As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PC Games - Ancient Enemy & GameDev Beatdown out today!

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Warstone TD
    Loading...?

• Options
    Night Call
    Loading...?

• Options
    Eliza
    Loading...?

• Options
    Have some games from my Humble monthly!

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Checked out Star Fetchers, which is free and about an hour long.

It is weird as shit and extremely something everyone needs to play. It's free and on Steam!

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Oh it is very explicitly violent though (think Hotline Miami) so just uh, content note there.

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    So I've just about got my two manufacturers set up for 4pc a minute heavy modular frames. I need to rebuild my steel industry to get my steel piping and encased industrial beams up to snuff. I have enough pre-built to get enough frames for stage 6 unlocks. YAY TRAINS!.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Getting caught up on Satisfactory stuff now that I'm not sick as a dog. Spent most of my time the last few days getting miners on all the nearby deposits and bringing them into my factory where I can use them to feed production lines. This has led to me realizing I should absolutely have made my belt layer two walls deep, because now there's not a lot of room to weave belts above each other. As I am too lazy to fix the giant platform, I'm just letting them clip through each other instead, although I hate doing that. Maybe if I get real bored during this whole quarantine I'll add an extra layer down there to fix that sort of thing.

BLfgyW0.png?1
    Baby Coal setup. Technically I can already expand it but I don't need a ton of power atm.

xbUklW2.png?1
    Overhead view of my first serious production line, Smart Plating for the Space Elevator. Right now it sends half of the production to the shredder and half to storage for manually adding to the elevator. Also nets me extra Heavy Plates, Copper Sheeting, and Rotors, which is nice.

rWScC2N.png?1
    EtcR4nU.png?1
    Couple views of the resource operations on the clifftop above my base. Was working on color coding things for fun but then I realized that at a certain point I am just going to start shipping the raw ore down to the waterfront to take advantage of the new refinery recipes for all the basic materials.

XliuIHG.png?1
    The production line all neatly sealed up, along with my first steel production above it (needed it for the steel screws recipe), and a small depot of basic building materials on the left. Plating, Rods, Steel Bars, Steel Pipes.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    So it's not a new game by any means, but since I've been at home a ton because of the virus I started up Pillars of Eternity.

I played an hour or two when it first came out, but didn't stick with it. This time though I'm getting really into it.

It really hits those nostalgia spots in my brain for the old Baldur's Gate type of PC rpg while still managing to be its own thing.

I'm playing a cipher cause soul magic sounds really cool and whoops turns out that souls are kinda the entire thing with this game so I guess my class choice was fitting.

Just got to Act 2 and the story seems pretty cool so far. Excited to see how it unfolds and then I guess I dive right into PoE2.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Gerst Jeffmans extremely tepid feelings towards Big Money Half-Life in the face of general effusive praise makes me feel better about it

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Gerst Jeffmans extremely tepid feelings towards Big Money Half-Life in the face of general effusive praise makes me feel better about it

Feel better about Big Money Half Life or tepid feelings?

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    tomato tomato

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    look if you believed that one that's on you

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    look if you believed that one that's on you

that particular leaker had a solid track record!

never bet on konami not being terrible is the lesson here

• Options
    jeff_gerstmann_notheyarent.wav

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Nothing's really stopping Kojima and Sony from making a horror game though

• Options
    quiet mesas

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Whoops got my details confused.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited March 2020

I will say he only played an hour and a half of it in very non-optimal settings. Granted I'm six hours in, in extremely optimal settings, and so far I haven't been floored either.

Edit: I take that back.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    I would also like more asymmetrical horror games with one person killer and the others survivors.

Unfortunately the best in the business is still Dead by Daylight but it hasn't innovated on the actual escape in a long time.

I've been disappointed by Secret Neighbor and Last Year, going to try out Friday the 13th, but I want more asymmetrical games dammit.

Gimme moar.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

I will say he only played an hour and a half of it in very non-optimal settings. Granted I'm six hours in, in extremely optimal settings, and so far I haven't been floored either.

Edit: I take that back.

Patrick Klepek said in his review that he carried a bucket around with extra grenades for a while.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Iron Danger is a tactical combat game with a unique time manipulation mechanic. A never before seen combination that combines the tactical depth of turn-based games with the exciting action of real-time games.
    Mar 25 - Iron Danger (Adventure, Tactics, Steampunk, Fantasy, RPG)

Brolo on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    I would also like more asymmetrical horror games with one person killer and the others survivors.

Unfortunately the best in the business is still Dead by Daylight but it hasn't innovated on the actual escape in a long time.

I've been disappointed by Secret Neighbor and Last Year, going to try out Friday the 13th, but I want more asymmetrical games dammit.

Gimme moar.

I like F13 a lot but it's big flaw is there's no way to balance if you don't have a full group; Jason is still hard as ever.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I want a VR game that is the searching component from HL:Alyx, but no combat.

Just big houses and warehouses and stuff where everything is searchable and there is stuff everywhere.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Storage Wars VR

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Shenmue 3 VR.

• Options
    CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    Caedwyr wrote: »
    signature.png

ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (242)
    Steam Page wrote:
    Nominated as a IGF Seamus McNally Finalist, NightSky is an ambient action-puzzle game that offers a gameplay experience unlike any other—cerebral challenges fill uniquely designed picturesque worlds. The player must maneuver a sphere by using realistic physics to advance; each of these worlds is broken into different areas. The original soundtrack by experimental jazz musician, Chris Schlarb will further heighten the surreal experience.

Key features:
    • 2D platform/puzzle-based gameplay
    • Advanced 2D physics model
    • Multiple difficulties with unique topography
    • 11 massive levels, each with expansive areas to explore
    • Multiple “vehicles” each with specific uses and dynamics physics
    • Additional secrets and unlockables

This is open the the PA Adventure Team group as before because I don't know how to restrict this to fewer than "Everyone" or "an existing group to which I already belong".

And another one. Both this and Nightsky may have been claimed (but I don't think so). I will work with the winner to find something else in my catalogue of unclaimed games to make sure they are properly rewarded.

signature.png

Congrats cB557 on winning Waking Mars. It turns out that this was already claimed, so you get SuperHot instead (as I had a spare key and it was on your wishlist). Surprise alternate gifting!

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Storage Wars VR

Yes, actually.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Storage Wars VR

Yes, actually.

In a world where House Flipper exists I am kind of shocked this doesn't tbh

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    header.jpg?t=1585099320
    Another free game on Steam: Nephise Begins (you must redeem it before April 1st):
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/628950/Nephise_Begins

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Iron Danger is a tactical combat game with a unique time manipulation mechanic. A never before seen combination that combines the tactical depth of turn-based games with the exciting action of real-time games.
    Mar 25 - Iron Danger (Adventure, Tactics, Steampunk, Fantasy, RPG)

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Looks similar to the John Wick game which was unfortunately bad

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    John Wick Hex just felt incredibly underbaked in almost every way.

I'd be willing to believe there's a way to make a game entirely just Transistor's turn combat work.

• Options
    CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    Here's another one up from the depths of my Humble Store key backlog:

signature.png

ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (242)
    Steam Page wrote:
    Nominated as a IGF Seamus McNally Finalist, NightSky is an ambient action-puzzle game that offers a gameplay experience unlike any other—cerebral challenges fill uniquely designed picturesque worlds. The player must maneuver a sphere by using realistic physics to advance; each of these worlds is broken into different areas. The original soundtrack by experimental jazz musician, Chris Schlarb will further heighten the surreal experience.

Key features:
    • 2D platform/puzzle-based gameplay
    • Advanced 2D physics model
    • Multiple difficulties with unique topography
    • 11 massive levels, each with expansive areas to explore
    • Multiple “vehicles” each with specific uses and dynamics physics
    • Additional secrets and unlockables

This is open the the PA Adventure Team group as before because I don't know how to restrict this to fewer than "Everyone" or "an existing group to which I already belong".

Congrats cB557 on winning this one too. I've sent you the key via Steamgifts and via PM. Let me know if it doesn't work.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    One Step From Eden is out today!

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    hey, that's a penismegaman battlenetwork!

Gundi on
This discussion has been closed.