As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Best Supervillain [chat]

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    "leveling up" in Lancer is represented by getting "Licenses" to access new mechs/weapons/equipment

so narratively in game, the Mega-Corporation whose planet we killed literally like space emailed us a physical computer chip/doodad like "thanks for containing that outbreak here's some blood money"

KP, devoted soldier of capitalism

nooooooo

Are you working from home, like a responsible citizen, or are you going into office “for the dollarz”

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2020
    (More seriously I am sorry you work in retail hell)

Vanguard on
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Tonight will be our first attempt at making fresh pasta.

Give yourself time - it’s pretty quick to work through the steps but you do need to let it rest

Get a bench scraper if you don’t already have one. It makes a world of difference.

For some reason, there is a bench scraper with a curved edge in this house

I have never seen something so thoroughly useless

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Magneto. Has a point, let's be honest here.

Give yourself time - it’s pretty quick to work through the steps but you do need to let it rest

Get a bench scraper if you don’t already have one. It makes a world of difference.

lol yah who uses bowls

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Lol this was stupid nobody has any

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    just weighed the kiddos cuz I was curious what I was lifting

#3 = 46 lbs
    #2 = 50 lbs
    #1 = 66 lbs

lol #2 such a string bean

anyways, up to 3x10 pushups with #1 on my back and I can curl #3 forever

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Doctor Doom. Refuses to beg for your vote.

Put a blade on that you have a Mezzaluna

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    I just watched a squirrel pick up a tortilla chip, rotate it in his paws, hop over to a flower pot, and bury it.

Squirrel, I think you're nuts.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    It's 23:20, done putting out fires in production. *goes to bed*

• Options
    Fry wrote: »
    I just watched a squirrel pick up a tortilla chip, rotate it in his paws, hop over to a flower pot, and bury it.

Squirrel, I think you're nuts.

Pun intended?

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I see you took my recommendation.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    when it grows a taco bell tree who will be the one laughing now

• Options
    Taco Bell is the best fast food

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Taco Bell is the best fast food
    Its the only fast food I miss from the US. ):

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    when it grows a taco bell tree who will be the one laughing now
    The people watching a video of a squirrel with taco bell shits on twitter.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »

lol yah who uses bowls

I have spatulas for that!

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    oldpbthyvmri.jpeg

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I have been trying to download this new NIN album all day and it's still not working 2020 IS THE WORST

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I have been trying to download this new NIN album all day and it's still not working 2020 IS THE WORST
    Double check a calendar pretty sure you’re in the 90s

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited March 2020

I can almost guarantee that 1) whatever you make will be at least good and 2) it has a name somewhere in Italy.

VishNub on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    i was bored and bought procreate for the ipad pro and its fun to dick around with but also i'm an idiot who can't draw

I want to try some lettering in Procreate when my iPad arrives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ0ROtX_nxA

It’s really nice and slick

I’m not good at it and will probably never actually use it for anything anyone will ever see but still it’s nice

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Double check a calendar pretty sure you’re in the 90s

these stupid real player files are taking 8 hours!

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Joker. You'll laugh, but honestly he's 'always on', you know?
    just weighed the kiddos cuz I was curious what I was lifting

#3 = 46 lbs
    #2 = 50 lbs
    #1 = 66 lbs

lol #2 such a string bean

anyways, up to 3x10 pushups with #1 on my back and I can curl #3 forever

overhead press #1

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    "leveling up" in Lancer is represented by getting "Licenses" to access new mechs/weapons/equipment

so narratively in game, the Mega-Corporation whose planet we killed literally like space emailed us a physical computer chip/doodad like "thanks for containing that outbreak here's some blood money"

I mean the alternative was a horrible cthluhu monster from beyond space slowly takes over the known universe until someone blows up the blink station cutting off that area of space entirely for thousands of years

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    My oldest just passed my wife in height at 12. He is 5'11" now.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    it sucks! I might have to smash the license chip and decline the level up

I can't do this because I really want to get into a different mech so I actually enjoy combat, but I am thinking about how my character is going to deal with this. Maybe I'll retire the character and make a new one.

nothing says Mission Accomplished like half the party considering whether their characters would just quit, actually

This sounds like an episode that hit really hard emotionally

I look forward to hearing about how your group fares in the future

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Also, fun from a narrative standpoint, only the players and like, one NPC knows what happened. Also some extremely secretive corporate bigwigs, but the universe as a whole has no idea why the local farm planet just suddenly disappeared.

• Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Also, fun from a narrative standpoint, only the players and like, one NPC knows what happened. Also some extremely secretive corporate bigwigs, but the universe as a whole has no idea why the local farm planet just suddenly disappeared.

Man, Coronavirus is rough

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular

Man, Coronavirus is rough

The exploded planet will probably affect intergalactic stonks! Think of the markets!

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    I mean, they live in sort of a utopia-esque future where everyone has access to a printer that can make a nutrional loaf of food pretty easily

So it just reduces quality of life, but no one's gonna starve, probably.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I mean, they live in sort of a utopia-esque future where everyone has access to a printer that can make a nutrional loaf of food pretty easily

Yet still they don’t have Medicare for all

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

so basically this was just a market correction. No harm, no foul

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i wonder if anyone has ever chosen to watch this matthew mcconaughey wild turkey sponsored interview show on hulu they keep playing commercials for

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    this wu tang show is kinda dull and there is almost no rapping but the guy they got playing dirty is pretty good

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    this wu tang show is kinda dull and there is almost no rapping but the guy they got playing dirty is pretty good

They've been touring with his kid IRL.

He does a really good job but it must be really weird to be touring with a bunch of 50 somethings as 25 year old, playing the role of your dead father

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Folks I know wrestling isnt really enjoyed around these parts I do like to occasionally post the good stuff. So here it is, Chris Jericho cutting a hilarious promo on a goddamn drone (Vanguard-1). If you wanna laugh at something stupid please watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=637EBSID1ak

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    BREAK THE WALL DOWN

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    There are worse realities than pro wrestling somehow becoming the highest art form left standing in our brave new indoor world

• Options
    dude just put the rapping tape in the record side and taped over it with whatever was in the play side do these people even know how dual cassette decks work

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

Yeah, basically anything that is useful for WFH/remote work has been bought and scalped already.

This discussion has been closed.