As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Recruiting]City of Towers, City of Knives

GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Critical Failures
My game has lost 2 players. And gained one more.

Such, i need one more player interested in joining in either as one of the PCs that left, or as a new PC.

The game was going fairly well and just getting off the ground, but stalled before the holidays. This happened for two reasons imho.

1. Lack of initiative by the players. I require that players take the initiative. Unless i have something going for them, then i need you to post what you want to do, and it will be accomidated

Assume at all times the DM is asking you the question: "What do you do?" As if you were deciding what to do for character downtime. I wont lead you through the plot, but it ought to come easily and naturally so long as the players go places, do things, and play along with each other as they go.

I am not expecting long expositions, i am expecting actions.[also feel free to ask questions, it keeps everyone attentive]

2. It was the holidays.

Link to OOC thread with further instructions It also has a link to the IC thread if you want to read it[first page], and all characters.

ElSkids character and Vics characters are the ones who did not drop out,

wbBv3fj.png
Goumindong on

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    So we have one more recruit then? Looking for one more still...

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Yes, we can run with 3, but id rather run with 4.

Ill be starting the game this wednessday whether or not we have a 4th.

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I've been interested in getting in on a campaign for a while. Problem is I'm not that familiar with Eberon and some of the rules (I still have phb 3 and such). So I may not work out- unless you dont mind that (but that seems like two strikes).

I was thinking of a SwordSage who is having a philosophic dilema at this point in his life :)

Egos on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Eberron is Magic punk and Sharn is New York stacked on top of each other instead of spread out inside a Noir or Pulp movie. This campaign should be a bit more Noir/Detective ish with spurts of pulp thrown in.

www.d20srd.org should have all the rules you need besides the one i provided earlier to make a character. Swordsage will be fine.

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    thanks I'll go have a look at the stuff and will try to have something done later today. I have the base personality and some idea on the background; so hopefully latter today I'll have a character ready to go.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Good good.

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png