As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Unknown User on

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Since Dog appears to be having technical difficulties:
    q7pwuj-pgIhYi2Lc.jpg

Oh my god that middle panel, hahaha.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    "When your hard drive is full of Skyrim mods, then you have my permission to go outside."

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    darthewokdarthewok Registered User regular
    I don't get what they mean by bells?

• Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    The currency in Animal Crossing.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Boss: "how are you doing with the Cabin Fever"
    Me:"I'm hanging in there."

Internally I'm doing cartwheels.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Agree with the comic.

Me: "This social distancing and self quarantine thing is great! I'm doing the same thing I always do."

• Options
    MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    I laughed pretty hard at this strip. Also, I want a Switch and Animal Crossing as an escape from all this. I haven't played AC since the Gamecube but I remember loving the hell out of it.

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Mercade wrote: »
    I laughed pretty hard at this strip. Also, I want a Switch and Animal Crossing as an escape from all this. I haven't played AC since the Gamecube but I remember loving the hell out of it.

It's a good escape. Animal Crossing is just what the doctor ordered.

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    "I didn't see the outdoors until I was a man, and by then it was only BORING." ;)

I would enjoy the social distancing more but my work is unchanged except that I'm now doing it from home, and my classes at night will continue next week in online form. So I'm unfortunately not free to just sit around and play games all day... :(

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    I would enjoy the social distancing so much more if it weren't for all the family around all the time. I'm actually less isolated than I was before this whole thing.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Introverts did Social distancing before it was cool.

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Introverts did Social distancing before it was cool.

Yes that would be the subtext or, one might almost say, theme of the comic.