As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Mandalorian [Phalla] : Day 6 -The Escape (Mando Victory)

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Not sure I follow that logic, Assuran.

Edit: Oh wait, because disc was the first person to vote for Sir Fab. I get it now.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Oops, forgot to hit refresh, hang on

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Vote count:
    1. Sir Fabulous (6) - discrider (1st), Romantic Undead (2nd), cj iwakura (3rd), ObiFett (5th), KetBra (11th), AustinP0027 (13th), Lucedes (14th), Assuran (16th)
    2. kime (4) - Auralynx (4th), jdarksun (9th), SLyM (10th), Sir Fabulous (15th)
    3. Green (4) - Grunt's Ghosts (17th), Assuran (18th), kime (19th), AustinP0027 (20th)
    4. Lucedes (1) - BlueCyan (6th)
    5. Grunt's Ghosts (1) - Locus (7th)
    6. Phyphor (1) - Gizzy (8th)
    7. ObiFett (0) - Sir Fabulous (15th)

Edit: crap, meant to edit this into the post above, sorry.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    @JPants don't miss the vote a second day in a row! Vote closes at 12 Eastern/11 Central (~1 hour)!

@Green @Phyphor @Zombie Hero and I also still need to vote, but we're not in the danger zone for inactivus.

This is interesting because we only have a two-vote lead for first which risks another tie vote. I don't really like the Sir Fab wagon though? I'll trust the vig claim for now.

Green as day 1.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Thanks for the ping. Been catching up on the thread. I like the Green vote for the safe day 1 mafia vote theory. I feel like I’ve specifically seen Green do this recently.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Green

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Still need at least one more to make sure vote manip can't tie Green and Sir Fab.

Actually, maybe 3 if there is a +2 vote manip out there.

AustinP0027 on
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Green

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Green.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Green

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Lucedes then.
    As the only other one I'd believe would secretly tie the vote

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    What theory?
    Really depends on how the vote manipulation works; if it's like, "my vote counts for double / my vote counts for zero," one of those folk could have been ObiFett. So I figured I'd vote strategically to see what'd happen there. That's not possible at this point, but that concept bears considering in the future.

• Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Well, came to last minute post to stave off Inactivus but it seems that won't be necessary?

• Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    For what it's worth, I'm a regular Guild member with no abilities

• Options
    RU was the second vote for me on the second day and that's reason enough to blow him up.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    RU was the second vote for me on the second day and that's reason enough to blow him up.

Now we see what you're made of!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @Egos Clarification request: is the vote closed, or are we having an extended day? OP says Sat-Sun is a stretch day, but implied Friday would still be its own day.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Egos wrote: »
    Day 2
    Vote will Close at 11 PM Central Time Friday(12 AM EDT, 9 PM PDT, 10 PM MDT, 4 AM GMT/UTC, 2:30 PM ACDT)

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i slept through vote close but there was no post yet so Green

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Will post Results soon. Narration later. Sorry for delay. I'll do an extended weekend (Sat-Sun) if people don't have an issue with that.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Day 3
    The Wrath
    gImUpa.jpg
    "Hey merc! MERC!"

Soge Yzal awoke from a night of drinking to the Helmet of a yelling Stormtrooper.

"You. You're going with us."

Yzal squinted as he looked around trying to recall where he was. He knew he was in an alley, but all the alleys on Nevarro looked the same to him especially in a half-drunken state. "Ugh" he uttered as he noticed two groups of stormtroopers dash down the alley in a hurry.

"We need all the help we can get. Get up."

The bounty hunter rose to his feet and unslung the blaster rifle from behind his back "Lead the way." the merc said with his eyes still half-open and sly grin.

"Follow me." The stormtrooper lead Soge down the alley to an eerily deserted residential street. The group of stormtroopers had gathered near the center of the street, waiting for the stormtrooper Soge had been talking to.

"Sarge" one of the stormtroopers in the group walked toward the two "We think they're holed up in one of these domiciles." The Sargent nodded "Any idea if they have "The Asset"?. The other stormtrooper nodded "no". "Alright, take Hawkings and check out the house on that end" he then raised his voice "Aura! You and Byron take the house on the other side. Do a complete sweep."

The "Sarge" then motioned for Yzal to follow him as he walked over to the last Stormtrooper without any orders. The smaller soldier had been kneeling on the ground, their armor covered in sand. Soge smirked as he noticed a smaller triangle shaped sand formations on each side of of the Stormtrooper's head which briefly looked like loth cat ears. "Anything new to report, Lieutenant? " the Sarge asked. Soge looked to the side as one of the Stormtrooper groups made their way into one of the homes.

"Nothing yet, sir. If they were here. They're gone now"

The Sarge nodded then walked past the lieutenant, his eyes fixed on a tall building in the distance. "Have any squads checked that out"? he raised his arm to point to the building. The Lieutenant turned to look when suddenly a purple light went off in the distance, suddenly a burst of light engulfed them. The Sarge yelled
    "Get down"
    . Soge jumped back behind some crates, while The Sarge immediately dropped to his stomach. He reached for his comm unit ""Ferro, Aura! Report. We're under enemy fire."

Ferral was silent, but Aura responded back "SIR! ....
    "IT'S TRAP!"

The sound of blaster fire suddenly overwhelmed the telecoms before going dead.

A Zabrak bounty hunter with skeletal facial markings was overheard talking to a shadowy figure
    "I don't understand any of this. We throw two of my mates out there into the wild. To be eaten by god knows what, because of what? Because one wants to put "The Asset" on a spit while the other wants to worship it as a God. And now a stormtrooper is set to hang because he had the misfortunate of a being designated a bad callsign or something?" The hunter sighed "I swear I'll never understand this planet"

" I agree" replied the shadowy figure who then suddenly shot the Hunter through the chest with a blaster hidden beneath their cloak
    "You'll never get the chance"
    ---
    The Fallen
    Green - Guild Member-Vote
    Romantic Undead-Guild Member- Executed
    Gizzy- Stormtrooper - Shot in the Streets
    Auralynx - Stormtrooper-Blasted
    Vote will Close at 11 PM Central Time Sunday(12 AM EDT, 9 PM PDT, 10 PM MDT, 4 AM GMT/UTC, 2:30 PM ACDT)
    ((Extended Weekend for Day 3))

Egos on
  • Options
    Pms Should be Out. I'll do Narration in morning. Sorry for the delay
    giphy.gif

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Crap, bad day.

Cool carbonite Lego thing though.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Alright folks, let's lame it out.

Role call.

• Options
    Present

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    I have spokenvoted.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    I refuse to lame anything out!

• Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    OooOooOooooo

Well ain’t that just a bunch of bantha poodoo...

OoOooOoooooOoo

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    i'm down

i'm totally lame now that i'm old

• Options
    Lucedes

• Options
    Being lame is the new being cool.

• Options
    oof ouch my bones

• Options
    jdarksun

to have a vote in, in case i forget later and don't vote.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I'm gonna go with kime because it feels weird that absolutely no one voted for him after the reveal, even though he was tied for second.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    kime for now unless someone comes out with something useful for information.

• Options
    Gotta say that jdarksun looks like a decent call right now.

Nothing official. But nothing not official neither.

• Options
    Tentative vote for jdarksun, because I haven't been talking to anyone yet (mix of RL and getting my bearings in the Aegon's Conquest mega game) and Sir Fab's the closest thing we have to a network head right now.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I don't feel the jdarksun vote. H3knuckles running hard on that bandwagon so they get my vote for now

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Do we have a reason for the jdarksun vote?

We need to remember vote manip so close votes are bad but Also I don’t like flipping just to follow a wagon as them we’ll never find anything from previous votes

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Where's Mando's input when you need him?

wVEsyIc.png