As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Breaking The Law

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Breaking The Law

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Very meta

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I'm two days in to working from home, and I briefly thought I'd already lost track of the days

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    Hacking might get you in trouble with the FBI. This kind of temporal shenanigans is going to get the Time Police after you.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    The phrase "breaking the law" has become indelibly linked to this video in my mind. Sound on:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zeCXlFPjk

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

Well that seems fitting

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Phyphor wrote: »
    "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

Well that seems fitting

@Phyphor Aw, shoot. It's a 2009 video of someone walking their corgi and trespassing onto a private golf club's grounds and the dog just going wild running in circles around the sand traps and fairway, and rolling around on its back on the green. All set to "Breakin' The Law" by Judas Priest.

Edit: It's been reposted to Vimeo if you want to try that link?

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Careful though, if you hack yourself back in time too far, you'll end up in the ancient past.

On the plus side, you'll get to meet Thor and his epic pecs.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    FireballDragonFireballDragon Registered User regular
    Good thing he didn't have to make a fake New Zealand account. Otherwise he might've accidentally created a horrifying New Zealand doppelganger. https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/10/27/

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I ordered Doom Eternal from Amazon. And my delivery is delayed. Fortunately, they emailed me the preorder bonus code, which should get me my Doom 64 digital download. Guess I'm time traveling to the Nintendo 64 era today for some oldschool demon slayin'.

• Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    Hacking might get you in trouble with the FBI. This kind of temporal shenanigans is going to get the Time Police after you.
    We talking the pencil pushers from Temporal Investigations
    latest?cb=20200216105001&path-prefix=en
    Or the, "I'm just going to delete you from history because that's simple," guys from Temporal Enforcement?
    latest?cb=20130316133356&path-prefix=en

(fun fact: Star Trek has no less than four departments worth of time police - three because of Kirk used time machines like flashlights and one because Voyager kept retconning its own return to Earth)

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Hi I'm having trouble getting this to work. I'm on the menu but only options are 'Hax' and 'Sploitz'. Which is correct? TIA

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    hibryd7hibryd7 Registered User regular
    "It can't be hacking if its in a drop-down menu."

Sure it can be! We just need a new title for it. We already have script kiddies, code monkeys, bashers, hashers, slashers, and many hues and saturations of hats. Just gotta add "downdogs" to the list.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Mister Resetti would not stand for this.

• Options
    TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    hibryd7 wrote: »
    Just gotta add "downdogs" to the list.

The degenerate cousins of the noble updog.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I don't want to typecast myself as "the guy who's always linking silly YouTube videos", but that's too good a lead-in to not post this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=978OzSINqc8

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    On a related note I believe it already released at gamestop early so they could have just picked it up then. I wonder if the next comic will be about animal crossing?