As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] Stalnks

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Oh my god grass erosion is back

And you can't cover it up using the grass in the island designer!!!

.... What?

If you run a lot in the game, and in the same parts of grass, you'll erode the grass and form an elephant path

In this game at least you can path over it and I think I will with dirt (so that flowers can still grow/spawn on it) but you can't just repave it with fresh grass - the wear remains

Boooo

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Gah I looked at the complete list of cherry blossom items and I want it aaaaaaall. If I don’t manage to collect all the recipes I’d love to trade for those.

I’ve been trading fossil dupes with Mori but I’ll definitely hold onto any that both of us already have! Trading has always been the only way I’ve completed the museum in past AC games.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    Gah I looked at the complete list of cherry blossom items and I want it aaaaaaall. If I don’t manage to collect all the recipes I’d love to trade for those.

I’ve been trading fossil dupes with Mori but I’ll definitely hold onto any that both of us already have! Trading has always been the only way I’ve completed the museum in past AC games.

I've only gotten the Cherry Blossom Branch recipe. It is nice though.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    how do you get cherry blossom items?

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

A neighbor gave it to me.

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

A neighbor gave it to me.

blast

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »

i have cherry blossom wall and umbrella if you need

also that is a good idea i can start hanging on to duplicate fossils for a short period of time to see if anyone is missing as "complete the museum" is part of my checklist to be finished with the game and im sure it is for a lot of people

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    My cat really likes this game. She's mostly deaf but the sharp clear tones that make up the voices and sound effects in this game are actually something she can pick out. So she's listens to it.

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Isle12358W is open, Saharah is here. I'm probably just gonna AFK in the airport as I'm working right now.

Turnips are only 78 bells, unfortunately, but I've got pop-up toasters in Nook's Cranny, as well as spiderweb patterned umbrellas.

FB0B6

• Options
    AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    WACriminal wrote: »
    Isle12358W is open, Saharah is here. I'm probably just gonna AFK in the airport as I'm working right now.

Turnips are only 78 bells, unfortunately, but I've got pop-up toasters in Nook's Cranny, as well as spiderweb patterned umbrellas.

FB0B6

Got some nice floor/wallpaper, nice town!

Left you a stack of the finest Bluenorth apples by your house. Thanks!

• Options
    jeeze half my twitter feed is "we're all dying from corona/eat the rich" and the other half is "FUCK this easter event"

• Options
    both are correct

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Yeah, making Bunnytime last a full 12 days was a masterful ploy by Nintendo to drive down the amount of time I'm spending with this game

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    I dunno. I'm still having fun with it, except for the mandatory serial killer rabbit's presence.

• Options
    I dunno. I'm still having fun with it, except for the mandatory serial killer rabbit's presence.

He’s gone in my town.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular

He’s gone in my town.

No he isn't. He's watching. Waiting. From the periphery. Waiting for the perfect time to bounce in, hop over, and and offer you some eggsellent advice about what you should be doing.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    Oh my god. This is one of the replies on that Tweet, @wandering:

• Options
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Yeah, making Bunnytime last a full 12 days was a masterful ploy by Nintendo to drive down the amount of time I'm spending with this game

Well, they knew Persona 5 Royal was coming out two days ago.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    so can I erase the save data and move the primary account to my user? my son has lost interest and there's a lot I can't do without his account being active.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    If any of y'all have turnips, Mathew in the GT thread has 'em going for 554

• Options
    oohh cherry blossom clock recipe

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Xaquin wrote: »
    so can I erase the save data and move the primary account to my user? my son has lost interest and there's a lot I can't do without his account being active.

Getting a new Residence Representative requires deleting the save data from your Switch completely and then starting fresh, but yeah, you can do this

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »

Getting a new Residence Representative requires deleting the save data from your Switch completely and then starting fresh, but yeah, you can do this

excellent, thank you!

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Yo who wants turnips at 176

1QV5F

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    I reached 300 balloons, and there is indeed a bug. I did not activate the achievement and I still haven't had a balloon for like an hour

Soooooooo FYI

Some light googling shows people have called into Nintendo to report the issue. Also it's not fixed by the newest patch

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    My outfits so far had mostly just been a mishmash of "whatever I had," though Saru did mention I'd accidentally hit upon a quintessentially 80's look yesterday.

Today everything changed.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I wonder how Orville and Wilbur feel about my species making their species extinct. Are they the last of their kind!?

edit: That's an egg, not a fish!

...I will murder that rabbit. murder.

Gundi on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    apparently water bugs spawning now means making your own tarantula island is significantly less effective

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    I wish there was customization for the two stores, the Residential Office and the Museum. Even if they were super expensive.

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Thank you for the Bulletin Board doodle, Taya! :D Brightened my day.

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Do I have to keep all of this egg ghoul's trash or can I sell it after I've made it?

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    i'm afraid you already have eggs on the inside

• Options
    I'm sorry, you want how much for a bridge, Tom Nook? A bridge of the same style I built for you with my bare hands less than a week ago?

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Tom Nook is the physical embodiment of a man with a bridge to sell ya.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Tom Nook is 100% grifting on your free labor and materials

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    I feel like I'm falling out of the loop because I spend too much time island designing and not enough grinding bells for bridges/inclines. But grinding bells is so much harder because of this damn bunny day.

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Kizmitt wrote: »
    I feel like I'm falling out of the loop because I spend too much time island designing and not enough grinding bells for bridges/inclines. But grinding bells is so much harder because of this damn bunny day.
    Yeah, between the seas becoming polluted and the tragic loss of Emperor Butterflies, my income has mostly dried up. Midday butterfly hunting seems to be the only real opportunity, and it's not nearly as reliable. I'm grateful that I farmed as hard as I did last week...I have a second floor on my house and all of the bridges and inclines I want prior to unlocking terraforming (at which point I'll have to redo almost all of my bridges).

I actually could afford a basement right now thanks to turnip profits, but if I do that my savings will be empty and I won't be able to do turnips next week. So I guess I'm waiting until one more stalk market cycle passes.

On the bright side, the cherry blossom recipes rule and I want them all. I have a cute little cherry blossom purse and everything.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Kizmitt wrote: »

Its actually easier since the diys for the rabbit stuff sell for very high amounts like somebody said its double the cost of the materials so since most use all 6 thats at least 2400 a pop for some of this. Then stuff like the wall paper use more
    Ive gotten like 200k in the last two days

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    yeah i cant grind shit right now so i'm sitting on my million for sunday

how long is cherry blossom time, a few of us seem to want the set and i dont mind going through recipies/items we have/need when its done

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
This discussion has been closed.