The Super Mario Bros Super Show was the peak of the artform.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular

You know Fridays were down when Zelda played.

• Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »

You know Fridays were down when Zelda played.

Excuuuuuuuuuse me, princess.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Make a show based on Crash Bandicoot

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Make a show based on my erotic Gex fan fiction

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

you are in a unique position to make this pitch happen

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I'm really looking forward to CSI: Moraff's Dungeons Of the Unforgiven.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I can’t watch Castlevania for at least another 12 hours and I’m extremely annoyed by this minor inconvenience I tell you what

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I keep seeing previews for the walking dead as I've been watching better call saul

When did the walking dead turn into game of thrones?

And when did they run out of special effects money?

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

TOTALLY
    AWESOME
    VIDEO GAAAAAAAAAMES

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular

enter the gecko indeed

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Castlevaaannia!

Full Season 3 Spoilers:
    Ffffffffffffff. This season was really good but I think everyone ends in a worse position than they started except like Carmilla and Isaac. I know at the start we would be getting sad boy Alucard but the end of the last episode is just crushing. I say this but I still really liked the season. The action was still really good, and Sypha certainly did some leveling up offscreen. Her pulling out electricity was rad, as well as the dual wielding Trevor’s barehanded fight against the monks in Ep7 was great. So was him pulling out the double whip on the boss monster. I’m excited for a potential season 4, we’ve got the obvious Carmilla vs Isaac showdown, and we still don’t know who the visitor is right? Plus some dumb fucker has to resurrect Dracula successfully sooner or later. Which, why is Lisa in hell? Does fucking Dracula give you like infinity bad place points?

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Castlevaaannia!

Full Season 3 Spoilers:
    Ffffffffffffff. This season was really good but I think everyone ends in a worse position than they started except like Carmilla and Isaac. I know at the start we would be getting sad boy Alucard but the end of the last episode is just crushing. I say this but I still really liked the season. The action was still really good, and Sypha certainly did some leveling up offscreen. Her pulling out electricity was rad, as well as the dual wielding Trevor’s barehanded fight against the monks in Ep7 was great. So was him pulling out the double whip on the boss monster. I’m excited for a potential season 4, we’ve got the obvious Carmilla vs Isaac showdown, and we still don’t know who the visitor is right? Plus some dumb fucker has to resurrect Dracula successfully sooner or later. Which, why is Lisa in hell? Does fucking Dracula give you like infinity bad place points?
    the Visitor was the night creature the monks were serving

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    Castlevaaannia!

Full Season 3 Spoilers:
    the Visitor was the night creature the monks were serving
    Oh, I thought the visitor was the one who told them how to do that with the night creature. I got the impression the visitor wasn’t around.

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular

Happy for Echo Kellum and sure, I’d watch a new Dan Goor show

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular

link to your AO3 page plz

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    the best part of every kids in the hall reunion is finding out which kid is the most successful at the time, because it's never the same one

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    More like...Old Men in the Hall

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Jimothy wrote: »

Carl Tart hell YES

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mr SparklesMr Sparkles Registered User regular
    Castlevaaannia!

Full Season 3 Spoilers:
    I felt they did the twins, and by extension Alucard, super dirty. Assuming the stories run more or less simultaneously they'd been together all of a fortnight(ish?) before sexmurder is the answer. And why is Alucard keeping dumb secrets? Five stories of fused gears should be part of orientation.

Hector though, his arc was great. He got what he didn't know he wanted because he's exactly inexperienced enough with people to not to see it coming.

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    BlankZoe wrote: »

Carl Tart hell YES

Carl Tart has easily become one of my favourite guests on CBB

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Brooklyn 99 this week:
    WARIO CHEATS!

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Castlevania Season 3
    I like Theo James and his voice a lot, so it's extra frustrating to watch Hector be such a dumbfuck. I honestly don't want to see any more of his story at this point. Why couldn't we have had the continuing dumbfuckery of Godbrand, instead?

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    So this season of Castlevania has boobs and dong. But none of those dongs are
    Alucard's dong and I feel like we should have seen Alucard's dong.

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Castlevania Season 3
    I like Theo James and his voice a lot, so it's extra frustrating to watch Hector be such a dumbfuck. I honestly don't want to see any more of his story at this point. Why couldn't we have had the continuing dumbfuckery of Godbrand, instead?
    Castlevania, spoilers galore
    Personally I love hectors story. He's a survivor but for each time he's a little bit more broken. But I think Lenore is right, he's always a follower...or even a pet. He worshipped at Draculas feet, willfully blinding himself to Draculas true madness. Next season he'll be Lenores pet (and he became a pet through the same flaws that made him bow to dracula). And if there is anyone villain-side that will survive the next season it's either Hector or Carmilla (Carmilla because of sheer spite). Striga and Morena n the other hand are so doomed.

That's one thing I just love about Castlevania, the characters are so consistent. You could see Belmont squirm slightly everytime someone did something nice, because he couldn't figure out what the catch was. When the judge turned out to be a serial killer and everyone died you could almost feel the tension leaving him. Everything was back where it should be, a world where everyone who is nice to Trevor Belmont either hiding something or having huge character flaws.

P.S: In Trevors mind Syphas character flaws are obviously that she's too curious and naive for her own good. That's why she likes Trevor Belmont, she likes everyone, and he can justify staying around for sex and because she needs to be protected from herself. She's totally not staying because Trevor Belmont is in anyway a decent guy or someone people can like or love, because thats a stupid idea

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    BlankZoe wrote: »

Carl Tart hell YES

Carl Tart has easily become one of my favourite guests on CBB

MC Sugarbutt makes me laugh so hard I cry at least once per appearance

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I'm just posting so the thread goes to the newest posts don't mind me nothing to see here bye

• Options
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Welp.

Back to Deviantart.

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular

Welp.

Back to Deviantart.

Is that "*welp* I'm going back to Deviantart" or "Whelp! Get thee back to deviant art!"? Both are plausible.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I'm just posting so the thread goes to the newest posts don't mind me nothing to see here bye

It's weird having to post for the blue dot again

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I am also doing that

• Options

Welp.

Back to Deviantart.

Is that "*welp* I'm going back to Deviantart" or "Whelp! Get thee back to deviant art!"? Both are plausible.

Yes.

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Binged castlevania series 3.
    I want to be alucard's friend because he is a good dude and I'm sad about what happened to him.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    watchin' castlevania
    it is good that the first episode continues the trend of giving Sypha all the coolest shit and making trevor look like a chump next to her

Shorty on
This discussion has been closed.