As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Mandalorian [Phalla] : Day 6 -The Escape (Mando Victory)

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Still no Baby Yoda memes, sad!

dwdn615h74mb.jpeg

3bg7f5beyuap.jpeg

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Baby Yoda Do Do Do Do

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Ok, I'll leave this open for the weekend. And plan to start on Monday if that sounds good with people.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Reserve

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    I want to go this way, or whatever the quote is.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited March 2020

I think that’s a *NSYNC song

Edit: I’m a little concerned it autocorrected *NSYNC correctly.....

AustinP0027 on
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular

Tell me why?

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I haven't played a one of these in a while of a bit

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »

Tell me why?

Because the auto-correct acknowledging the incorrect use of non-letter characters and stylized spellings in band titles suggests that someone's been feeding it their lyrics and we're going to be treated to those mechanical voice-emulators installed into multiple tween / twentysomething male androids with asymmetrical haircuts in our lifetimes.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular

Tell me why?

Ain't nothing but a mistake.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    This is the way.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular

Tell me why?
    Saw first episode:
    I have spoken

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Signup!

VayBJ4e.png
    Sorry for the delay, had a more chaotic day than expected.

I'm a bit unsure how long it will take me to have narration up (hopefully sooner rather than later). I'll extend the first day/Tuesday depending on how things go.

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    No worries.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Reserve pls

If you have room I'll take a bump up to main roster also.

Bedlam on
    ll7e3vcjeaqi.jpeg

zkxrh9hbk96g.jpeg

b8p42bmbvgei.jpg

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    edited March 2020
    I Have Spoken > This is the Way

LostNinja on
    Narration is going up Soon and Roles in the Next Few Hours (hopefully sooner) . Again, Sorry for delay.

Let me know if people want an extended day.

edited March 2020
    DAY 1
    Nevarro-Dawn
    Cc9dHO.png

Zarn landed his vessel on Nevarro to turn in a tracking fob to the local head of the Bounty Hunter's guild and get a new bounty to chase. Upon entering the hub on Nevarro, the Transdoshan Hunter noticed large numbers of Ex-Imperial Stormtroopers roaming the streets. Once he reached the Guild Headquarters , he noticed several Stormtroopers standing guard outside the cantina before entering.

Upon entry, he spotted the head of the Bounty Hunter's Guild, Greef Karga sitting alone in a large booth with a terse look on his face. Zarn casually made his way over to the booth and plopped himself down - causing Greef's eyes to immediately dart over to the large Transdoshan . Zarn threw a tracking fob onto the table over to Greef. Greef took the fob and stashed it in his coat pocket. The two sat silently as Greef ruffled through his pockets in search of an active bounty puck. While waiting Zarn spotted more Stormtroopers at the bar

"Why so may Imps?" Zarn said with a toothy grin

Greef remained silent, before finally finding the puck he was looking and placing it on the table. A projection of a Male Twi'lek's head appears "Minor gang leader. The prison transport ship he was on got intercepted and he's now on the run. The New Republic is offering a modest reward for his capture; the Family of one of his victims if your willing to offer much more if you are willing to indulge their...particular brand of justice. "

"Highest paying bounty you have?"

Greef looked at the Transdoshan with a raised brow "Not unless you're willing to go up against Mando."

Zarn takes the bounty puck for the Twi'lek from the table and stands up
    "I think I'll just take my chances with this one"

Vote will Close at 11 PM Central Time Thursday(12 AM EDT, 9 PM PDT, 10 PM MDT, 4 AM GMT/UTC, 2:30 PM ACDT)

Egos on
    edited March 2020
    PMs will be going out in the Next Hour or So. Please Remain silent until all are out.

I will update the thread when all are sent.

Egos on
    edited March 2020
    Almost Done. Hopefully can get started in the next 15 min. Day will End Tomorrow.

To avoid confusion:

Village is Red.

While the Mafia is Limegreen.

This information has been added to the Rules List

Egos on
    edited March 2020
    Everyone should have a role sent to them, message me if you do not have one.

Day 1 will end on Thursday.

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN

Egos on
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Bluecyan, talking to an obviously disinterested Aqualish, is quite easily overheard in even in the unusually quiet cantina

"An' I told that tosser 'Eh mate you either comin back wid me peaceful like or I might drop you' and you know the bugger actually spit on me. Who does that, like actual like, spit on you while dangling over a skiff. It's downright rude an' unhygienical to boot"

The Twi'lek takes a drink giving the other a chance to voice their agreement. When no agreement seems forthcoming Blue dives back in.

"Well, so I done and dropped 'im. Mind you we was over some dunes at the time figured he'd maybe break a bone but learn some manners, ya know? Shame 'bout the sarlacc though, if I knew he was down there might not have dropped him. Now you figure, any other blighter'd have gone back home, counted his cause lost. Not me though, I parked the skiff, tossed a few thermies down the things mouth and went in for the quarry. Let me tell you, if you thought tontons smelt bad...

Blue elbows the Aqualish in the side and wiggles his eyebrows in a knowing way. A pair of annoyed wet eyes the only response.

"Also, them stories about digesting der meals for years is straight up bollocks. Managed to gather up enough of him to make the claim but just barely." another swig from the mug "On prior thought though, ya think that might have been me explosion that did that? Huh, you know you might be right. Makes one think that does".

At this point the other fellow gets up, obviously irritated, muttering loudly in another language and leaves.

"Alright mate, talk to you later. Oi wait! You left your Mynock, still some good meat on these bones... Well if he won't finish it think Blue's just going to take this home wit 'im. Throw it in a pot, mix in a little broth, some space potatoes and baby I got a stew going!"

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Obifett

Not sure what, but I think I owe a grudge on Sir Fab

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Oh dang it, I know I totally had a grudge from the last game that I wanted to play. Cannot for the life of me remember it.

Are we allowed to vote out Covid?

• Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    ZombieHero

You denied me a chance at victory last game, you will not deny me again.

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Well, that result color scheme won't be confusing at all...

wVEsyIc.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    An old droid is found on the outside of the bar.
    Years of grime and dirt cover the hinges of it's box like frame.
    A whiff of smoke emiting from it's simulated cigar port.
    Ah yes, welcome to the Cantina fellow lowlife scum.
    Heard anything interesting?

b8s7ndofui1h.jpg

VayBJ4e.png
    You know where I can buy some death sticks, dirtbag Bluecyan,

err.... oh right, beep boop?

VayBJ4e.png
    When I didn’t get to be Baby Yoda:

z34sgj167afz.jpeg

Hmmm, CJ’s Avi is green and it couldn’t possibly be for the recent holiday. He must have gotten BY. CJ iwakura

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Disclaimer: I haven't seen the show yet(I know), so I'm hoping the game won't entail spoilers. :P

wVEsyIc.png
    Oh dang it, I know I totally had a grudge from the last game that I wanted to play. Cannot for the life of me remember it.

Are we allowed to vote out Covid?

Can we please?
    My schedule changed on me again 😒 So, I'll be cutting it close some nights.....oy This thing

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    :whistle:

Gonna cook a baby Yoda on a spit :snap: :snap:
    Gonna roast that baby Yoda
    while I baste it with some soda

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    ZombieHero

You denied me a chance at victory last game, you will not deny me again.

Aye, that's the blitter that walloped me on the back of the head last month. ZombieHero pinched the loot and ran off he did, slippery bugger.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Clearly jdarksun should focus on House Gardener's war effort.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Can I just check, vote close is in about 24 1/2 hours from now?

Darn time zones.

edited March 2020
    Correct. Vote Close is Thursday 11 PM CDT.

Egos on