As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Arknights] Drillelectric Banner & Paid Anniv G5*!

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    apology orundum and stamina for the network issues is delivered.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Just realized I have 700 sanity worth of potions to burn through today.

Time to make the Big Bucks* on CE-5

*Big Bucks actually less than the E2 cost of a six star.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    finally got a top operator tag, pulled an ifrit I'm going to keep on ice for a long time, too much other stuff to level to pour resources into another 6 star right now

I would have Awesome'd you, but you want to freeze Ifrit.

You're a monster.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Got Meteroite from the guaranteed 5 star on the banner. I'll have to get her up eventually.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    I like Ifirit a lot but if I were being sensible I would've 100% just E1:Maxed/E2'd Amiya and Skyfire instead.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Skyfire M2 is dumb.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    dbmdyxdpak6z.jpg

And first Senior Operator tag. I now have literally every Sniper released except for Platinum.

• Options
    dbmdyxdpak6z.jpg

And first Senior Operator tag. I now have literally every Sniper released except for Platinum.

In other words, needs more dakka still.

• Options
    I dunno, on average I feel like snipers are a reasonably homogeneous feeling class with the exception of stuff like Provence or Firewatch.

• Options
    I dunno, on average I feel like snipers are a reasonably homogeneous feeling class with the exception of stuff like Provence or Firewatch.

Well... yes. There aren't really the subtypes like there are with guards and vanguards and such.

• Options
    finally got a top operator tag, pulled an ifrit I'm going to keep on ice for a long time, too much other stuff to level to pour resources into another 6 star right now

You're a monster.

:twisted:

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    sneaky tip you can guarantee firewatch if you get a nuker tag in recruitment, she's literally the only character in recruitment with that tag
    that said nuker seems about as rare as summon, debuff and robot tags so vOv

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    sneaky tip you can guarantee firewatch if you get a nuker tag in recruitment, she's literally the only character in recruitment with that tag

Are you guys... not using recruitment calculators until you have the combinations memorized?

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Huh.. just snagged a Meteorite off a random recruit with just the AoE tag. How many zeroes you suppose the chance of that is?

• Options

Are you guys... not using recruitment calculators until you have the combinations memorized?

If I’m at my pc and the tag prompts aren’t one of the obvious 3* ones then yeah.

Otherwise I literally only know Firewatch = nuker because that was what I was chasing.

• Options

You're a monster.

:twisted:

Spoilered for Long.
    Gotta let that fire burn.

• Options
    xii7rb477s56.jpg

I think Mousse E2 next for that A3 boss killing, but then Texas because you've got two wolves inside of you: they're both sword idiots

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    @vagrant_winds I am preemptively saying congrats and FUCK YOU you fucking lucker dog.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    @vagrant_winds I am preemptively saying congrats and FUCK YOU you fucking lucker dog.

@ Everyone. I showed him first. Remember my Shining post at the bottom of last page?

rTyMMYw.jpg

Yes. That's a second on the same day. Was the 4th Recruit just randomly going through them after I cleared my 9hrs and started new ones.

Rolled Top + DPS.

t3c8qXy.jpg

I screamed.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    i've never once gotten either of the operator tags.

people in here seem to get them constantly lol

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Knight_ wrote: »
    i've never once gotten either of the operator tags.

people in here seem to get them constantly lol

Four of them now. But my only Senior Operator was in conjunction with a Top (gave up a Vulcan Guarantee too).

The game doesn't seem to roll tags individually but how good your tags and tag-combos as a whole are. When you get 'good stuff', you tend to get more than one 'good stuff' to choose from.

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    E1 Shining seems to make a big difference to what I can do. Trying out the higher levels of everything that had stalled me before...

Speaking of, any 4 stars you guys recommend gifting with their E1 over others? Or should I prioritize my highest star people over everything else (Texas vs Zima for example).

shoeboxjeddy on
  • Options
    E1 Shining seems to make a big difference to what I can do. Trying out the higher levels of everything that had stalled me before...

Speaking of, any 4 stars you guys recommend gifting with their E1 over others? Or should I prioritize my highest star people over everything else (Texas vs Zima for example).

Texas and Zima are very strong E1s. Other big ones if you have them: Cuora, Silence, Gavial, Lappland, Skyfire, Gitano, and Vigna also come to mind as really strong E1 power jumps.

• Options
    edited March 2020

Texas and Zima are both 5*. Both are very good, Texas is probably more useful overall for her S2, but Zima can tank a lot (and supports some silly vanguard teams).

For very good 4*? Any of the snipers is good just to get more stats on them. Perfumer has a valuable passive (constant regen on all allies). Cuora is a monster that even 6*s only slightly surpass in defense... and that's before she uses her S2 (which makes her block 4, it's incredibly good)

Polaritie on
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    got through 5-7 so I have a decent stage to farm for tier 2 Oriron. SilverAsh is easymode.

trying to figure out who to work on E2 next. i'd really like to just level a bunch of my 4/5* units rather than farm for another E2 though, so maybe I should work on some EXP/LMD instead.

• Options
    Man, when recruitment rains, it pours. Just before maintenance I managed to spot a Senior Operator and a Summon tag (kind of redundant, but whatever). Didn't have Mayer though so I snagged both tags to make sure and now Mayer acquired!

• Options
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    10 single rolls for executor

then 20 rolls for this:
    unknown.png?width=1063&height=587

72ezd5xldj1b.png

• Options
    Got Executor on the guarantee. Threw in one more pull and got Magallan.

Her drones seem fun.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    ugh.

took all 10 pulls and got cliffheart. i don't ever get the on banner characters. oh well, gacha games being cruel today.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    4 pulls and got dupe #1 of SilverAsh. -1 DP, niiiice.
    Think I'll just save more; just got Mayer so I don't really need Magellan. But sitting at like 30k in currency is really starting to make me itch.

• Options
    Texas dupe from 10th pull. Debating if I wanna go roll more for The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Four in and my guarantee was Blue Poison. Also nabbed a new 4* Vermeil.

Looking at the event, I didn't know I needed to have Chapter 5 unlocked for the final stage! Gotta blitz Chapter 4 now.

• Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Got Vermeil, pull 5 was Mayer.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    got a dupe silverash. Woo I suppose. I still haven't leveled him.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
  • Options
    got a big load of nothing, RIP

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    This just in. E1 Vermeil is the GOAT. Well, she's a fox, but she's still a GOAT.

"When this Operator is assigned to a Factory, Operators that are assigned to that Factory that increase capacity limit will add 2% productivity per capacity increase."

She turns your utterly useless factory slaves into useful factory slaves.

• Options
    This just in. E1 Vermeil is the GOAT. Well, she's a fox, but she's still a GOAT.

"When this Operator is assigned to a Factory, Operators that are assigned to that Factory that increase capacity limit will add 2% productivity per capacity increase."

She turns your utterly useless factory slaves into useful factory slaves.
    Wait but what does Popukar do with her? :thinking:

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Did a ten pull, got 5* Silence, 4* Vermeil and a dupe of 5* Instina. I know this will probably make the next pull hurt; especially, since I'll probably pop any head hunter cards I have on this banner.

Still need to get ch. 5 unlocked, but It think I'm one or two missions away from having it unlocked. I guess this is probably a good time to knock out chapters I haven't touched. Also need to see if this would be a good time to knock out challenges as well.