As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Lizard is better at washing its hands than my damn dad.

• Options
    Yo that bright yellow wall with the aqua baseboards works and I definitely feel like it shouldn't.

Oh also something something cats something something grumpy.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    TIL two things about Lemurs:

They dont like water.
    They do like Raisins

Observe:

Not sure if fighting or playing. But they cats so probs both:

Crucial Snugglehug PSA:

SiP74bz.jpg

Bedlam on
  • Options
    xsDpCK3.jpg

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Whatever that is, the dog is very aware of it and hates it.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020

Isn't it just a dog comb for collecting shed fur before it ends up all over the place?

She's probably too rough/vigorous with it.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »

Isn't it just a dog comb for collecting shed fur before it ends up all over the place?

She's probably too rough/vigorous with it.

That's what I would have guessed, but I didn't recognize the design. Most dogs love being combed though as long as you take it as an opportunity to socialize with your dog and don't treat it as a chore.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    some dogs just don't like combs, and huskies especially are famously fussy. don't think we need to jump straight to blaming her

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    That's a "Furminator!" It's really good at getting rid of dead fur when a pet is going through shedding season. My cats don't like it either, but gosh darn it, it WORKS

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    2/3 of our cats absolutely love the furminator and one barely tolerates it.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    For some reason I can't get my cats to like brushing of any kind. Cassandra used to like getting brushed by me as an interaction, but I think it was too much stimulation for her and she suddenly decided she didn't like it anymore one day.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    "Okay, I'm gonna pause it for a second, because I have to have a talk with my cat."

That's the best thing I am going to hear all damn day.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    huskies shed like crazy and need to be groomed near daily

they are also whiny babies

• Options

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    There it is, I was waiting for the worm (or in this case cat) to turn.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Ohhhh no kitty, don't go behind horses, tiny or not - that's the best place to get kicked so hard in the head you'll never remember your own name again.

• Options
    Chris, cats don't have names.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I bet the husko also wants to play and has figured out running away at grooming time is a way to get to play

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Yeah they do. We also call them things, and sometimes, if they're in a good mood and feel like pandering to our idiosyncrasies, they will respond to the things we call them by.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    the kitty with no nyanme

• Options
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Yeah they do. We also call them things, and sometimes, if they're in a good mood and feel like pandering to our idiosyncrasies, they will respond to the things we call them by.

Nah just because we give them names doesn't mean they have to claim ownership of that name. Cats just want to be anonymous!

• Options
    Spin Cycle:

Oh H*ck!

• Options

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I have a snuggle story:

Im out of work for three weeks. So Im taking daily walks. I also wave at dogs and say Hi when they look at me. I dont think this is weird.

So im walking near downtown. And this lady is walking her dog across the street in front of me. Im waiting for the light to turn so I can walk. The dog looks at me and I wave and she SITS DOWN in the middle of the crosswalk. She decides that shes done walking that way and wants to say hello to me instead. The poor lady cant get the dog to budge so she gets her to back up on the curb and out of the road.

The light changes and I make sure its ok to say hi and she says yes and the dog jumps on me and kisses my face and is just so happy to see me. It only lasts for a minute or so and they go back on their way and I go back on mine. Didnt have anything to take a picture with but she was clearly just a big puppy still.

The woman didnt seem to pleased with it but it sure made my day.

Bedlam on
  • Options

• Options

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    (has sound)

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

something something Bojack and Princess Carolyn?

• Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    totsz4va4nf2.png

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    Sound

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Wagging with such intensity I was afeared the butt was gonna fall off.

• Options
    Karoz wrote: »
    Wagging with such intensity I was afeared the butt was gonna fall off.
    Apparently one can wag out:

6J2S6O2.jpg

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Lando definitely gets tired earlier in the evening now that we’re home all the time because he spends the daytime enjoying the fact that we’re home instead of sleeping like he usually does while we’re at work.

• Options

This discussion has been closed.