As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Mandalorian [Phalla] : Day 6 -The Escape (Mando Victory)

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Clearly jdarksun should focus on House Gardener's war effort.

Why?

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Yeah we want them as distracted as possible. Unless they become an ally, then yes, vote jdark out ASAP.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Green for the Dragon Quest phalla outcome?

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    :whistle:

Gonna cook a baby Yoda on a spit :snap: :snap:
    Gonna roast that baby Yoda
    while I baste it with some soda

Shalmelo is a monster and should not be tolerated.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    LostNinja, for protecting a (delicious) baby Yoda.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    LostNinja seems to have forgotten what team he's on in this game.

On. A. Spit.
    I have seen nothing of the Mandalorian except the memes. My apologies to the greater Yoda community

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    I'm not too familiar with the show, but canteens are a thing right?

Who wants to party down and share stories and drinks at the local canteen??

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    MamaWolf wrote: »

Cantina, and I imagine it's more about shoot outs...

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Mamawolf

• Options
    discrider wrote: »
    []Mamawolf

Why? Oh wait yes, this is all part of our banter!! Thank you for beginning it early!! You silly goose I am not falling for the trap!
    I only know some Star Wars stuff. So, hopefully that won't be my downfall. I know it may seem like me playing it up and such but it's truth.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Clearly jdarksun should focus on House Gardener's war effort.

Why?

:winky:

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Hello discrider, how's it going?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I remember my grudge now, shalmelo

You stomped on me last game pretty hard.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    grudge vote on BlueCyan
    You don't look like a stormtrooper ... there are three of you standing on each other's shoulders in that costume!

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    MamaWolf wrote: »

Eh, some new meat welle welle well, let ol' Blue show you around Nevarro. I'm a legen around these parts I am!

Now that is the port, there's some other buildings blah blah, and here the heart of the place the cantina. Most'a the buissness gets done here, and trust me you want to make a good first impression.

Blue swings open the doors to reveal a dark, smelly crowded room. The patrons glance up to see the newcommers and quickly return to their conversations, except a few who take a moment to sneer menacingly at the grinning twi'lek

A second home this place is. Well, unless you don't have a first one, they kind of frown on you sleeping here unlessing of course you got there from excessive inebriation.

It's a bit of a tradition for the new blood to front the tab for their welcome party. Oh, that look, you worried about the cost? Rule 1, and lucky you I'm giving the first nugget out free o' charge, you got to (get others) to spend money to make money! Now how much you got? Hey must be fate! That's the exact right cost of a party.

Barkeep! Some booze and food. Oh and could you wrap up some of those womp bites to go. Blue will pick that up later.

Welcome to Nevarro, MW, you need anything come see me.

• Options
    Well I appreciate that friend. I Don't mind spending money on friends. I am use to helping people out when they're in a bimd and all. I just may take you up on your offer. Just don't be mistaking a newcomer like me to be compared to like a 'fledgling' I know a thing or two. After all not just anyone becomes a storm trooper right?

• Options
    Gizzy wrote: »
    grudge vote on BlueCyan
    You don't look like a stormtrooper ... there are three of you standing on each other's shoulders in that costume!

Oi, you having a laugh at blue's height, mate! You see these lovely lekkus, ain't no way I'm putting a bucket over these beutes!

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    The bar goes silent. You brought a cop here Blue?

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    The bar goes silent. You brought a cop here Blue?

Daf' bucket o' bolts. If anyone's copper here it's you mate! Imp credits spend as well as any other credits I say!

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Obifett

fa9a25af32cdbbaaf3b59ad88805856d.gif

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I don't think I've voted for Slym in a long time.

• Options
    I dont want to vote for anyone because I want this game to go on forever.

But since I have to I guess I'll go with LostNinja to make it interesting

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    !ObiFett seems all too easy.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Anyone would would want to eat Baby Yoda, a child who comes from a nearly extinct race, is a monster. YOU ARE PURE EVIL, Shalmelo

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    I dont want to vote for anyone because I want this game to go on forever.

But since I have to I guess I'll go with LostNinja to make it interesting

uar5imhyx24h.jpeg

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Wait a minute, are you telling me no-one was voted for !kime yet?

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I remember my grudge now, shalmelo

You stomped on me last game pretty hard.

Yeah, that's fair. I kinda want to grudge vote Sir Fab for accidentally broadcasting your almost-death, but meh
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    !ObiFettseems all too easy.

not gonna lie, I would find it awfully funny if Obi got voted out day 1 in this game, but I'd feel bad being that mean when there's a plague afoot.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Sir Fab got me day 1 voted off for two games in a row, so this vote is for my own protection.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Obi, what is up with the color scheme on that helmet? Some prequel stuff or EU?

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Obi, what is up with the color scheme on that helmet? Some prequel stuff or EU?

Its something I made a very long time ago as the color I'd want on my armor. Symbolizes the mix of red (dark) and blue (light) that I'd envisioned for my ideal character of a bounty hunter with the ability to use the force.

Was able to bring it to life a little bit when we went to Galaxy's Edge earlier this year. Literally the most fun I've had with my family ever. We spent days in Batuu just hanging out and interacting with the characters and going on rides and building sabers.
    xx4k1pn0goff.jpg
    Me and my oldest daughter:
    bzd2i74917is.jpg
    My daughter as Rey. She had people taking her picture all the time.
    xjyydt78kloy.jpg

ObiFett on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    For every day you guys leave me alive, I'll post a new image/video from the trip.

I've got one where Chewbacca took my kids on a "mission" and literally pushes another kid out of the way while she's trying to hug him because the mission was serious business.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    I added some stun cuffs (or binders) to my outfit (from the first pic) later that day to round out the fact that I was a bounty hunter. Chewbacca was initially not pleased with me, but once I explained that I was hunting down Imperial War criminals from the previous war, he was cool with me.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    That's very cool

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    That's some dirty manipulative pulling on the ol' sentiment strings there me friend. What kind of degenerate would sell out their own family just to play a game about space wizards a little longer?

I'll tell you who. My sort of low life scum that's who! You're in good company here.
    #Save_Obi

• Options
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    That's some dirty manipulative pulling on the ol' sentiment strings there me friend. What kind of degenerate would sell out their own family just to play a game about space wizards a little longer?

I'll tell you who. My sort of low life scum that's who! You're in good company here.
    #Save_Obi

:twisted:
    But really it just gives me an excuse to post these images and stories. I was planning on doing it in the Star Wars thread proper, but have lacked the motivation/time to do it.

Even if I get voted out/killed, I'll still end up posting these somewhere soon-ish anyways.

:wink:

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    <I hate it here. It is too dry. I am looking to kill someone so I can book passage back to Mon Cala posthaste.
    My rates are affordable. My methods discrete.>

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Was able to bring it to life a little bit when we went to Galaxy's Edge earlier this year. <snip>
    This is super great and everything I love about Star Wars fandom. <3

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    I don't think Gizzy has any votes yet, and that's sad.

Wait, I know how many votes Gizzy has!

BECAUSE SPREADSHEET

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Yes everyone should vote for me! I want to win!

...wait ..

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Ok Gizzy