As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NFL] Thread: Gov. DeSantis Has Criminal Disregard For Florida Sports Fans

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Rumours abound about Dallas' impending mediocrity.
    Cowboys officials have met with the agents of quarterback Dak Prescott and wide receiver Amari Cooper a second time since the end of the NFL scouting combine, a source said.

For the first time in the offseason, team officials met with the two high-profile free agents at the NFL scouting combine last week. The Cowboys talked with Prescott’s agent, Todd France, either in person or by phone twice since the end of the 2019 season.

A source said the Cowboys offered Prescott an average salary of $33 million with a guaranteed contract of $105 million.

Financial proposals for Cooper are not known, but he’s seeking one of the largest contracts for a wide receiver.

Leave it to Beaver.

• MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    Rumours abound about Dallas' impending mediocrity.
    Cowboys officials have met with the agents of quarterback Dak Prescott and wide receiver Amari Cooper a second time since the end of the NFL scouting combine, a source said.

For the first time in the offseason, team officials met with the two high-profile free agents at the NFL scouting combine last week. The Cowboys talked with Prescott’s agent, Todd France, either in person or by phone twice since the end of the 2019 season.

A source said the Cowboys offered Prescott an average salary of $33 million with a guaranteed contract of $105 million.

Financial proposals for Cooper are not known, but he’s seeking one of the largest contracts for a wide receiver.

Leave it to Beaver.

I have faith in McCarthy.

Faith he'll fuck it up.

But how fucking funny would it be if McCarthy took this prime job, and both Dak and Amari said "Fuck it, I'm outta here", either demanding release, or doing a Le'veon Bell and sitting out. And McCarthy had to be miserable coaching a team with Cooper Rush under center?

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Why are we not talking about the stupid new Rams logo

Ii9O5yol.jpg

can you feel the struggle within?
    Six wrote: »

That it has no real identity is just weird as shit. If you told me that was the Chargers logo (the yellow being electricity), I'd probably accept that more than Rams.

Just a bad choice from a design perspective.

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    'People liked the old, old logo. What can we do to encase that sentiment in amber?'

edited March 2020
    I mean, I thought that was a new XFL logo.

'They're the LA Rams. We're the LA Ibex! They have the golden ram horns, we have the golden ibex horns!'

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular

Ii9O5yol.jpg

It's not a terrible Chargers logo.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular

Ii9O5yol.jpg

It's a terrible everything logo.

Did they lose a lawsuit to Colorado State?

I mean, I thought that was a new XFL logo.

'They're the LA Rams. We're the LA Ibex! They have the golden ram horns, we have the golden ibex horns!'

I got a hankering for a Big Mick hamburger, from McDowell's.

Don't understand where that craving came from.

• quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular

Ii9O5yol.jpg

Oh that’s right, the Chargers play in LA now and not San Diego for some reason. I honestly keep forgetting that every so often. Muscle memory in the brain or something like that

quovadis13 wrote: »

Ii9O5yol.jpg

Oh that’s right, the Chargers play in LA Carson now and not San Diego for some reason. I honestly keep forgetting that every so often. Muscle memory in the brain or something like that

At least until the dual-team monstrosity and reason-Las-Vegas-has-a-team-now (and their own monstrocity) opens.

This is probably the best place to put this, but apparently zombie Deadspin has just awoken......literally the day after all sports are cancelled.

XFL has halted games.

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    This made me laugh out loud.

5gz750i26em41.jpg

can you feel the struggle within?
  • painfulPleasancepainfulPleasance The First RepublicRegistered User regular

Ii9O5yol.jpg

Because LA disappearing up its own asshole is not news.

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Been sitting on that one a bit eh

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular

Ii9O5yol.jpg

5pgajp46b9v9.png

Now. I'm not saying the Rams new logo is so bad it crashed the stock market.

But the Rams new logo is so bad it crashed the stock market

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Thanks, Obama!

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Thanks, O-Ram-a!

• TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    I mean, the new Chargers logo isn't great, but it's ...

What's that?

Oh.

CBA approved.

Seventeen games, to start in 2021. Three pre-season games.

Fourteen playoff teams, to start in 2020.

Lighter penalties for pot use.

Passed by 60 votes.

Tennessee signs Tannehill four years ~120m. 62m guaranteed.

• TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Texans trade DeAndre Hopkins and a 4th to Arizona for David Johnson and a 2nd.

That's not a very classy decision, I'd rather have good WRs and a musical chairs of RBs than the opposite.

edited March 2020
    David Johnson is worth half a 12th rounder right now

(<—-DJ owner in 2019 fantasy)

Captain Inertia on
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »

That's not a very classy decision, I'd rather have good WRs and a musical chairs of RBs than the opposite.

That seems like a horrible trade for the Texans. They lose a good receiver and gain an old running back.

Marathon wrote: »

That seems like a horrible trade for the Texans. They lose a good receiver and gain an old running back.

BoB approves!

Not just seems, it’s really fucking awful

Like it’s bad even if DJ isn’t washed

Like who is this- David Johnson or Duke Johnson
    a03d3dytuyzw.jpeg

Tom Brady won’t be a patriot anymore.

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    maybe he'll be a dallas renegade

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Tom Brady won’t be a patriot anymore.
    Retire Tom, you are going to get your leg shattered. Maybe go into coaching. I bet he'd be a really great offensive coordinator.

• Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    With everything else going on in the world right now, I really don’t think Tom Brady won’t re-sign with New England qualifies as “Breaking News”.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    eh, it's breaking news in sports.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
    With everything else going on in the world right now, I really don’t think Tom Brady won’t re-sign with New England qualifies as “Breaking News”.

I actually like having something like less serious to pay attention to. Since other news is basically like trying to drink from a firehouse of bad news.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Wow man

I know old people all end up there anyway but yeeesh

Does he not know they cancelled Wrestlemania there this year?

Tampa doesn’t exactly strike me as a team that’s only a good QB away from being a contender.

Get that money though Tom

This discussion has been closed.