As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] Stalnks

• DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Farflung Island is open to visitors! I'm doing other stuff, but feel free to visit! Carpet lady is in my town as well today.

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    oh i really want oranges for my place and some southern hemisphere fishing i will come visit, i can bring a couple pears but since i purged them from my place i gotta buy black market pears from the nook larva

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    i think there are a couple oranges still on trees in my town, and the Nooklings will have 'em in stock! No pears needed, but thank you for the thought!

oh i was referring to @The Zombie Penguin on the last page my bad

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Saharah's visiting Fate's End, so I'll open the gate for a bit in case anyone wants to partake. We also have cosmos, windflowers, pansies, and oranges.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
    oh man @The Zombie Penguin i remember having peanut from my gamecube file way back

can you get villagers from other people's islands to visit yours or nah

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    I have no idea but they're already annoying me.

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
    ok i got many new critters and oranges, thank you

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    You should be able to ask other players’ neighbors to move to your island and if the owning player agrees then they just move over. Good for both people who want a specific neighbor and those who want rid of one.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Man Day 7 is where it's at. So many more options and additional pocket space? I'm going to get so many snappers

• The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Switch fell asleep. I'll open things up again later when I can figure out how to keep my switch from going into sleep mode while I afk

Thanks for the donations, all - just missing peaches now

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular

Really just leaning into it at this point, I was thinking of dressing up as 90’s John Romero but then I made this LIJ hat. Need to work on some wall textures for my house at some point.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    The first day of Nook's Cranny being open for me they had a foldable clothes line, a bucket, a metal barrel and a urinal for sale. Not the most exciting launch lineup.

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    So you’re NOT buying the barrel? Uh, can I come over or is your store closed for the day?

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Sorry, that was a couple of days ago - I've been offline for a bit.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    how do I get young spring bamboo

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    how do I get young spring bamboo

find bamboo islands and chop the stalks same way you would trees

turn your own island into a bamboo infested nightmare like i did

7yh4xczljsym.png
    i wish you could put wall mounted items on your house/cliff walls outside

i want to put these surveillance cameras everywhere

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    The first day of Nook's Cranny being open for me they had a foldable clothes line, a bucket, a metal barrel and a urinal for sale. Not the most exciting launch lineup.

Somebody bought the portapotty day one

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    i wish you could put wall mounted items on your house/cliff walls outside

i want to put these surveillance cameras everywhere

I’m awake! Any chance I could still get that wallpaper?

• WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    I've never played an AC before.

Do I need to be picky about who I invite to my island? That is, am I going to run into a situation where I'd like to invite someone else but I don't have the room for them, or is this a scenario where there's enough room for me to invite all existing NPCs and still have room for decorating, landscaping, etc.

@sarukun island is open code is G1L9J

nooks store still open for you to buy a thing

7yh4xczljsym.png
    Coming!

i wish manilla clams were stackable

7yh4xczljsym.png
    I went through 50 fish bait trying to catch a sting fish yesterday.

I feel your pain.

ive been hoarding the bait for rain to make some $ and am still digging it while fishing for the nook miles cheevo but its annoying

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Can you craft more than one of a specific item or do I have to sit there and individually craft each bait?

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Anyone needing a fruit? I think I have a bit of everything right now.

Also I’m debating moving all trees from the main section of my island and making it all flowers...

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    Can you craft more than one of a specific item or do I have to sit there and individually craft each bait?

One at a time. Which is a weird oversight for consumables at least

The menu systems in this game are horrible

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    Thanks again Blackbeard! Gonna decorate my home real good!

Beasteh wrote: »

you can mash A to speed it up but thats it

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    WACriminal wrote: »
    I've never played an AC before.

Do I need to be picky about who I invite to my island? That is, am I going to run into a situation where I'd like to invite someone else but I don't have the room for them, or is this a scenario where there's enough room for me to invite all existing NPCs and still have room for decorating, landscaping, etc.

not really. you're pretty much expected to recruit all of the merchant/non-resident villagers, and while you can technically have less than 10 residents there isn't much of a point to. the island is more than big enough, and eventually you'll be able to reshape the area to fit whatever plan you have in mind (can't make it bigger, but can change cliff/river areas etc.)

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    So. Tonight I decide to catch a Stringfish. Work all day getting clams and turn them into bait. Go up there and what happens?

First fucking bait fish is a stringfish!

Okay. Got all this bait. I’ll go use it to catch a koi since those are also night. Four bait in and I get a koi.

Now I am trying to get a normal spider but am unsure it the come out of any tree while shaking, or just ones that have not been shook yet for the day.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I feel naming my island Parmesan was ok since I was stuck for a name {I named my towns in New leaf Lizards and There}

I was trying to catch a stringfish for a little while earlier and decided to google what river(clifftop) actually means. Turns out it is NOT the mouth of the river on the top of the cliff.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Crossposting from G&T. I thought this was kind of funny:
    Drez wrote: »
    Well...this just happened...

I thought it was pretty hilarious and was surprised it worked.

Me running away was pure reflex.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Aiaia is back open for business

5622Q this time

Take oranges if you need them, feel free to pick wild flowers, but please leave the flowers around the central area alone.

Have fun!

First fucking bait fish is a stringfish!

This discussion has been closed.