As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mount and Blade:Warband-X Mod better than Y Mod- Z Mod okay

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    This is what I made after a couple of minutes of effort:
    rqp6fmetxjyb.png
    11.116.116.1457.1162.764.764.1.0.0.503.116.116.1.1.764.764.0.1.0.500.48.116.550.550.764.744.0.1.0.517.48.116.500.500.764.764.0.1.180

Fuck yeah, Hail Satan. Definitely using that in my game

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Darmak wrote: »
    rqp6fmetxjyb.png
    11.116.116.1457.1162.764.764.1.0.0.503.116.116.1.1.764.764.0.1.0.500.48.116.550.550.764.744.0.1.0.517.48.116.500.500.764.764.0.1.180

Fuck yeah, Hail Satan. Definitely using that in my game

Just made this tweak, seeing what I like:
    7ko36me940ni.png
    11.116.116.1457.1162.764.764.1.0.0.503.116.116.1.1.764.764.0.1.0.517.101.116.500.500.764.774.0.1.180.500.101.116.550.550.764.754.0.1.0.500.48.116.550.550.764.744.0.1.0.517.48.116.500.500.764.764.0.1.180

The game colors some of your equipment based on your banner colors. It takes the background of your banner for your primary and the main color of the last icon in the list as the secondary. I added a small black circle at the end to make both colors black, but you can use the banner codes to tweak them however you want in the editor. I'm wondering if they'll add something like that to the game itself.

Edit: My only complaint with the system so far is some of the shields at least aren't centered.

Sir Carcass on
  • FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    rqp6fmetxjyb.png

The red on black with the ghost black MSpaint lines hidden in there make for a pretty neat optical illusion! You'll be forever emblazoned on my eyes.

Fiatil on
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Fiatil wrote: »
    rqp6fmetxjyb.png

The red on black with the ghost black MSpaint lines hidden in there make for a pretty neat optical illusion! You'll be forever emblazoned on my eyes.

That was me trying (and failing, apparently) to clean up the banner editor stuff. :P

• GaryOGaryO Registered User regular
    update on game, I got my first castle!
    Itt was opposite the last remaining desert people city, effectively i'd been assigned the role of preventing any of them escaping west I guess.
    Castle seemed to have all the buildings built so I spent a week or two stocking it with 250 garrison troops so it will be able to survive not having me around.

meanwhile ehen the Western Empire went to war with us Southerners and captured our Empress in one fight, so I headed North to Amyritis (spelling)
    to get revenge.
    See the main remaining Southern army of 450 was sieging a city it had (250 in the garrison and 400+ were coming to aid them), so even with my 112 army we'd be outnumbered by 650-560ish. not insourmountable odds, but I had a plan. I left the besiegers and let the 2 armies fight it out.
    The Southerners were defeated by they killed off 300 of the reinforcements. Hours later I swooped in to attack the remaining field army, now only 140 strong (and thanks to the siege being gone they lost the support of the garrison)
    One big battle later, I had wiped out their army, captured 9 lords! and instantly had a full army thanks to all the guys that defected.
    between the lords ransom and all the loot, I ended up 40,000 denars from that one battle for effectively nothing but the deaths of 300 of my fellow countrymen.

• ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    New Patch:
    Multiplayer Crashes
    Fixed a crash that occurred while entering a multiplayer game.
    Fixed a rare crash that happened when parsing a player's nickname for the death card.

Singleplayer Crashes
    Fixed a crash relating to the player’s party failing to disband after the player was caught trying to sneak into a settlement.
    Fixed a crash that occurred when the player laid siege to a settlement and the owner defected to an allied/neutral kingdom.
    Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when the player pressed the “Exit to Main Menu” button.
    Fixed a crash that sometimes happened upon the completion of the “Weaken/Unify Empire” quest.
    Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving a scene after activating the “Overpriced Raw Materials” quest.
    Fixed a rare crash that occurred when leaving a scene after choosing to solve a quest with the lord solution.

Character Development System
    Rebalanced two trade perks that increased the selling price of items by 5%. They now reduce trade penalties by 5% instead.
    Balanced combat experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.

Battles and Sieges
    Plunderable gold from each lord after a battle is capped to 10K.

Kingdoms and Diplomacy
    Clans that own a settlement will no longer be able to join a kingdom as a mercenary.
    Reduced the drop rate of horses as loot by 65%.
    Lords with an excess of 100k denars now act as if they have 100k when purchasing horses for their party.
    Fixed the bug where individual lords or armies would keep attacking the player after agreeing on a safe passage or a peace barter.

Clan and Party
    Fixed a bug which caused only Sturgian companions to be spawned and hireable in taverns.

Quests & Issues
    Fixed a rare bug in the main storyline conspiracy phase.

Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
    Tournament maximum bet amount is reduced to 150 from 300 and odds for the player are now reducing after each tournament win. Max odds are increased to 3 from 2.
    Tournament prizes pool now includes all items (weapons, armour, and horses only) which have a value between 250-2000 (average 500).

Other
    Khuzait Heavy Lancers skills are recalibrated to their initial level.

Boo, a number of nerfs. Nothing that can't be fixed with a mod or 2. :P

"Fixed a bug which caused only Sturgian companions to be spawned and hireable in taverns."

Burying the lede:

This patch unlocks the other 50 companions. New campaign, I now see 20+ to start with, including an engineer and a smith.

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Hells yeah this looks good in-game.
    gkfw6yebebzn.png

• VicVic Registered User regular
    New Patch:
    Multiplayer Crashes
    Fixed a rare crash that happened when parsing a player's nickname for the death card.

Singleplayer Crashes
    Fixed a crash relating to the player’s party failing to disband after the player was caught trying to sneak into a settlement.
    Fixed a crash that occurred when the player laid siege to a settlement and the owner defected to an allied/neutral kingdom.
    Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when the player pressed the “Exit to Main Menu” button.
    Fixed a crash that sometimes happened upon the completion of the “Weaken/Unify Empire” quest.
    Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving a scene after activating the “Overpriced Raw Materials” quest.
    Fixed a rare crash that occurred when leaving a scene after choosing to solve a quest with the lord solution.

Rebalanced two trade perks that increased the selling price of items by 5%. They now reduce trade penalties by 5% instead.

Battles and Sieges

Kingdoms and Diplomacy
    Clans that own a settlement will no longer be able to join a kingdom as a mercenary.
    Lords with an excess of 100k denars now act as if they have 100k when purchasing horses for their party.
    Fixed the bug where individual lords or armies would keep attacking the player after agreeing on a safe passage or a peace barter.

Clan and Party
    Fixed a bug which caused only Sturgian companions to be spawned and hireable in taverns.

Quests & Issues

Tournament maximum bet amount is reduced to 150 from 300 and odds for the player are now reducing after each tournament win. Max odds are increased to 3 from 2.
    Tournament prizes pool now includes all items (weapons, armour, and horses only) which have a value between 250-2000 (average 500).

Other

"Fixed a bug which caused only Sturgian companions to be spawned and hireable in taverns."

Burying the lede:

This patch unlocks the other 50 companions. New campaign, I now see 20+ to start with, including an engineer and a smith.

So none of the patch can be applied to existing savegames? That's quite annoying, the ten hours I have already sunk into the game have been slooooow.

I suppose it would be an excuse to look up some early game strategies. So far I have just been running around playing whack-a-bandit while hoping to stumble into the last lord I'm missing. I've considered picking fights with some of the minor factions since fighting 5-10 forest bandits with my 50 horsemen for the umpteenth time is getting rather stale, but I feel bad about attacking people that are only running around minding their own business.

Companions appear to have shitloads of unspent focus points now too, letting you customize their growth a lot.
    Vic wrote: »
    New Patch:
    Multiplayer Crashes

Singleplayer Crashes

Battles and Sieges

Kingdoms and Diplomacy

Clan and Party

Quests & Issues

Other

Burying the lede:

So none of the patch can be applied to existing savegames? That's quite annoying, the ten hours I have already sunk into the game have been slooooow.

I suppose it would be an excuse to look up some early game strategies. So far I have just been running around playing whack-a-bandit while hoping to stumble into the last lord I'm missing. I've considered picking fights with some of the minor factions since fighting 5-10 forest bandits with my 50 horsemen for the umpteenth time is getting rather stale, but I feel bad about attacking people that are only running around minding their own business.

I would think most of the patch is retroactive, but the companion stuff seems well worth a reboot.

Yeah, companion changes at least require a restart as the world has to be regenerated to create them. Custom companions from the Nexus require it, too.

Though I'm curious if there's a console command that would do that.

So the Detailed Character Creation mod not only adds more character options, but it also lets you edit NPC's. This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for.

So if I have horses in my inventory, we'll move faster even if I don't have a horse equipped? Not counting sumpter horses, apparently, which instead let you carry more?

JtgVX0H.png
    edited April 2020
    So if I have horses in my inventory, we'll move faster even if I don't have a horse equipped? Not counting sumpter horses, apparently, which instead let you carry more?

Basically, yeah. Each person in your party that doesn't have a horse, either through their class or from extras in your inventory, will slow you down. IIRC, there's a point where you get a speed boost if enough is equipped. I think it maxes out around 1.

Some horses and mules instead raise your inventory cap, and your progress towards that can also affect your speed.

Sir Carcass on

Cavalry increases your speed per unit
    Infantry on spare horses increase your speed per unit + horse pair
    Extra horses (ie: NOT used by infantry), or livestock, decreases your speed

I think bonuses/penalties are relative to party size. My new character (party of 2) gets a -0.05 herd penalty per animal, my last character got something like -0.01/10 animals.

Expand that bar on the bottom right to see your movement speed, then fiddle with horses at a shop for a second to see it in action.

• NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    My rule of thumb is having 1 saddle horse and 1 sumpter horse per soldier.
    Keeps speed up and allows for huge inventory without getting a herd to slow me down.
    Get rid of saddle horses as soldiers turn into cavalry (which s a high priority, cavalry is OP).

• ZibblsnrtZibblsnrt Registered User regular

The game assumes that if you have spare horses, soldiers will ride them but dismount before combat (because staying on a horse and fighting on a horse are two different things, and Bob the Pikeman's training bit deep).

If everyone has a non-sumpter horse, it means the mounts are setting the pace and not the pedestrians. Basically your non-cavalry troops want to be dragoons.

• President RexPresident Rex Registered User regular
    They absolutely murdered the profitability of tournaments. Now you invest 600 and get, at most, 700 out.

I feel like the game needs some sort of renown rewards for trading. And some added, relatively infrequent, consequences of your wily merchant ways. Like a hoard of raiders who have heard tell of a merchant carrying 100k denars and 3000 kg of goods who makes 1000s of denars in every town they visit.

• Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    This was my attempt at a more Khuzait style banner, what do you think?
    8N5UuuU.png

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
    edited April 2020
    Thanks for the replies, y'all!

Now I just gotta figure out what to do about this criminal hit I took after doing something illegal for an NPC. Does that go away on its own, or will I have to do something to lower it? I don't mind doing illegal stuff, but I don't want to be hunted down

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    Huh, the Wolfskins declared war on my Clan. A tier 1 clan, that has zero holdings or allegiances to anyone or anything. I did not know they could do that.

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Thanks for the replies, y'all!

Now I just gotta figure out what to do about this criminal hit I took after doing something illegal for an NPC. Does that go away on its own, or will I have to do something to lower it? I don't mind doing illegal stuff, but I don't want to be hunted down

It goes away on it's own - something like a point a day, or so? At least it does at low levels. If you go to a town where you have a criminal rating, you should be able to see it in the town status bar, and it'll have the daily change listed next to it.

• Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    They absolutely murdered the profitability of tournaments. Now you invest 600 and get, at most, 700 out.

I feel like the game needs some sort of renown rewards for trading. And some added, relatively infrequent, consequences of your wily merchant ways. Like a hoard of raiders who have heard tell of a merchant carrying 100k denars and 3000 kg of goods who makes 1000s of denars in every town they visit.

In general the single player feels like it needs a bunch of stuff done to it. It kinda baffles me that people have put like a hundred hours into it and aren't just playing multiplayer a bunch.

In general the single player feels like it needs a bunch of stuff done to it. It kinda baffles me that people have put like a hundred hours into it and aren't just playing multiplayer a bunch.

Yeah, I haven't really played it in the last few days because while there is fun to be had, I feel like it needs some more time before it's fun to play as a game. I have no doubt that it'll get there because all of the pieces are there, but it feels kind of incongruous at the moment.

Perks can get you renown, land, and influence for cash, but they're deep in the Trade skill, starting at 'profitable caravans earn you 1 renown/day' at 125.

Not sure if it's even remotely feasible to use them, but at least the hooks exist so someone could maybe mod their effect/accessibility.

I tend to just leave the game running

One thing I do hope is that like, they continue to support the mid level/not a big lord style characters.

I'd love to be a bandit queen, merchant manager or renowned merc without the presumed end goal of those being to get enough money and renown to own a kingdom. Being the levers to power that don't need a huge army but just a cool warband and various extra parties appeals a lot.

• Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular

There is a lot to do in the game even in the current state. It already has more features than Warband did and Warband was not a small game. You just have to spend more time enduring jank than I or you are willing to.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    edited April 2020

There is a lot to do in the game even in the current state. It already has more features than Warband did and Warband was not a small game. You just have to spend more time enduring jank than I or you are willing to.

That and Bannerlord does not have a ton of awesome mods yet, which I think is perhaps skewing some memories of M&B The First. Vanilla Warband didn't have too much going on, at least no more than Bannerlord does currently, but Warband+Diplomacy mod? Tons to do. I suspect most people, if they were playing regular Warband, probably had Diplomacy installed.

edit- And for the record I hope a Bannerlord Diplomacy mod comes sooner rather than later.

Axen on
    A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
    edited April 2020
    While I'm not actively playing, I am still checking for new mods. Here are a few that look promising:

Frugal Cavalry - Apparently the way upgrading units to cavalry works now is it just picks the first valid horse from your inventory to use, which often ends up being expensive ones. This mod makes it so it's sorted by least valuable first.

Limited Mercenary Contract - Currently, if you join a faction as a mercenary, it's 4 lyfe and if you break that contract, you get a severe relationship hit with the nobles of that faction. This mod makes it so each month it asks if you want to renew the contract, and gives no penalty for choosing not to do so. There are a few mods that do similar things, but this is the first I came across.

Cheer Mod - Game changer. Have you ever wondered why your character just sits there like a lump while your army are losing their minds at the end of a battle? Now you can join them! Gives a small morale boost, too.

Edit: I should add, some mods add data to your save, so removing the mod later isn't as simple as unchecking it, potentially borking your save. While there are things that can help (like this), I'd advise creating a new save when adding mods.

Sir Carcass on
  • korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I am fairly baffled why TaleWorlds would nerf the amount of betting you can do on yourself in tournaments. Even when the max betting was 300 denars and the odds could go up to 3:1, you still only ever walked away from a tournament victory with about 600-700 denars in winnings. That's absolutely nothing but pocket change.

I really really dislike Mount & Blade's multiplayer, from Warband onward. I don't know what it is, but it's like... anti-fun to me. If I end up itching for that kind of multiplayer combat, I'd play Mordhau with chat turned off.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    While I'm not actively playing, I am still checking for new mods. Here are a few that look promising:

Limited Mercenary Contract - Currently, if you join a faction as a mercenary, it's 4 lyfe and if you break that contract, you get a severe relationship hit with the nobles of that faction. This mod makes it so each month it asks if you want to renew the contract, and gives no penalty for choosing not to do so. There are a few mods that do similar things, but this is the first I came across.

I think today's patch fixed this part.

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
      So I bought this the moment it came out, but haven't had time to play it yet, and honestly, with how in-flux it is, I might wait a little bit longer. It's not like I don't have other things to do in the meantime, and maybe by the time I clear my schedule up a bit, they'll have ironed out a few more of the weird little things it seems like everyone is running into on the regular.

I know it's early access, but it feels like it could have spent a bit more time in the oven. Or maybe I've just been spoiled by Early Access titles like Satisfactory and Hades, which are good, working games, that just don't have all the content they're going to have yet.

korodullin wrote: »
      I am fairly baffled why TaleWorlds would nerf the amount of betting you can do on yourself in tournaments. Even when the max betting was 300 denars and the odds could go up to 3:1, you still only ever walked away from a tournament victory with about 600-700 denars in winnings. That's absolutely nothing but pocket change.

I really really dislike Mount & Blade's multiplayer, from Warband onward. I don't know what it is, but it's like... anti-fun to me. If I end up itching for that kind of multiplayer combat, I'd play Mordhau with chat turned off.

Mordhau's combat is much better for duels and stuff but Warband's does a significantly better job for cavalry, shield walls and other large scale battle things.

Which is why I never touch Skirmish because it's a god forsaken land.

TimFiji wrote: »

I think today's patch fixed this part.

Looks like you're correct!
      Crashes
      Fixed a crash that happens mainly when exiting the game or leaving a scene.
      A crash that occurred when making peace with lords in an army through barter has been fixed.
      Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to execute a prisoner.
      Solved some memory leak issues related to loading a game and entering a scene.
      An infinite loading issue that occurred when the player was leading an army and attempted to defend a castle was resolved.
      Fixed an infinite loading screen bug while starting a battle as an army.

Save & Load
      Loaded games now start in a paused state.

Battles and Sieges
      Fixed a menu bug that appeared when the defender side of a siege sallied out.

Clan and Party
      Fixed a bug that allowed players to repeatedly create and destroy new parties after reaching each clan tier to take the starting troops of the new party into their own. Player created parties now start with just 1 hero.
      In rare cases, a lord’s party was spawning at the centre of a settlement and was unable to move. This is now fixed.

Kingdoms and Diplomacy
      Fixed a bug where ending your mercenary contract with a kingdom resulted in a loss of relationship with the lords of the kingdom.
      Kingdoms at war with powerful enemies will now offer higher payments for mercenaries. In addition to this, the ruler's economical situation is important too while determining payment. With this change, mercenary factions will now generally prefer to take a contract from factions which have powerful enemies and rich rulers.
      Mercenaries are less likely to join kingdoms immediately and will instead wait for a decent offer. With these additions, there is a bigger difference between payments offered by different kingdoms to mercenaries (changes between 30-300 denars per influence).
      Players can now hire mercenary factions to their own kingdoms via dialogue (using the same formula as above).

Quests & Issues
      Dialogue screen now returns to normal conversation after discussing the “Battle of Pendraic” with related nobles instead of closing.
      Fixed a bug that showed some issue quests’ days remaining as a negative value.
      Fixed a bug that caused some quests to fail immediately when activated.

Conversations & Encounters
      Fixed a conversation bug that caused the conversation to get stuck after returning to the menu while the persuasion conversation is still active.
      Fixed a bug that caused prisoners to smile. :)

Other
      Made the splash screen intro when launching the game skippable.
      Fixed the age of “Watchman” troops.
      Fixed an exploit where hitting a shield in a town gave combat XP.
      When we entered a scene, the clothing colours of our clan members are now the same as our clan colours.

Imperfect wrote: »
      So I bought this the moment it came out, but haven't had time to play it yet, and honestly, with how in-flux it is, I might wait a little bit longer. It's not like I don't have other things to do in the meantime, and maybe by the time I clear my schedule up a bit, they'll have ironed out a few more of the weird little things it seems like everyone is running into on the regular.

I know it's early access, but it feels like it could have spent a bit more time in the oven. Or maybe I've just been spoiled by Early Access titles like Satisfactory and Hades, which are good, working games, that just don't have all the content they're going to have yet.

It's an odd state for the game to be in. In terms of content, the game has more things to do now than Warband did when it was finished. But it's not up to, say, Warband with multiple mods though it is getting there.

I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    • ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
      It's less about "stuff to do" and more about "weird rough edges." Again, maybe it's my own preferences creeping in, but I figure an Early Access game should be pretty polished, just light on content.

Also, maybe I'm just overthinking it. Running into a bug is more "post-worthy" than playing ten enjoyable hours with no bugs, so maybe I'm just seeing the standout issues, not the consistent good game?

Imperfect wrote: »
      It's less about "stuff to do" and more about "weird rough edges." Again, maybe it's my own preferences creeping in, but I figure an Early Access game should be pretty polished, just light on content.

Also, maybe I'm just overthinking it. Running into a bug is more "post-worthy" than playing ten enjoyable hours with no bugs, so maybe I'm just seeing the standout issues, not the consistent good game?

Bannerlord is definitely gone the other approach of being big on content but not polished. It's hardly the only game to go Early Access in that state.

That said, the leveling is slower now so it's taking us longer to get to some of the more memorable stuff and many of us have restarted at least once to take advantage of a new patch's changes that aren't retroactive.

Steam Profile
    • FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
      edited April 2020
      Yeah honestly it's hard to fault them. It sounds like their QA in house maybe isn't the best, but they're also knocking out a lot of stuff quickly and it gives me hope. I'm contrasting this to watching Wolcen, where there was lots of hope but the developers were slow to fix things and managed to break 5 things in terrible ways for every one thing they fixed, leading to all hope being lost pretty quickly.

By all appearances they've earned a shitton of goodwill from Mount & Blade 1 and Warband (from me too!), as the Steam reviews are still very positive. If you look at them, most of the positive reviews are some form of "Yeah the game is janky but there's a lot of awesome shit and I'm encouraged by what's there", and a lot of us saw them go from nothing to something with Mount & Blade's "early access" before that was officially a thing (though it was more on the side of feature light and not buggy). Plus, the Warband community has been foaming at the mouth for a release for a long time. There seems to be a lot of "well hey we asked for it" acceptance going on too, which I'm not used to at all from the greater videogame community and it's really pretty heartwarming.

Fiatil on
      edited April 2020
      I've seen enough so far to be really excited for the game. It's not in a state where I have a lot of interest playing at the moment, but from what I've seen so far (combat still being fun, huge improvements to the command options, the increased scope of the strategy game, etc), it's going to be a ton of fun once it's shaped up.

Sir Carcass on
    • Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
      edited April 2020
      I'm starting to think that Battannia is just... not very good. They're jacks of all trade, masters of none, as opposed to the Empire who actually are decent at everything.

I may be extrapolating from incomplete data, but I've not seen Battannia win a multiplayer game yet, and it always feels like I'm at a disadvantage when I'm made to play as them.

Mr Ray on
    • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
      yet another masterpiece piece of work
      5bh1Wcd.png

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln