As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the empty arena wrestling thread

crwthcrwth THAT'S ITRegistered User regular
ynyv6h02kkfg.jpeg
0vdqnvay9nvq.jpeg

if you wanna know what the wrestling thread is all about it, gimmie a hell yeah

h2800e6mq0o4.png
48li57flz9e6.jpeg

EzUAYcn.png

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    WHAT?

I ate an engineer
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    I still can't believe that WWE kept Brodie silent for so long. He's not a bad promo at all.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I still can't believe that WWE kept Brodie silent for so long. He's not a bad promo at all.

I don't know, he can't even do a southern accent...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Finally finished watching Dynamite, forgot it was on tonight
    • They've actually done it, they made me give a shit about Kip Sabian
    • All the interactions with MJF were great
    • DO MORE LU VIGNETTES LIKE THAT LANCE ARCHER ONE
    • Protect Sammy Guevara at all costs, let that man be an annoying dumb little shitter forever
    • Legitimately one of my favorite episodes of Dynamite, it ruled
    • Yay Brodie

Crippl3 on

Despite not being able to buy any, I trawled through just to see what shirts and such I've missed, there's a few good ones I hadn't seen yet.

aew1218-1_1_1.png
    aew1220-t.png
    aew1212-t_1.png

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I for one look forward to a silent wrestlemania tnat takes place in a high school gym where I assume everyone is wearing sweatpants

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Alistair Hutton on
    I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    They need to make the Nakazawa oil into a real product...but as hand sanitizer.

• CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Is it weird to say that I think Cody could have been President of the United States if he had gone down a different path?

Seriously, I've come to realize that he is not just a great promo, he's a great orator and has gobs of charisma. He gets people hanging on his every word.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Is it weird to say that I think Cody could have been President of the United States if he had gone down a different path?

Seriously, I've come to realize that he is not just a great promo, he's a great orator and has gobs of charisma. He gets people hanging on his every word.

The current POTUS is an ex-wrestler so sure, Cody could also be Da Prez one day.

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    finally the neck tattooed president this country deserves

EzUAYcn.png
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    My TiVo died two days ago so I couldn't record Dynamite, and sounds like it was a very good show. Is there any legal free way to watch this?

BLM - ACAB
    The Geek wrote: »
    My TiVo died two days ago so I couldn't record Dynamite, and sounds like it was a very good show. Is there any legal free way to watch this?

If you’re able to sign in with your tv provider, it’s already available on the TNT site https://www.tntdrama.com/shows/all-elite-wrestling-dynamite/season-2/episode-12/march-18-2020

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular

The current POTUS is an ex-wrestler so sure, Cody could also be Da Prez one day.

He's not, unless I missed something? Being in the WWE HoF != wrestler.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social

If you’re able to sign in with your tv provider, it’s already available on the TNT site https://www.tntdrama.com/shows/all-elite-wrestling-dynamite/season-2/episode-12/march-18-2020

Cool, thanks

BLM - ACAB

Cool, thanks

Oh hey, looks like there's a TNT app for Xbone. Gonna try that when I get home tonight.

BLM - ACAB
  • KandenKanden Registered User regular
    I really need to figure out someway to get tnt. Are people VPNing for the aew fite subscription that other countries get?

• ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    That would be my primary frustration, is that there's no feasible way for me to watch Dynamite. I watch the little bits they put up on Youtube but that's all I get.

WWE has their shows on Hulu the day after, and I'm hoping AEW follows suit at some point.

Twitch: Thawmus83
    Vyolynce wrote: »

He's not, unless I missed something? Being in the WWE HoF != wrestler.

Yeah, Trump doesn't have an athletic bone in his body.

xderwsaxganu.png
    Thawmus wrote: »
    That would be my primary frustration, is that there's no feasible way for me to watch Dynamite. I watch the little bits they put up on Youtube but that's all I get.

WWE has their shows on Hulu the day after, and I'm hoping AEW follows suit at some point.

I wouldn't hold my breath for that, since Hulu is now wholly owned by Disney.

HBO Max is more likely once that launches.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Jericho corpsing here is so great

https://streamable.com/3m7b4

More like All Delete Wrestling amirite?

BLM - ACAB
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    wardlow having absolutely none of it

1cym429yg1yq.png

• ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    I am wondering if, the next time The Elite come out to the ring, Matt Hardy comes with them and screws up the lyrics.

"Be. Delete. Be. The. Delete."

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    More like All Delete Wrestling amirite?

They beat you to it , unless you were actually referencing this

https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/matt-hardy-all-delete-wrestling.html

Tonight and tomorrow, at 7PM Eastern, GCW debuts on IWTV with the sixteen-person tournament, Acid Cup 2

Nick Gage
    Atticus Cogar
    Blake Christian
    Allie Kat
    Jordan Oliver
    Jimmy Lloyd
    Chris Dickinson
    Matthew Justice
    KTB
    Sanchez
    1 Called Manders
    Shane Mercer
    Lucky 13
    Benjamin Carter
    Cole Radrick
    Ellis Taylor

Live on IWTV. Promo code GameChanger for new subscribers

• hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Tonight and tomorrow, at 7PM Eastern, GCW debuts on IWTV with the sixteen-person tournament, Acid Cup 2

Nick Gage
    Atticus Cogar
    Blake Christian
    Allie Kat
    Jordan Oliver
    Jimmy Lloyd
    Chris Dickinson
    Matthew Justice
    KTB
    Sanchez
    1 Called Manders
    Shane Mercer
    Lucky 13
    Benjamin Carter
    Cole Radrick
    Ellis Taylor

Live on IWTV. Promo code GameChanger for new subscribers

Here is the donation link for the show, all of which will go to the wrestlers.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gcw-presents-the-acid-cup-airing-live-on-iwtv--2#/

edited March 2020
    Daniel Bryan Danielson was on the Bella Twins podcast today.
    “WWE has been great, they are going to give me six weeks paternity leave, which so few places in the United States do that. I get to be home that first six weeks, but then after that it’s not long until my contract is up. We’ve been talking about what we’re going to do there.

In my mind, I think I’m just done being a full time wrestler. I love being a dad, I will always love wrestling, and I always wanna do wrestling, but when I say always do wrestling, that means once a month, or once every couple months.”

:(
    At least this time he's doing it for his new kid and his family, and not because of injury.

Crippl3 on

1. holy shit
    2. I had no idea All That was back lol

• Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • burboburbo Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    “WWE has been great, they are going to give me six weeks paternity leave, which so few places in the United States do that. I get to be home that first six weeks, but then after that it’s not long until my contract is up. We’ve been talking about what we’re going to do there.

In my mind, I think I’m just done being a full time wrestler. I love being a dad, I will always love wrestling, and I always wanna do wrestling, but when I say always do wrestling, that means once a month, or once every couple months.”

At least this time he's doing it for his new kid and his family, and not because of injury.

Look on the bright side, if he's going part time, that just means he'll be headlining ppvs as champion in no time.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Crippl3 wrote: »

It would be great if he gets to close out his career healthy, and on his own terms.

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Daniel Bryan can wrestle another 20 years if he keeps having technical matches with people like Gulak where a single suplex is the high spot and I would watch every one of those matches. Give me Daniel Bryan VS Jack Gallagher in a 30 minute armbars only Ironman match.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Don't worry everyone.

Kale and I tracked down the Linear Blackcraft Wrestling Heavyweight Championship. Both the pure lineage, and the PROPER lineage, which starts when Matthew Justice slits the throat of The Preacher Doug Bradley.

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I hope Gronk tries to rush the ring at WrestleMania and even though there's no crowd, a security guard tries to stop him.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    on the "next, apparently unscheduled" Dynamite.... Luchasaurus vs. Wardlow singles match

my DVR cannot be set more than it already is

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.