As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Did anyone new get made a guild lieutenant or something? I know it makes you do the guild wars management tutorial the first time, and it's easy to mess things up there by mistake. Or it just seems the game decides to reset things every once in a while. A glitch maybe.

• Options
    ArdArd Registered User regular
    I hadn't changed anything. I booted some inactives earlier in the week, but I reset the line up on Thursday. I can only assume someone ate one of their units as fodder and blew up their line up, and fixed it after the fact. I just went in and re-saved all of the positions without any issues.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    It can bug out.

We had it bug out a couple weeks ago with no one leaving and having been the same for month plus.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Good time to ask them: if I change my defense team will it bug out? I've been thinking about changing things with Cerise and Kawerik available but didn't want to set things on fire.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Good time to ask them: if I change my defense team will it bug out? I've been thinking about changing things with Cerise and Kawerik available but didn't want to set things on fire.

I have no idea. The verbiage, messaging, and alerts for that part of the game are the worst in the game.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I'm working on my defensive team but it'll take some time. Elena is almost 60 and has ok equipment but isn't in any shape to really be doing PvP yet. Charles like-wise, I've been using this top PvP person as a guide, but man, getting those stats is rough (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/161267815104380928/683253882314424336/unknown.png).

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    I though someone mentioned that equipping items on units would remove their count from your inventory? Just tried it and didn't see an increase in inventory count? I'm struggling with 410-420 slots taken.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    New Hell Raid stuff coming in tomorrow. Should be a great opportunity to get some new gear.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    New Hell Raid stuff coming in tomorrow. Should be a great opportunity to get some new gear.

Yeah I have like 25 of the bug tokens. Just never gotten around to trying hell raid. I'll give it a shot post patch.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    Welp, I finally got around to dealing with my backlog of materials. I 6*'d both Krau and Rikoris, and burned through my whole pile of 100+ molas skilling up a bunch of people who I forgot weren't maxed.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    So abyss had been kicking my ass, I forget which floor I'd gotten to, but it was just a wall that I was smashing my team against. I stopped trying and just collected my stigma and cash each day and went on my way. I decided to take another shot, and I have no idea what changed but i proceeded to crush through a good 10+ floors over the past few days. Mashed through a ton of the tower of automaton too.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    ...and now I'm grinding 1-8 with some low level units and Montmorancy to spec change her. Got viking Helga last week, guess Carrot next.

edit: woo, picked up a Wanderer Silk; wasn't what I was after, but well, boobs.

Nosf on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    So apparently I had about 60 mandragora sitting around and finally spent some. Flipped a few pieces of gear on Angelica and now she's pretty speedy, landing heals quite a bit faster. Got her a big health upgrade too, so W11 is solidly on auto farm. Started in on making a reliable golem 11 team, no Sol or Cermia is a hassle, I guess, but I do have a Lidica and going to specialty change Hazel after investing in some gear and upgrades for her.

Some of the later abyss levels are pretty bonkers, got about 12+ gold transmit stones coming up and just grabbed a full suit of 88lvl lifesteal gear. Will have the 6 stones from the epic pass pretty soon too and the end of the month ML summons hopefully I land some decent ML units. I'm barely even watching as they plow through this too, I just occassionally tap Arky when I see his melon flashing.

I swear I had Cermia, maybe I just use one on my friend list so often it just feels that way.

Nosf on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Im happy with my ML Ken yes. But holy. Watching ML Char go off its like yeah well there is a hard counter to him and SSB now so..... heh.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Finished getting Elena up. Got pretty lucky with starting equipment rolls. Not sure what to do for the ring spot. Lose 10 speed and 1700 hp but gain 60% effect res and 127 def?
    ckyz8qzrci8z.jpeg

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Finished getting Elena up. Got pretty lucky with starting equipment rolls. Not sure what to do for the ring spot. Lose 10 speed and 1700 hp but gain 60% effect res and 127 def?
    ckyz8qzrci8z.jpeg

Well it depends on what you want to use her for. Mags tome too? Id always go for speed though really at this point.

• Options
    Yeah I have Mag's tome on her for now.

• Options
    Try it out. The 60% eff resist will do more than the 150 def will though. Even with mags tome though she may not jump up to 1st with that speed against some comps.

• Options
    ckyz8qzrci8z.jpeg

14k health is pretty fragile imo, even w/that defense. I'd just get an immunity set and ignore eff res on her since you just need her to survive a single hit so she can go and invincible the team.

• Options
    The impossible happened...

Aux Lots came home. Yay.

• Options
    ckyz8qzrci8z.jpeg

14k health is pretty fragile imo, even w/that defense. I'd just get an immunity set and ignore eff res on her since you just need her to survive a single hit so she can go and invincible the team.

I'll have to work on my A11 team. Once the new shop is out, I should be able to get Iela Violin for Champ Z and give it a shot.

Ideally I'd want try and get her around 16-18K, but it'll be tough to get gear with 8+ speed and HP% sub stats. Right now her boots only have 9% HP so I could roll better there. Her helm could also use some HP%. I guess we'll have to see how these new Hunt 12's end up before I start grinding to that level haha.

• Options
    New shop is out.

• Options
    New shop is out.

Oh nice! I can finally grab Violin!

• Options
    New shop?

• Options
    Artifact Shop

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Derp. Found it.

Nosf on
  • Options
    I forgot there are two of them now.

One for dust in the old shop area and one you an trade Enhanced Equipment currency for.

• Options
    Should I grab Time Matters? I don't have one and it seems really good. I have 300 powders.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    It is nice. But really only get full power out it with vivian.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    I use it on Kawerik to some success.

• Options
    Should I grab Time Matters? I don't have one and it seems really good. I have 300 powders.

It's not that great, imo. It only works if the user kills, and the power it gives isn't that much.

• Options
    Yeah I was going to use it on Vivian but I also have 2 Etica’s Scepter's so I can just use that and save my powders for what's next. Still missing Rhianna & Luciella, Idol's Cheer, and Rod of Amaryllis.

• Options
    Guild Wars mystic summon was 5* Merciless Glutton. Doesn't seem that great. Sigh, only 60 more pulls till pity.

• Options
    I knew Aux lots was good. But yeah one of those before you have him and after you have him type characters.

• Options
    LadyJubs just pulled ML Charlotte a reg ml nice!

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    I knew Aux lots was good. But yeah one of those before you have him and after you have him type characters.

He's really great for certain teams. Gotta get those elite speed rolls though haha.

• Options
    hmmm not a great powder refresh. Shimadra Staff is a maybe, but not sure who i'd use it on. Maybe time to look at the Vial to upgrade Reingar’s Special Drink or Draco Plate.

• Options
    Welp I pulled Haste yesterday off of mystic tokens and Ruele today from automaton tower 100. Not too bad after like a 3 month drought of almost nothing but 3*s from mystic and galaxy summons.

• Options
    Ruele is an amazing pull. I’m slowly whittling closer to my pity.

• Options
    So I had 5 moonlight summons today, thanks to end of month, a regular transmit stone purchase and the abyss floor reward. I had some high hopes, I'm sure we all do, some sensible, some prurient (One day Judge Kise, one day!) I sat down and started to summon; first was a dupe Shooting Star Achates; at least it's a four star! Second was Wanderer Silk, another dupe - but again, a four star. Third, i see the journal entries complete popup - it's something new - Axe God! Not what I was after, but one I'd wanted all the same. 4th was Batisse; 5th was...another Rikoris. I suppose that isn't bad; at least I got one I needed and two four stars.

I had bout 500 odd mystic medals, and frankly, I have never gotten anything from a mystic summons that I can recall, so I went in with low expectations. First 7 pulls? All low tier artifacts. At least I can get some dust. but this is what I was expecting. Then a Rose popped, that's not bad, I use her as a tank at times and have her awakened, levelled to 60 and kitted out some. A Muchacha, urgh and then a flash and ... Little Queen Charlotte! Wow, did not see that coming at all.

Oh actually, two days in a row I've come into an Eternus artifact, dunno what's up with that. I don't even see it recommended for anyone.