As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mods know too much about the [Conspiracy Theories] thread

• Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    I mean, they're not wrong about Oprah being a force for evil in the world, what with her platforming of anti-science bullshit that resulted in the creation of Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz and the rapid spread of anti-vax nonsense.

She's just not the deep-state pedophile they are thinking she is.

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    What the fuck?

The Trump Presidency in 3 Words.

• m!ttensm!ttens he/himRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Fitting that the qanons are posting photos of Trump fiddling while disaster is striking.

m!ttens on
  • TastyfishTastyfish Registered User regular
    m!ttens wrote: »
    Fitting that the qanons are posting photos of Trump fiddling while disaster is striking.
    Trump retweeted it himself a little while back.

It was intentionally made to be a reference to Nero.

• Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I sure some of them get the Nero reference, but still tweet it because they think they are being edgy or ironic or some such idiocy.

Anyhow, I went biking today for the first time in over two weeks. For the most part, everyone seems to be keeping to themselves, a few people walking their dogs or jogging alone, some children playing in their front yard, no real large groups anywhere, so it seems like people are taking social distancing seriously.

Theeeeeeeeennnnnnn I biked passed the golf course and there it was, over half a dozen men golfing. And not spread out over the course, but with each other. Talking and bullshitting between swings as if nothing was going on. Fucking dumbasses.

After the golf course is rural and developing land. Trump country. MAGA hats, Trump/Pence signs everywhere etc. It was here I saw this:

dlamglk7ojpo.jpeg

Glorious!

Edit: I can’t fix it!

Mild Confusion on
    steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • TastyfishTastyfish Registered User regular
    I'm sorry you fell off your bike, hope you're ok.

Tastyfish wrote: »
    I'm sorry you fell off your bike, hope you're ok.

Why is it upside down on the forum?!

It’s damned Vanilla! I knew it, they’re in in the round earth conspiracy, trying to censor the truth!

Wake up sheeple! Don’t give @Geth control of the algorithm!!!

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    When did you move to Australia?

Australia isn’t real!!!

steam_sig.png

• Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular

Australia isn’t real!!!

Wait, Australia or Austria?

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular

Australia isn’t real!!!

No, no, no - Australia is real; it's Finland that's the fake.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    that flat earth site is astounding

spool32 wrote: »

Oh shit! You actually went to that site?

I didn’t go cause I was afraid it would auto download malware or something.

But do tell, what did the site say?!

steam_sig.png

• HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    spool32 wrote: »

Oh shit! You actually went to that site?

I didn’t go cause I was afraid it would auto download malware or something.

But do tell, what did the site say?!

Top of the front page is the classic "200 proofs Earth is not a spinning ball," which is actually six proofs reworded numerous times none of which pass the most basic thought process. On the side is "21 questions" which seems to be a flat earth themed version of the 21 questions for atheists, where the questioner thinks they have gotcha after gotcha but the answers are all, "Uh... yeah, pretty much, always kinda thought that was obvious." Bunch of upside-down pictures with captions like GRAVITY IS MAGIC!@!! and my personal favorite, bottom of the page has a SPACE IS FAKE article using pictures from Capricorn One described as top secret leaked insider images.

The other URL on the poster seems to be a paywall of some sort, not going to poke into that one any further.

Hevach on
    Wait, pictures on the URL were upside down too?

That can’t be a coincidence!

steam_sig.png

• MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    The other day at the lunch table a man with a master's degree in nursing made the comment that COVID 19 is the result of a Chinese bioweapon.

I immediately shouted down every conversation at the table and asked him if he was joking. He tries to laugh it off and I pressed him again and again and he asked why I was being belligerent.

I told him I wanted to know if one of my colleagues has completely lost touch with reality and I was going to use Chinese Bioweapon as a litmus test.

We need to come up with like five questions to figure out on a scale just how unreliable a person is.

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Yeah, best way to defeat that kind of thing is open shaming

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    a
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    The other day at the lunch table a man with a master's degree in nursing made the comment that COVID 19 is the result of a Chinese bioweapon.

I immediately shouted down every conversation at the table and asked him if he was joking. He tries to laugh it off and I pressed him again and again and he asked why I was being belligerent.

I told him I wanted to know if one of my colleagues has completely lost touch with reality and I was going to use Chinese Bioweapon as a litmus test.

We need to come up with like five questions to figure out on a scale just how unreliable a person is.

I had an extended stay in a hospital a year or so ago, and the best I can say about running into handfuls of people like this is "apparently it takes all kinds". And, I fear for any patient that was worse off than me that could not be their own advocate when fuckery was clearly in play.

steam_sig.png
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Today in Fuck Alex Jones: Jones loses appeal, is legally fucked:
    Alex Jones, a conspiracy theorist and repeated loser of court battles, was ordered Wednesday to pay more than $20,000 in attorney fees after losing another appeal in a defamation case related to the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. He now owes nearly $150,000 in legal fees before he even faces a jury.

The Texas Court of Appeals sided with Sandy Hook father Neil Heslin, who for years has been attacked by conspiracy theorists who falsely claim the school shooting in which 20 children and six adults were killed never happened.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I have a conspiracy that accuweather is intentionally predicting that days will be colder/rainier than they are so that New Yorkers stay inside

They said the high would be like 56 today and it's 64! What else are THEY hiding from us

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I have a conspiracy that accuweather is intentionally predicting that days will be colder/rainier than they are so that New Yorkers stay inside

They said the high would be like 56 today and it's 64! What else are THEY hiding from us

Dang, and weather forecasting is so notoriously reliable. We can't trust anybody these days!

• OptyOpty Registered User regular
    I think the change in air pollution is fucking with a lot of weather prediction models, so it's even harder to predict than normal

Made me chuckle a bit: "The zodiac killer hasn't struck since Ted Cruz went into isolation."

steam_sig.png
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Are you prepared to have your mind blown out your ass by a daunting revelation?

Here it is: a cabal of Australian nationalists is responsible for both world wars.

The story begins in 1893, with Archduke Franz Ferdinand's visit to Australia. There he met a young Billy Hughes, staunch patriot and future Prime Minister of Australia. In his correspondence with Frederick Jordan, future Chief Justice of New South Wales, Hughes revealed a deep hatred of the Austrian archduke, whom he describes as a self-indulgent cretin. This hatred festered for more than a decade.

In 1909, and again in 1911, Hughes' close friend and confidante Frank Tudor, future leader of the Australian Labour Party, visited Belgrade. On both occasions, Tudor was hosted by Colonel Dragutin Dimitrijević - the future Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence, and architect of the plot which killed Franz Ferdinand.

There is no direct evidence that Billy Hughes ever met Colonel Dimitrijević, however, there is correspondence between members of the Serbian Black Hand that refers to a mysterious "little corporal" behind Dimitrijević's schemes. In Australia, Billy Hughes was derisively known as the Little Corporal before winning the more affectionate nickname "little digger" during the war. Following the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, one member of the Black Hand also claimed his masters had been following the orders of an unknown Englishman.

Hughes was enthusiastic about the outbreak of the First World War. He seized on it as a chance to assert Australia militarily on the world stage, making an absolute commitment to support the British war effort. It was during this war that some of Australia's foundational national myths took shape, and the war weakened the British Empire to the point that the Dominions were able to assert sovereignty on a level that was unthinkable before 1914.

During the Paris Peace Conference, Japan demanded that the new League of Nations recognize the racial equality of the asiatic races. It was the Australian delegation which refused point blank to accept any such agreement, forcing Woodrow Wilson to deny Japan's requests. This humiliating rejection was a key factor in the rise of Japanese militarism and the collapse of the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, leading directly to the Second World War in the Pacific - and with it the demise of Britain as a world power, permanently ending Australia's political and economic dependence on her former suzerain.

By the time Billy Hughes died in 1952, Australia had attained her place in the sun. His old enemy Franz Ferdinand was dead, and his life's work was complete.

@Dongs Galore do you have sources for this? i can't find hughes' correspondence online, or any reference to the little corporal of the black hand

i kind of want to write something about this, it's like perfectly designed to appeal to my interests

Crimson King on
  • Carson VendettaCarson Vendetta Registered User regular
    I hate that I have witnessed people simultaneously believing covid 19 is a Chinese bio weapon and not practicing social distancing.

Fuck your double think, asshole.

• MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    Coronavirus Truthers are now a thing, because of course they are in this stupidest of timelines. Right-wingers and QAnoners are filming, say, hospital parking lots not being jam-packed and claiming thus that it's all lies to take down Trump. Or going into lobbies and entrances and harassing people and claiming that because they don't see the entryway lobby full of dying people lined up along the walls, it's all faked.

(It's not mentioned but I would not be surprised if at least some of these people were also claiming that SARS2 is a Chinese bioweapon. Their reality is defined entirely by however they happen to feel at the moment. Doublethink is very irrational and stupid like that.)

• HevachHevach Registered User regular
    Most hospitals have strictly limited visitors, delayed elective surgery, and other distancing steps. Unless the hospital is in the middle of one of the truly devastating outbreaks like NYC and Detroit, it's going to be a ghost town as they batten down for the calm before the storm.

Even those that are on the front line right now have less people moving around them than would be normal otherwise because of those same distancing measures.

• [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    Here hospitals are reporting fewer patients than normal, since everything postponable is postponed, visitors are forbidden, and no one not at death's door dare go to the er.

Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    Mayabird wrote: »
    Coronavirus Truthers are now a thing, because of course they are in this stupidest of timelines. Right-wingers and QAnoners are filming, say, hospital parking lots not being jam-packed and claiming thus that it's all lies to take down Trump. Or going into lobbies and entrances and harassing people and claiming that because they don't see the entryway lobby full of dying people lined up along the walls, it's all faked.

(It's not mentioned but I would not be surprised if at least some of these people were also claiming that SARS2 is a Chinese bioweapon. Their reality is defined entirely by however they happen to feel at the moment. Doublethink is very irrational and stupid like that.)

I was reading today from QAnon twitter that the the response to COVID19 is really a cover as Trump and the military are ready to rescue millions of kids from the underground lairs of celebrities and non-R politicians. That's why there's a need for so many medical supplies and with the Comfort is in NYC. My head started to hurt so I gave up on learning more, but I think this is the best explanation I found in a single tweet.

• Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Are you prepared to have your mind blown out your ass by a daunting revelation?

Here it is: a cabal of Australian nationalists is responsible for both world wars.

The story begins in 1893, with Archduke Franz Ferdinand's visit to Australia. There he met a young Billy Hughes, staunch patriot and future Prime Minister of Australia. In his correspondence with Frederick Jordan, future Chief Justice of New South Wales, Hughes revealed a deep hatred of the Austrian archduke, whom he describes as a self-indulgent cretin. This hatred festered for more than a decade.

In 1909, and again in 1911, Hughes' close friend and confidante Frank Tudor, future leader of the Australian Labour Party, visited Belgrade. On both occasions, Tudor was hosted by Colonel Dragutin Dimitrijević - the future Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence, and architect of the plot which killed Franz Ferdinand.

There is no direct evidence that Billy Hughes ever met Colonel Dimitrijević, however, there is correspondence between members of the Serbian Black Hand that refers to a mysterious "little corporal" behind Dimitrijević's schemes. In Australia, Billy Hughes was derisively known as the Little Corporal before winning the more affectionate nickname "little digger" during the war. Following the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, one member of the Black Hand also claimed his masters had been following the orders of an unknown Englishman.

Hughes was enthusiastic about the outbreak of the First World War. He seized on it as a chance to assert Australia militarily on the world stage, making an absolute commitment to support the British war effort. It was during this war that some of Australia's foundational national myths took shape, and the war weakened the British Empire to the point that the Dominions were able to assert sovereignty on a level that was unthinkable before 1914.

During the Paris Peace Conference, Japan demanded that the new League of Nations recognize the racial equality of the asiatic races. It was the Australian delegation which refused point blank to accept any such agreement, forcing Woodrow Wilson to deny Japan's requests. This humiliating rejection was a key factor in the rise of Japanese militarism and the collapse of the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, leading directly to the Second World War in the Pacific - and with it the demise of Britain as a world power, permanently ending Australia's political and economic dependence on her former suzerain.

By the time Billy Hughes died in 1952, Australia had attained her place in the sun. His old enemy Franz Ferdinand was dead, and his life's work was complete.

@Dongs Galore do you have sources for this? i can't find hughes' correspondence online, or any reference to the little corporal of the black hand

i kind of want to write something about this, it's like perfectly designed to appeal to my interests

I'm gonna level 100%: the only source I have for this is a detailed series of posts from 4chan's /his/ board. The author claims this correspondence can be viewed in the archives of Australian museums.
    You can find the archived thread if you search something like "Frederick Jordan Dragutin Dimitriejvic Self Indulgent cretin"

even if the correspondence actually exists, its a huuuuge stretch, but its a good story

Dongs Galore on
  • Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    The 4chan post has a lot more detail and goes further than I remember, so I'm gonna copy-paste it here. Even if its 100% fake, the anonymous author obviously has a strong command of historical facts and put a good deal of effort into writing a plausible story around the characters.

Spoilered for long (I didn't notice any slurs or hate speech or anything in here - except for australophobia - but it is from 4chan so fair warning)
    The author also responded to questions, which I have included in italics and offset with dashes
    Hello, /his/. Today I post a thread to share my evidence that the Australians are the true villains of Modern History, and are responsible for every major conflict since Australia's federation up until the early 1980s. It is important to note that such a theory has gained no traction as it seems so ludicrous, but the truth is stranger than fiction.

Australian culture & identity is in it's nature innately criminal and has been from it's inception.
    Despite what historians claim, it doesn't matter if there were more free settlers than convicts at the time of federation, they assimilated and adopted the criminal culture.

Prior to the 1980's, the Australian culture valued three main things. Strength, combat & a fair go. The fair go, in it's nature wasn't really a fair go in the true sense of a word. If anything it's a classic case of tall poppy syndrome, and this syndrome along with the Australian respect of strength & combat would lead the nation on a unstoppable path of destruction and war.

A group of fanatics, hell bent on furthering the interests of Australia that formed shortly after federation, came to prominence in the 1910s, notable members were Frank Tudor (Australian MP, Leader of the Labour party), Billy Hughes (Australian Prime Minister during WW1).

Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria visited Australia in 1893, during this trip he was accompanied by Billy Hughes, who was only a year away from entering politics. According to letters between Billy Hughes & his friend Frederick Richard Jordan, who would become Sir Frederick Richard Jordan, 9th Chief Justice of NSW & the 17th Lieutenant Governor of NSW he described Franz Ferdinand as a weak & self indulgent cretin, and wrote that if the old countries were ruled by such people, then the old countries deserved to burn. The Australian Museum in Sydney is currently in possession of these letters.

Even more disturbing later letters from Billy Hughes to his political colleagues reveal that Billy Hughes and his associates strongly supported the Black Hand society, a Serbian nationalist group who would, only six years later go on and assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand and trigger WW1.

Frank Tudor, a long-time friend of Billy Hughes visited Belgrade once in 1909 & again in 1911, in diaries describing the Serbians as the Australians of Europe. Geoffrey Bolton, a famous Australian Historian claimed that Frank Tudor, while in Belgrade stayed at the residence of Dragutin Dimitrijević who would go on to become the Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence, and who would go on to command the Serbian conspirators who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

What is strange, if Geoffrey Bolton, a respected historian is to be believed; is why would a lesser-known politician from an even lesser-known country would be meeting with the Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence who would go on to order the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, who Frank Tudors dear friend Billy Hughes described as being a weak & self indulgent cretin, and in his owns words said: “If the Old Countries are ruled by such people, then the old countries deserve to burn.”
    Alas, while Dragutin Dimitrijević was never mentioned in any letters written by Billy Hughes or Frank Tudor, letters between Major General Charles Frederick Cox & Major General John Forsyth reference Dragutin Dimitrijević. In one letter sent in reply by General Cox to General Forsyth, who sent a letter regarding the troubles occurring in the Balkans, in General Cox's own words said that as long as the Belgrade Battler Dimitrijević drew breath, the weak willed Austrians would surely get a good licking. A large number of these letters are at the Museum of the Riverina, in Wagga Wagga NSW. These letters may be viewed by request.

Both Major General Charles Frederick Cox & Major General John Forsyth were good friends of Billy Hughes.

Even more disturbing, there is a letter currently in the possession of the Museum of Military History in Vienna, Austria, in which Major Vojislav Tankosić wrote to a fellow black hand member that Dragutin Dimitrijević never had a thought that the little corporal didn't have first. Now, who Vojislav is reffering to is up for debate, but it is important to note that Billy Hughes was a short man with a short temper and volatile nature, and was often called the Little Corporal by his political opponents, and would go on to gain the nickname during WW1, the little digger.

There are also letters from Billy Hughes sent to Frank Tudor in 1911 discussing the health of the Austrian Emperor Franz Josef almost maliciously & sarcastically in the words he used. Even more strange is that not long after these letters had been sent, Dragutin Dimitrijević would execute a failed assasination attempt on the Austrian Emperor, Franz Josef.
    When Austrian authorities interrogated several black hand members following the assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, one member claimed, after naming Dimitrijević, Milan Ciganović, and Major Voja Tankosić that they were following orders from an Englishman, the other six members of the black hand society claimed to have no knowledge of an Englishman in the black hand society, so this testimony was disregarded.

Although no letters are known to exist today written by Billy Hughes or his conspirators from around the time of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, there are letters in possession of the War Memorial in Canberra which Billy Hughes writes to Frank Tudor overjoyed about the outbreak of the Great European War, claiming that this is the time for Australia is exert itself on the world stage.

Infact, this should be no surprise to any one familiar with Australian history during WW1, as Billy Hughes almost never ending push for war & Australian dominance on the world stage led to the prime minister at the time, Andrew Fischer to resign in favour of Billy Hughes.

Once Billy Hughes became prime-minister of Australia, Australia's commitment to the great war became absolute.
    Billy Hughes was also unhappy with the stalemate on the Western Front, and often sent word to John Monash that the forces of the British Empire (including Australia) & the French should remain on the offensive at all costs. He also became increasingly impatient with the British who he saw as being weak, and claimed if he was prime-minister of Britain that the empire would already have troops across the Rhine.

Billy Hughes & Frank Tudor often referred to the Germans as being huns, which at the time was not uncommon; but they held these views regarding the Germans even before the outbreak of WW1. Billy Hughes was also unhappy the Germans had colonies to the north of Australia even before the war, colonies he viewed as rightfully belonging to Australia.

At the Paris peace conference Billy Hughes would act no differently than he had at home in his countries parliament. He claimed in front of the Prime Minister of New Zealand; William Massey that the south & north island of New Zealand rightfully belongs to the Australian federation, and that New Zealand would have joined the federation if it wasn't for the New Zealanders Maori mistresses & bastards.

Furthermore, Billy Hughes was unhappy that the entente was even negotiating with the Germans, he was in favour of crushing the Germans with the armies of the entente or starving Germany into complete submission.
    Also, when the Japanese claimed that their one condition for joining the League of Nations at the Paris peace conference was that they be considered as racial equals. Arguably, if this had been accepted the Japanese never would've been led down the path of militarism & the war in the pacific could've been avoided. But, one person & one country stood in the way of Japan being considered as equals to the Europeans. And this would be Australia and it's Prime Minister Billy Hughes. Billy Hughes kicked up so much of a fuss that Woodrow Wilson denied Japans request.

Now I could go on & on, listing hundreds of more times where Australians were clearly meddling in international politics & foreign military affairs before & after the first world war. Tomorrow, I will be making a thread detailing how I believe that the Australians are also responsible partly for the second world war beginning in Europe, and how they are responsible for the war in the pacific & the attack on pearl harbour.

Every single thing wrong with the modern world has it's origins in WW1, and WW1 was started by the Australians. Communism, degeneracy, the great depression etc ALL THE FAULT OF THE AUSTRALIANS. The truth needs to be made available to the world, & the Australians need to be made to pay for their crimes against humanity.

What the fuck is their endgame? [frightened_pepe.jpg]
    [The] question should be What the fuck WAS their endgame. I no longer believe that the group is still active, I believe the group lost influence & members during the early 1980's and slowly withered away. But, what was their endgame? Well for one, they hated weakness, and they wanted to make weak foreigners suffer. They didn't like that the Europeans & Americans got to live luxurious lifestyles while the average Australian was a 20 year old man working on a farm out in the bush working himself half to death to make a living. Billy Hughes in my opinion started this group, and always believed that Europeans were complacent & weak, but meeting a European sovereign (Archduke Franz Ferdinand) pushed him over the edge.
    Okay anon, I've read through all your points and now I'm intrigued. I have a few questions for you.
    1. Do you know the name of this group?
    2. What proof do you have that this was even an organized group and not a collection of rogue statesmen?
    3. What other wars do you believe Australia has instigated/help instigate?
    4. What other prominent members of Australian society do you believe belonged to this group?
    5. And what do you mean up until the 1980s? What leads you to believe the group is no longer operating today?

You have to understand Billy Hughes was an incredibly warped & deranged individual. He believed Australians were the toughest group of people, and in his inner circles he is rumored to refer to the Australians as a "race" separate from the British & Celtics. It was this belief that led him to create this group, which aimed to start wars that would punish & weaken Europe & America and allow Australia to expand, which succeeded in WW1, & failed in WW2.

Now, do I know the name of this group, no I do not. I only say it's a group because I have all this evidence of prominent members of Australian society prior to the 1980's seemingly working towards goals of war & expansion through infiltrating international politics & manipulating foreign military officials.

What proof do I have that this was an organized group and not a collection of rogue statesmen? Well, a collection of rogue statesmen in my eyes would constitute a group. But, despite that point it's clear that there was a vast amount of people high up in Australian society who were seemingly working towards the same goals as Billy Hughes right up until 1979.

All people who I believe to have been members of the group were all connected in one way or another.

Now, what other wars do I believe Australia helped instigate? The First Balkan War in my opinion would be Australia's first war they instigated, same with the Second Balkan War, Spanish Civil War, WW2 (especially the pacific theater), Anglo-Iraqi War, Vietnam War, They helped escalate the Korean War considerably, they worsened the situation during the Malayan Emergency on purpose, The Six Day war, Australia begun the civil conflict in the Philippines and that's all of the main ones.

Every rebellion, civil war etc that occurred in the pacific from 1905 to 1979 was more than likely orchestrated by Australia.

What other members high up in Australian society do I think there were? Well, there's so many but I can name a few.

Every single prime-minister since Billy Hughes up until Malcolm Fraser with the exception of Gough Whitlam, which the group made sure wasn't prime minister for long. Robert Menzies was the leader of the group after Billy Hughes I believe, then you have people such as John Monash, (he was also a staunch zionist though but he helped the group as he believed they would assist the zionist plight), Arthur Calwell, W.G. Spence, heeps & HEEPS of ww1 & ww2 generals including Thomas Blamey, and those are just a few.

Interestingly, many people ask me if Jack Lang was a member, he was not, and infact the only reason he fell into disrepute is because he became an enemy of the group.

And what do I mean up until the 1980's? Well it seems most of the members with any real power were old, losing influence, retiring or were already dead, they seemed to have lost a lot of their income and could no longer bribe new & young politicians, even Malcolm Fraser turned on the group in the end. But yes, I am 100% sure the group is no longer operating.

Also, if you really want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes, here's a little factoid to help you get there.

Six dates were sacred for this group.
    1. 25th of September, The birth of Billy Hughes
    2. 27th of October, Billy Hughes becomes prime-minister
    3. 28th of October, The death of Billy Hughes
    4. 28th of June, The capture of Ned Kelly at Glenrowan
    5. 1st of September, what is believed to be the birth date of Ned Kelly
    6. 11th of November, date of Ned Kelly's execution.

They would often cause accidents, battles etc on these dates as "sacrifices". I believe they carried out these sacrifices in celebration of Billy Hughes & the murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand which begun the great war.

In my opinion, one of the most blatant "sacrifices" as I call them on one of these dates would be the British performing the nuclear test at Maralinga, Australia. The Australian military made sure Britain detonated the nuclear bomb near an aboriginal community, the Australian military made sure Britain had no knowledge of the Aboriginals near the test site, and the Australian military made sure that the test was carried out five days early so it would be on Billy Hughes Birthday. Most of these Aboriginals died from radiation sickness.

The Battle of Loos & the second battle of Champagne also began on the 25th of September due to Australian interference, to make sure they both began on Billy Hughes birthday.

Australians were also ordered to advance on the 27th of October during the 5th day of the battle of El Alamain to honor Billy Hughes.

Also I forgot to mention, Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated on the 28th of June for a reason, and that was to commemorate Ned Kelly being captured at Glenrowan 28th June, 1880.

I also believe that the Australians interfered so that the invasion of German invasion of Poland would begin on September 1st, 1939, commemorating the birth of Ned Kelly.

what was that group's view on the Empire and the colonies?

what was their view of america? decadent and old or as Australia young and strong?

The group did not have a positive view of the British and the Empire as they felt they were slighted by the British when New Zealand was not forced to federate with Australia. Following WW1, the groups faith in Britain was non existent as they viewed them as weak & complacent.

They didn't like America either, they viewed the Americans as being degenerate & weak, more concerned with pleasure than furthering the interests of their people & nation. Billy Hughes would refer to the USA as the mongrel nation in many letters, and hated President Wilson with a passion. The Australian delegation at the Paris Peace Conference was furious that the Americans came & attempted to take control, when Australia had lost more men than the USA (proportionately). The Australians would later have their revenge on the Americans in WW2, by refusing to notify the Americans that an attack was imminent on pearl harbor, and infact they had double agents feeding false intelligence to the Japanese high command in Tokyo, leading the Japanese to believe an attack by America was imminent.

They began the pacific war and they forced the Americans to slug it out, leaving the USA with 460,000 casualties and 161,000 killed.

not that I doubt you, but do you have a link to those letters? or some info on how australians saw themselves at the time? you said that billy hughes saw the australians as a new race? do you have anything I can read about those ideologies?

it sounds like a weird mixture of convict/lower class "might makes right" culture, with racialism and socialism

another question if I don't bother you, did this alleged group have any connections in new zealand?

Unfortunately you cannot view the letters on the internet, but you can request to see them at the museums, I've personally seen all the letters and I'm not even a historian, and I managed to get access to them with no trouble at all. Just say you're doing a research project etc.

And I'm not aware of any books about the ideology the group & billy hughes shared, but I can give you a brief summary of what Billy Hughes meant by a new Australian "race". He basically felt that the Anglo-Celtic population in Australia had completely branched off from their European counterparts, he felt that the British had taken the toughest Britons, sent them to an island many considered inhabitable & the Australians thrived. He believed this made the Australians their own race, and not just their own race, a master race.

And yes, you would be right it was a weird mixture of lower class socialists who valued only strength & war. But, they never made their ambitions public to the Australia people, so I wonder how much faith they truly had in their so called "master race".

No, this group did not have any connections in New Zealand, they hated New Zealand & the New Zealanders, they viewed them as a bunch of drunken sailors who fraternized with Maori women and this fraternization is what led to the north & south island being stolen from Australia during federation. There's a letter in the Australian Museum in Sydney in which good old Billy is basically ranting & raving about how the whole ANZAC legend was one of the worst things to ever happen to Australia, saying that the Australians & New Zealanders are not friends, and that you had four different types of new Zealanders at the time of federation, the drunken sailors who had intercourse with eachother, the drunken sailors who had intercourse with the natives, the offspring of the drunken sailors & the natives, & the fecal matter that was left from the sodomite sailors.

And you're thinking, well why did this group want New Zealand so much? They wanted New Zealand because it was part of the planned ring of islands they wanted to conquer around Australia to prepare for the perceived threat from China. This group never feared Japan, they knew Japan would either be crushed by the USSR, the British or the Americans, they always believed the true threat to Australia was China. They didn't care if the invasion from China was 100, even 200 hundred years away they wanted to take control of these islands surrounding Australia as a security measure. When New Zealand didn't federate with Australia, and became it's own nation and part of the Empire, this set the groups goals back considerably.

Dongs Galore on
  • Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
    The 4chan post has a lot more detail and goes further than I remember, so I'm gonna copy-paste it here. Even if its 100% fake, the anonymous author obviously has a strong command of historical facts and put a good deal of effort into writing a plausible story around the characters.

Spoilered for long (I didn't notice any slurs or hate speech or anything in here - except for australophobia - but it is from 4chan so fair warning)
    The author also responded to questions, which I have included in italics and offset with dashes
    Hello, /his/. Today I post a thread to share my evidence that the Australians are the true villains of Modern History, and are responsible for every major conflict since Australia's federation up until the early 1980s. It is important to note that such a theory has gained no traction as it seems so ludicrous, but the truth is stranger than fiction.

Australian culture & identity is in it's nature innately criminal and has been from it's inception.
    Despite what historians claim, it doesn't matter if there were more free settlers than convicts at the time of federation, they assimilated and adopted the criminal culture.

Prior to the 1980's, the Australian culture valued three main things. Strength, combat & a fair go. The fair go, in it's nature wasn't really a fair go in the true sense of a word. If anything it's a classic case of tall poppy syndrome, and this syndrome along with the Australian respect of strength & combat would lead the nation on a unstoppable path of destruction and war.

A group of fanatics, hell bent on furthering the interests of Australia that formed shortly after federation, came to prominence in the 1910s, notable members were Frank Tudor (Australian MP, Leader of the Labour party), Billy Hughes (Australian Prime Minister during WW1).

Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria visited Australia in 1893, during this trip he was accompanied by Billy Hughes, who was only a year away from entering politics. According to letters between Billy Hughes & his friend Frederick Richard Jordan, who would become Sir Frederick Richard Jordan, 9th Chief Justice of NSW & the 17th Lieutenant Governor of NSW he described Franz Ferdinand as a weak & self indulgent cretin, and wrote that if the old countries were ruled by such people, then the old countries deserved to burn. The Australian Museum in Sydney is currently in possession of these letters.

Even more disturbing later letters from Billy Hughes to his political colleagues reveal that Billy Hughes and his associates strongly supported the Black Hand society, a Serbian nationalist group who would, only six years later go on and assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand and trigger WW1.

Frank Tudor, a long-time friend of Billy Hughes visited Belgrade once in 1909 & again in 1911, in diaries describing the Serbians as the Australians of Europe. Geoffrey Bolton, a famous Australian Historian claimed that Frank Tudor, while in Belgrade stayed at the residence of Dragutin Dimitrijević who would go on to become the Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence, and who would go on to command the Serbian conspirators who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

What is strange, if Geoffrey Bolton, a respected historian is to be believed; is why would a lesser-known politician from an even lesser-known country would be meeting with the Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence who would go on to order the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, who Frank Tudors dear friend Billy Hughes described as being a weak & self indulgent cretin, and in his owns words said: “If the Old Countries are ruled by such people, then the old countries deserve to burn.”
    Alas, while Dragutin Dimitrijević was never mentioned in any letters written by Billy Hughes or Frank Tudor, letters between Major General Charles Frederick Cox & Major General John Forsyth reference Dragutin Dimitrijević. In one letter sent in reply by General Cox to General Forsyth, who sent a letter regarding the troubles occurring in the Balkans, in General Cox's own words said that as long as the Belgrade Battler Dimitrijević drew breath, the weak willed Austrians would surely get a good licking. A large number of these letters are at the Museum of the Riverina, in Wagga Wagga NSW. These letters may be viewed by request.

Both Major General Charles Frederick Cox & Major General John Forsyth were good friends of Billy Hughes.

Even more disturbing, there is a letter currently in the possession of the Museum of Military History in Vienna, Austria, in which Major Vojislav Tankosić wrote to a fellow black hand member that Dragutin Dimitrijević never had a thought that the little corporal didn't have first. Now, who Vojislav is reffering to is up for debate, but it is important to note that Billy Hughes was a short man with a short temper and volatile nature, and was often called the Little Corporal by his political opponents, and would go on to gain the nickname during WW1, the little digger.

There are also letters from Billy Hughes sent to Frank Tudor in 1911 discussing the health of the Austrian Emperor Franz Josef almost maliciously & sarcastically in the words he used. Even more strange is that not long after these letters had been sent, Dragutin Dimitrijević would execute a failed assasination attempt on the Austrian Emperor, Franz Josef.
    When Austrian authorities interrogated several black hand members following the assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, one member claimed, after naming Dimitrijević, Milan Ciganović, and Major Voja Tankosić that they were following orders from an Englishman, the other six members of the black hand society claimed to have no knowledge of an Englishman in the black hand society, so this testimony was disregarded.

Although no letters are known to exist today written by Billy Hughes or his conspirators from around the time of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, there are letters in possession of the War Memorial in Canberra which Billy Hughes writes to Frank Tudor overjoyed about the outbreak of the Great European War, claiming that this is the time for Australia is exert itself on the world stage.

Infact, this should be no surprise to any one familiar with Australian history during WW1, as Billy Hughes almost never ending push for war & Australian dominance on the world stage led to the prime minister at the time, Andrew Fischer to resign in favour of Billy Hughes.

Once Billy Hughes became prime-minister of Australia, Australia's commitment to the great war became absolute.
    Billy Hughes was also unhappy with the stalemate on the Western Front, and often sent word to John Monash that the forces of the British Empire (including Australia) & the French should remain on the offensive at all costs. He also became increasingly impatient with the British who he saw as being weak, and claimed if he was prime-minister of Britain that the empire would already have troops across the Rhine.

Billy Hughes & Frank Tudor often referred to the Germans as being huns, which at the time was not uncommon; but they held these views regarding the Germans even before the outbreak of WW1. Billy Hughes was also unhappy the Germans had colonies to the north of Australia even before the war, colonies he viewed as rightfully belonging to Australia.

At the Paris peace conference Billy Hughes would act no differently than he had at home in his countries parliament. He claimed in front of the Prime Minister of New Zealand; William Massey that the south & north island of New Zealand rightfully belongs to the Australian federation, and that New Zealand would have joined the federation if it wasn't for the New Zealanders Maori mistresses & bastards.

Furthermore, Billy Hughes was unhappy that the entente was even negotiating with the Germans, he was in favour of crushing the Germans with the armies of the entente or starving Germany into complete submission.
    Also, when the Japanese claimed that their one condition for joining the League of Nations at the Paris peace conference was that they be considered as racial equals. Arguably, if this had been accepted the Japanese never would've been led down the path of militarism & the war in the pacific could've been avoided. But, one person & one country stood in the way of Japan being considered as equals to the Europeans. And this would be Australia and it's Prime Minister Billy Hughes. Billy Hughes kicked up so much of a fuss that Woodrow Wilson denied Japans request.

Now I could go on & on, listing hundreds of more times where Australians were clearly meddling in international politics & foreign military affairs before & after the first world war. Tomorrow, I will be making a thread detailing how I believe that the Australians are also responsible partly for the second world war beginning in Europe, and how they are responsible for the war in the pacific & the attack on pearl harbour.

Every single thing wrong with the modern world has it's origins in WW1, and WW1 was started by the Australians. Communism, degeneracy, the great depression etc ALL THE FAULT OF THE AUSTRALIANS. The truth needs to be made available to the world, & the Australians need to be made to pay for their crimes against humanity.

What the fuck is their endgame? [frightened_pepe.jpg]
    [The] question should be What the fuck WAS their endgame. I no longer believe that the group is still active, I believe the group lost influence & members during the early 1980's and slowly withered away. But, what was their endgame? Well for one, they hated weakness, and they wanted to make weak foreigners suffer. They didn't like that the Europeans & Americans got to live luxurious lifestyles while the average Australian was a 20 year old man working on a farm out in the bush working himself half to death to make a living. Billy Hughes in my opinion started this group, and always believed that Europeans were complacent & weak, but meeting a European sovereign (Archduke Franz Ferdinand) pushed him over the edge.
    Okay anon, I've read through all your points and now I'm intrigued. I have a few questions for you.
    1. Do you know the name of this group?
    2. What proof do you have that this was even an organized group and not a collection of rogue statesmen?
    3. What other wars do you believe Australia has instigated/help instigate?
    4. What other prominent members of Australian society do you believe belonged to this group?
    5. And what do you mean up until the 1980s? What leads you to believe the group is no longer operating today?

You have to understand Billy Hughes was an incredibly warped & deranged individual. He believed Australians were the toughest group of people, and in his inner circles he is rumored to refer to the Australians as a "race" separate from the British & Celtics. It was this belief that led him to create this group, which aimed to start wars that would punish & weaken Europe & America and allow Australia to expand, which succeeded in WW1, & failed in WW2.

Now, do I know the name of this group, no I do not. I only say it's a group because I have all this evidence of prominent members of Australian society prior to the 1980's seemingly working towards goals of war & expansion through infiltrating international politics & manipulating foreign military officials.

What proof do I have that this was an organized group and not a collection of rogue statesmen? Well, a collection of rogue statesmen in my eyes would constitute a group. But, despite that point it's clear that there was a vast amount of people high up in Australian society who were seemingly working towards the same goals as Billy Hughes right up until 1979.

All people who I believe to have been members of the group were all connected in one way or another.

Now, what other wars do I believe Australia helped instigate? The First Balkan War in my opinion would be Australia's first war they instigated, same with the Second Balkan War, Spanish Civil War, WW2 (especially the pacific theater), Anglo-Iraqi War, Vietnam War, They helped escalate the Korean War considerably, they worsened the situation during the Malayan Emergency on purpose, The Six Day war, Australia begun the civil conflict in the Philippines and that's all of the main ones.

Every rebellion, civil war etc that occurred in the pacific from 1905 to 1979 was more than likely orchestrated by Australia.

What other members high up in Australian society do I think there were? Well, there's so many but I can name a few.

Every single prime-minister since Billy Hughes up until Malcolm Fraser with the exception of Gough Whitlam, which the group made sure wasn't prime minister for long. Robert Menzies was the leader of the group after Billy Hughes I believe, then you have people such as John Monash, (he was also a staunch zionist though but he helped the group as he believed they would assist the zionist plight), Arthur Calwell, W.G. Spence, heeps & HEEPS of ww1 & ww2 generals including Thomas Blamey, and those are just a few.

Interestingly, many people ask me if Jack Lang was a member, he was not, and infact the only reason he fell into disrepute is because he became an enemy of the group.

And what do I mean up until the 1980's? Well it seems most of the members with any real power were old, losing influence, retiring or were already dead, they seemed to have lost a lot of their income and could no longer bribe new & young politicians, even Malcolm Fraser turned on the group in the end. But yes, I am 100% sure the group is no longer operating.

Also, if you really want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes, here's a little factoid to help you get there.

Six dates were sacred for this group.
    1. 25th of September, The birth of Billy Hughes
    2. 27th of October, Billy Hughes becomes prime-minister
    3. 28th of October, The death of Billy Hughes
    4. 28th of June, The capture of Ned Kelly at Glenrowan
    5. 1st of September, what is believed to be the birth date of Ned Kelly
    6. 11th of November, date of Ned Kelly's execution.

They would often cause accidents, battles etc on these dates as "sacrifices". I believe they carried out these sacrifices in celebration of Billy Hughes & the murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand which begun the great war.

In my opinion, one of the most blatant "sacrifices" as I call them on one of these dates would be the British performing the nuclear test at Maralinga, Australia. The Australian military made sure Britain detonated the nuclear bomb near an aboriginal community, the Australian military made sure Britain had no knowledge of the Aboriginals near the test site, and the Australian military made sure that the test was carried out five days early so it would be on Billy Hughes Birthday. Most of these Aboriginals died from radiation sickness.

The Battle of Loos & the second battle of Champagne also began on the 25th of September due to Australian interference, to make sure they both began on Billy Hughes birthday.

Australians were also ordered to advance on the 27th of October during the 5th day of the battle of El Alamain to honor Billy Hughes.

Also I forgot to mention, Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated on the 28th of June for a reason, and that was to commemorate Ned Kelly being captured at Glenrowan 28th June, 1880.

I also believe that the Australians interfered so that the invasion of German invasion of Poland would begin on September 1st, 1939, commemorating the birth of Ned Kelly.

what was that group's view on the Empire and the colonies?

what was their view of america? decadent and old or as Australia young and strong?

The group did not have a positive view of the British and the Empire as they felt they were slighted by the British when New Zealand was not forced to federate with Australia. Following WW1, the groups faith in Britain was non existent as they viewed them as weak & complacent.

They didn't like America either, they viewed the Americans as being degenerate & weak, more concerned with pleasure than furthering the interests of their people & nation. Billy Hughes would refer to the USA as the mongrel nation in many letters, and hated President Wilson with a passion. The Australian delegation at the Paris Peace Conference was furious that the Americans came & attempted to take control, when Australia had lost more men than the USA (proportionately). The Australians would later have their revenge on the Americans in WW2, by refusing to notify the Americans that an attack was imminent on pearl harbor, and infact they had double agents feeding false intelligence to the Japanese high command in Tokyo, leading the Japanese to believe an attack by America was imminent.

They began the pacific war and they forced the Americans to slug it out, leaving the USA with 460,000 casualties and 161,000 killed.

not that I doubt you, but do you have a link to those letters? or some info on how australians saw themselves at the time? you said that billy hughes saw the australians as a new race? do you have anything I can read about those ideologies?

it sounds like a weird mixture of convict/lower class "might makes right" culture, with racialism and socialism

another question if I don't bother you, did this alleged group have any connections in new zealand?

Unfortunately you cannot view the letters on the internet, but you can request to see them at the museums, I've personally seen all the letters and I'm not even a historian, and I managed to get access to them with no trouble at all. Just say you're doing a research project etc.

And I'm not aware of any books about the ideology the group & billy hughes shared, but I can give you a brief summary of what Billy Hughes meant by a new Australian "race". He basically felt that the Anglo-Celtic population in Australia had completely branched off from their European counterparts, he felt that the British had taken the toughest Britons, sent them to an island many considered inhabitable & the Australians thrived. He believed this made the Australians their own race, and not just their own race, a master race.

And yes, you would be right it was a weird mixture of lower class socialists who valued only strength & war. But, they never made their ambitions public to the Australia people, so I wonder how much faith they truly had in their so called "master race".

No, this group did not have any connections in New Zealand, they hated New Zealand & the New Zealanders, they viewed them as a bunch of drunken sailors who fraternized with Maori women and this fraternization is what led to the north & south island being stolen from Australia during federation. There's a letter in the Australian Museum in Sydney in which good old Billy is basically ranting & raving about how the whole ANZAC legend was one of the worst things to ever happen to Australia, saying that the Australians & New Zealanders are not friends, and that you had four different types of new Zealanders at the time of federation, the drunken sailors who had intercourse with eachother, the drunken sailors who had intercourse with the natives, the offspring of the drunken sailors & the natives, & the fecal matter that was left from the sodomite sailors.

And you're thinking, well why did this group want New Zealand so much? They wanted New Zealand because it was part of the planned ring of islands they wanted to conquer around Australia to prepare for the perceived threat from China. This group never feared Japan, they knew Japan would either be crushed by the USSR, the British or the Americans, they always believed the true threat to Australia was China. They didn't care if the invasion from China was 100, even 200 hundred years away they wanted to take control of these islands surrounding Australia as a security measure. When New Zealand didn't federate with Australia, and became it's own nation and part of the Empire, this set the groups goals back considerably.

No slurs but goddamn are there some dogwhistles in there.

*snip*

At some point you just dig and get to 'a butterfly flapped its wings and japan invented hentai'. The conspiracy never ends, the history trail never ends, its just a part of our dumb brains to try and link this stuff together when there's literally countless variables involved. It's fun to think about and make narratives(as in movies/fictional stories) about, but there isn't much to gain except the moral lesson and constant fight to make people understand 'stop being dicks to each other'

steam_sig.png
  • Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Some idiot in California tried to run a train into the hospital ship Mercy because of conspiracy garbage.

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Some idiot in California tried to run a train into the hospital ship Mercy because of conspiracy garbage.

Ooof, someone posted this story in reply to that one:

Court records quote her as saying: “We are all going to die a slow, painful death by chemicals meant to torture and kill all of us from China. … It didn’t work. It didn’t work. I’m so sorry, my baby boy. … Dying is a lot harder than it looks.”

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind

He tried to use a train.

To hit a boat.

A boat in the ocean.

With a train on tracks.

I have serious doubts about the interview process for that rail company, seeing as apparently they will let brain-damaged hamsters drive their trains.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Train goes zoooom through the air if you go vroooom.

Locomotives have a notably low sink rate.

PSN: Honkalot
  • NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »

I mean, when was the last time you heard of a train sinking?

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Nyysjan wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »

I mean, when was the last time you heard of a train sinking?

Never. 😏

PSN: Honkalot
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Some engineer

He completely forgot to account for the coefficient of friction

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
This discussion has been closed.