• Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    facetious wrote: »

Episode 1 is out.

The pitch and response are amazong:

*watches video*

Yeah, that tracks.

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

WrIiiPW.png
    Stiltschrishallett83DouglasDangerMidniteWotanAnubisGlalSorceTransporterZilla360
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited March 26
    What even is this baseball team?!

Edit: JELLO!

Athenor on
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    we haven't even gotten to nintendo yet

Tonkka
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

Episode 1 is out.

oh my GOD the Mr Jell-O reveal

AthenorMunkus BeaverShortydarunia106
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular

Episode 1 is out.

The pitch and response are amazong:

*watches video*

Yeah, that tracks.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    cB557AthenorTonkkaDarkPrimusBahamutZEROfacetiousFencingsaxHeadCreepschrishallett83MvrckLord_AsmodeusJedocThatDudeOverThereShortyTransportershoeboxjeddyOlivawdarunia106HefflingEnc

TonkkaVirgil_Leads_YouMNC DoverGlalZilla360
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    edited March 27

This is so dumb why can't I stop laughing

DarkPrimus on
    dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    TonkkaVirgil_Leads_YouHeadCreepsMrMonroeTankHammerMNC Doverworksintheorychrishallett83PeasSorceLord_AsmodeusJedocFearghaillWhittledownLord PalingtonmightyjongyoMayabirdOlivawdarunia106LokarnAl_watDiplominatorHefflingEnc
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »

ph blakeSorceGlalLord_AsmodeusSnicketysnickPwnanObrienWhittledownfurlionFiendishrabbitGustavAthenorStiltssee317Metzger MeisterProlegomenaKnight_mrpakuTheStigHeadCreepsDrZiplockcB557TankHammerMNC DoverDiarmuidGONG-00facetiousBahamutZEROshoeboxjeddyN1tSt4lkerKetarOlivawdarunia106TonkkaMidniteStempyWeX MajorsDee KaeZilla360Cojo MojoakajaybayA Half Eaten Oreo
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular

HeadCreepsOlivawZilla360

WrIiiPW.png
    NetscapeGlal
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    We don't deserve chanbani

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch

WrIiiPW.png
    shoeboxjeddyGoose!Tonkka
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited March 27
    Zack Morris is Trash just seems so pointless to me. Like, "a series from the early nineties has problematic elements" just doesn't seem surprising or interesting to me. Maybe it's just the difference between whether you grew up watching it or not; it did end before I was born.

cB557 on
    ikzpt6vtahzi.png
  • KupiKupi Registered User regular

Maybe this is what they should have used for the Sonic movie trailer instead of "Gangster's Paradise".

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
    TankHammerZilla360
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Zack Morris is Trash just seems so pointless to me. Like, "a series from the early nineties has problematic elements" just doesn't seem surprising or interesting to me. Maybe it's just the difference between whether you grew up watching it or not; it did end before I was born.

The last season (3 I believe) just had the narrator getting increasingly angry and you're like "there's no way this episode is worse..." and then it was. Holy shit.

It reminds me a lot of the latest episode of Knick Knacks.

He/Him
    YES! Another big milestone day in the Marble Machine X!

He/Him
    NetscapeLabelZilla360
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular

I don't think pointing out problematic elements is the point of the series so much as having a look at just how unusually terrible the central character of saved by the bell was allowed to be. Sitcom characters are capable of being pretty terrible but Zack Morris is like the unhinged pure Id of the 80s set free to try to top himself week after week.

Also its fun to compare the episode where Zack drives drunk and gets grounded for a couple weeks and the one where a friend of Zack's smokes weed so he disowns him. That shit is wild.

Quire.jpg
    ShortyN1tSt4lkerCrippl3PwnanObrienMidniteCentipede DamascusKnight_TankHammerLadaibalerbowerMvrckmrpaku
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    al's keeping busy in these trying times

JedocStiltsMayabirdJohnny ChopsockyDuke 2.0PwnanObrienTonkkaBahamutZEROMidniteCentipede DamascusSorceLord_AsmodeusmageormikeZilla360
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    I like his hat.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    StiltsThe Cow King
  • WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Registered User regular
    edited March 27
    deyfzcs8m8va.png

Heh. I turned on subtitles, as I do for pretty much everything, and this is what greeted me. Spanish is the only option.

WhiteZinfandel on
    JedocNetscapeZilla360
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Did anyone hear something about THE ALGORITHM changing its language policing? I've been hearing more "fucks" in videos lately, even in the first minute.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
    Did anyone hear something about THE ALGORITHM changing its language policing? I've been hearing more "fucks" in videos lately, even in the first minute.

I think I saw somewhere that YouTube had to send their human content checkers home and rely on the computer more.

I also really enjoyed that a recent Achievement Hunter video featuring Mario Kart just outright had them cussing so much that they decided not to filter anything. 'Twas refreshing.

He/Him
    EmperorSeth
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    new Mountain Goats song!

say your prayers to whomever
    you call out to in the night
    keep the chains tight
    make it through this year
    if it kills us outright

cursedkingakajaybay
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

I don't think pointing out problematic elements is the point of the series so much as having a look at just how unusually terrible the central character of saved by the bell was allowed to be. Sitcom characters are capable of being pretty terrible but Zack Morris is like the unhinged pure Id of the 80s set free to try to top himself week after week.

Also its fun to compare the episode where Zack drives drunk and gets grounded for a couple weeks and the one where a friend of Zack's smokes weed so he disowns him. That shit is wild.

Well yeah, drugs are bad!

• WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Registered User regular

Counterpoint: drugs are awesome actually

Netscapechrishallett83Glalmrpaku
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited March 28

Counterpoint: drugs are awesome actually

Some drugs are sick, the others will str8 up make u deaded and I'd say those are the ones to watch out for

Or at least damage ur body for life, I can't smell shit anymore thanks to cocaine

Local H Jay on
    XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    old BNL song!

JedocN1tSt4lkerSniperGuyDrZiplock

NetscapeGlalZilla360Tonkka
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    Springfield is handling the pandemic about as well as you'd expect.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
    Zilla360chrishallett83TankHammerTonkkaHeadCreepsBahamutZEROOlivaw
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

Zilla360Lord_Asmodeus
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    TW: Lions being lions.

Dean Schneider Q&A - Part 1 [16:49]

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    edited March 28
    Who needs fancy toys to recreate epic robot battles?

Athenor on
    He/Him
    MNC DoverTonkkaTankHammerMidniteVirgil_Leads_YouDelzhand
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Surreal. Immersive. Earth.Registered User regular

Skidzilla360.jpg | NH844lc.png | GACSALB.jpg My Blog | Gravatar | PSN | 72INGtl.jpg | HkSlskT.png
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

cB557BrainleechHeadCreeps
    I found out there is a Heathers musical