As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Mandalorian [Phalla] : Day 6 -The Escape (Mando Victory)

EgosEgos Registered User regular
edited April 2020 in Critical Failures
VuPRy9.png

" I can bring you in warm...or I can bring you in cold" -The Mandalorian

Welcome to the Mandalorian [Phalla]. A phalla, PA's version of the popular party game mafia (read more details: here), based on the Disney + Show "The Mandalorian" . The game will contain potential spoilers for those who are not at all familiar with the show.

This game is Standard Format with some experimental powers designed for 20-30 players.

Rules
  • Each Player is expected to make one Red vote as well as TWO posts in the thread each game day. Failure to do so for 2 consecutive days or 3 non-consecutive days will result in removal.
  • Saturday and Sunday will count as one single Game Day. *Subject to change if the vast majority of players prefer differently.
  • Anonymous Messaging Between Players is Strictly Prohibited
  • Please Include the Host (me) in any private messages with other players
  • Do not add Players to any PM Threads that already have more than one message in it. Start a new one instead.
  • Ask for Clarifications in Orange
  • Players are allowed ONE ghost post after being eliminated; said post cannot contain any information that may affect the outcome of the game.
  • Vote will Close at 11 PM Central Time (12 AM EDT, 9 PM PDT, 4 AM GMT/UTC, 2:30 PM ACDT)
  • The Village is comprised of Imperials and Guild Members up against The Mandalorian and Allies
  • Sign-Up to Play by posting Sign-Up! or This is the Way in lime green in the thread.

Order of Operations: Vote>Manipulation Abilities> Guard>Kills>/Seers
CLARIFICATIONS

Are there conversions?
  • No
Will you answer all clarifications?
  • All questions pertinent to your role, will be answered in PM. Any questions asked in the thread I will strive to answer to the best of my ability, but if you are unsure if you will get "Clarification Denied" or not - feel free to ask me in PM.
Are there Death Millers or Thralls?
  • No
I haven't watched The Mandalorian, will I be at a disadvantage?
  • No
Are characters mentioned in Narrations in the game?
  • In most cases "No". I will often be using "stock" POV characters for narrations that aren't actual roles in the game.
What happens in the event of a tie vote?
  • All players who are tied would be removed

ROSTER:
1. Phyphor
2. Jpants - Stormtrooper - Day 4
3. BlueCyan
4. Obifett - Stormtrooper - Day 5
5. kime - Death Trooper - Day 4
6. KetBra
7. jdarksun - Stormtrooper - Day 5
8. AustinP0027
9. Grunt's Ghosts - Greef Karga- Day 4
10. Wildcat - The Client - Day 1
11. discrider - Scout Trooper - Day 4
12. LostNinja- Guild Member - Day 1
13. cj iwakura
14. Lucedes - Death Trooper - Day 3
15. Romantic Undead - Guild Member- Day 2
16. Assuran
17. Zombie Hero - Stormtrooper - Day 3
18. Gizzy - StormTrooper - Day 2
19. shalmelo - Guild Member - Day 1
20. mamawolf- The Armorer- Day 1
21. Auralynx - Stormtrooper - Day 2
22. Green - Guild Member - Day 2
23. Locus premium
24. H3Knuckles- The Mandalorian - Day 5
25. Sir Fabulous - Moff Gideon - Day 3
26. SlyM
27. Cythraul - Guild Member - Day 1
28. Virgil_Leads_You - Stormtrooper - Day 1

---
Reserves
1.premium
2.Bedlam

Vote will Close at 11 PM Central Time (12 AM EDT, 9 PM PDT, 10 PM MDT, 4 AM GMT/UTC, 2:30 PM ACDT)

Egos on

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    cvO4Bq.jpg

Narrations:

Start of Day 1
    Start of Day 2
    Start of Day 3
    Start of Day 4
    Start of Day 5
    Start of Day 6/The End

Roles
    WARNING: May Contain Spoilers

Village
    Guild Member
    You are a Guild Member
    Stormtrooper

Scout Trooper

The Client

Death Trooper

Moff Gideon

Neutral
    Greef Karga
    Mafia
    The Mandalorian
    Cara Dune

The Armorer

IG-11

Notes

Egos on
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Sign me up!

How bad are the spoilers for the show (or rather how spoilable is the show)? Like on a scale from Luke and Leia are siblings to Luke I am your Father?

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    This is the way

JPants wrote: »

How bad are the spoilers for the show (or rather how spoilable is the show)? Like on a scale from Luke and Leia are siblings to Luke I am your Father?
    Closer to Luke and Leia being siblings. Like between that and (assuming you've watched the new trilogy) knowing
    Kylo Ren reappears in The Last Jedi or that Captain Phasma is a character that exists.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Oh hell yes

ObiFett on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »

Closer to Luke and Leia being siblings. Like between that and (assuming you've watched the new trilogy) knowing
    Kylo Ren reappears in The Last Jedi or that Captain Phasma is a character that exists.

Haven't seen past TFA but that gives me exactly the context i was looking for, thanks.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    This is the way!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Yeah why not

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Yep!

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I’m A Mandalorian. Weapons are a part of my religion.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    But I accept who and what I am. I don't have to justify it with words. Victory in battle is my justification.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    What a coincidence.
    I'm also Amanda Lorien

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I can’t turn down a chance to share Baby Yoda memes

LostNinja on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Congratulations, I am being !Sign uped.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
  • Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Are we obligated to let ObiFett win?

I have spoken

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur.

I am currently only allowed to go to work 1 day a week as we are limiting non-essential personal at the Sheriff's Office, so this will fill some time.

Assuran on
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Sign

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular

I have spoken

No, because the Fetts aren't actually Mandalorians. We know this because we Jango Fett allowed Obi-Wan to see him without a helmet, which we know Mandalorians aren't supposed to do, and Boba Fett is just a clone.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular

I have spoken

No, because the Fetts aren't actually Mandalorians. We know this because we Jango Fett allowed Obi-Wan to see him without a helmet, which we know Mandalorians aren't supposed to do, and Boba Fett is just a clone.

We know that post-empire Mandalorians don't let anyone see them without their helmets. Could be a relatively new tradition!

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    edited March 2020
    Boba Fett is just a clone.

Still, he has the coolest armor. Pity Lucas had to make him a clone; he was more interesting the less you knew <_<

Egos on
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Gizzy

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    This would be a perfect time to watch this show but I don't have kids and I'm too old/lazy to figure out how to make Disney Plus appear on my teevee

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    This sounds interesting... I don't know much about this, but I am up for another phalla. So,This is the way?

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »

I have spoken

We know that post-empire Mandalorians don't let anyone see them without their helmets. Could be a relatively new tradition!

And actually we only know this about one specific group!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I guess I can go back to an Ithorian avatar pic.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular

I have spoken

Hey now, you're coming off a little clonist here. Clones are people just like any of us. In some cases exactly so.

MamaWolf wrote: »
    This sounds interesting... I don't know much about this, but I am up for another phalla. So,This is the way?

Was sign up in case there was confusion. I'm in

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    Nah, I was just in a rush . Fixed now B)

• GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Sign up under the condition that I can finally make @MamaWolf watch the show

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    MamaWolf wrote: »

This is the way.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    It finally starts screening here on Tuesday, I'm rrrrreally looking forward to it!

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    This is the way.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    What does Knuckles have to do with Star Wars :S

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Oh good grief, lol.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    Green wrote: »
    Sign up under the condition that I can finally make @MamaWolf watch the show

>.> Only of you want to hear "Baby Yoda this" and "Baby Yoda that" througgout the entire time <.< 😂