As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Love] and the gentle person

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    @Garlic Bread The people are clamoring for answers here.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Oh right.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    I've heard you can actually *summon* Garlic Bread, but you have to play Ava Max's "Sweet but Psycho" at top volume during a full moon while staring into a mirror

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I heard all you need to do is mention Nick Offerman.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I heard all you need to do is mention Nick Offerman.

ag7uwjuik6ty.gif

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    mrpaku wrote: »
    I've heard you can actually *summon* Garlic Bread, but you have to play Ava Max's "Sweet but Psycho" at top volume during a full moon while staring into a mirror

Also, I'd never heard this song before but I turned it on from this post and within 2 seconds I said "this is 1000% my shit"

• BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Welp, 13+ months but there were some differences that just weren't going to work so the girlfriend and I broke up tonight.

But hey this is a great time to be newly single, right? At least I don't have to worry about crying at work while I process it. :lol:

• LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    :bro:

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    The cat in that gif is being thrown through the snow, right?

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular

No but people will argue for months that it is

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Okay, let's get started

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

Yeah, it is. You can see the thrower moving out of shot to the left of frame through the hole in the snow.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    You can see something moving to the left.
    From what I see, I don't think it's possible to say definitely whether the cat was thrown or not.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    No cat really jumps through something and lands like that. If they were to burst through then they'd keep running.

That said, I'm stuck at home and I have four cats (though no snow). I shall now begin throwing them through things and report back.

DrZiplock wrote: »
    No cat really jumps through something and lands like that. If they were to burst through then they'd keep running.

That said, I'm stuck at home and I have four cats (though no snow). I shall now begin throwing them through things and report back.

Yes they do if was trying to land on top.

In any case the woman in the video stated it was not thrown.

edited March 2020
    Magic Pink wrote: »

Yeah, it is. You can see the thrower moving out of shot to the left of frame through the hole in the snow.

no you see something moving, there's no evidence it's a person or that what it was threw the cat. last i heard it was the woman's dog

Magic Pink on
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I'm saying definitely thrown.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    the japanese version of Blinky Bill is what we got in the US, though it wasn't called that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noozles

fun fact, I wasn't allowed to watch this because the koalas are MAGIC and magic is from THE DEVIL

(that's only a slight exaggeration, my mother is basically Helen Boucher and even looks a bit like Kathy Bates)

anyway Nickelodeon in the early 90's brought over a lot of weird overseas stuff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimm's_Fairy_Tale_Classics

the theme song to that one haunts me to this day

It looks like a person's left hand to me, as you may expect to see if a cat were being thrown in such a manner.

But if the woman said it wasn't then I guess case closed. Nobody lies on the internet.

• SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    Unofficial UK thread, we're now in full lockdown.

It's all a bit scary.

I'd be infinitely less worried if I didn't have a kid to worry about. Doesn't help that me and my wife are feeling unwell either.

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    i've always leaned toward the cat being tossed, but also it seems to be fine (if a bit confused) so it's never really bothered me

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    we got some kinda curfew or somethin' now. most un-excellent.

• ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    I loved Noozles.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I really don't know how you can be in a relationship with someone you think is great and just not be all that compatible at all.

And I also ended up hurting that person cause I dragged things out way longer than I should have and things ended way messier than they should have and now I feeling terrible and confused.

But I have realized that kindness can be cruel especially if that kindness is selfish.

Dragkonias on
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

"I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, eight years and a half ago. Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant...…
    Please stop eating my fries I beg you

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    One of my wisdom teeth is erupting and for some reason it hurts like hell

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Wisdom is pain.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I don't get why it hurts this much, I hope I don't need to go to the dentist!

• DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Platy wrote: »
    One of my wisdom teeth is erupting and for some reason it hurts like hell

The wisdom tooth is the human body equivalent of the little pop up thermometer in a turkey. Congratulations, you're done.

steam_sig.png
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Wisdom teeth are notorious for doing this and you should probably consult the dentist if you're feeling acute pain! although a lot of dentists are only doing emergency dental work during the pandemic since they're extremely at-risk getting all up in people's mouths. But definitely at least call and ask what you should do.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Wisdom teeth hurt because our mouth is actually too small to have that many teeth, but there hasn't been sufficient selective pressure to cause the extra teeth to be lost.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    my head is big so my wisdom teeth came in fine, I lied about them aching so I could get a painkiller script tho

holes in my mouth, worth it.

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Wisdom teeth are notorious for doing this and you should probably consult the dentist if you're feeling acute pain! although a lot of dentists are only doing emergency dental work during the pandemic since they're extremely at-risk getting all up in people's mouths. But definitely at least call and ask what you should do.

OTOH erupting wisdom teeth is an emergency. It's the only way my insurance actually covers wisdom teeth removal!

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »

"I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, eight years and a half ago. Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant...…
    Please stop eating my fries I beg you

Holy shit.

edited March 2020
    reciting Wentworth's letter (no notecards or anything!) at an audition for a school play got me three dates.

Depressperado on
    I read a lot of Jane Austen when I was young because I thought maybe it'd make me better at talking to girls?

no luck, but it did turn me into an incorrigible romantic.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    reciting Wentworth's letter (no notecards or anything!) at an audition for a school play got me three dates.

It's gotten me weird looks and uhhh replies.
    My wisdom teeth about a year after they were pulled grew back. But they and most of my teeth were pulled and replaced with implants

My wisdom teeth about a year after they were pulled grew back. But they and most of my teeth were pulled and replaced with implants

teeth don't...grow back

except in sharks

brainleech, are you a shark?

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

my dude, they did not grow back

you likely had a second set that should've been spotted on an exray

This discussion has been closed.