As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Animal Crossing: Putting the "social" back in "social-distancing."

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Nooooo! Go a bit upthread and visit 474 town!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    twmjr wrote: »
    I have turnip prices of 474 this afternoon. Set it up on turnip exchange:

https://turnip.exchange/island/c01d325c

Not requesting tips or anything, but I am still missing oranges and peaches if anyone felt like dropping a few off to plant. :)

Gonna need to make two trips but that means I can bring goodies on my second.

The Fossil Fairy has blessed you for your contribution to his bank account.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Kicks is in my town today selling shoes and backpacks. Nothing much else going on today but if anyone wants to check some out I can send them a dodo.

Opening up for a few. In Able Sisters: “casual kimono”

From Kicks: Kimono sandals

From Nook’s: “fortune telling set”

DODO 141XL

• Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    My turnip prices are down to 59. Sucks, man! I'm trying to do the turnip exchange with the 474 island but it looks like it must be down right now.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    akjak wrote: »
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    Sweet, the town hall is selling the cool black garden gnome for me today. And a different version of the Switch. This one is docked, and is Animal Crossing themed.

I would like to catalog both of those things!

I'll set something up tomorrow once they are delivered so people can pick them up and get them in their catalog.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • bfickybficky Registered User regular
    It took 4 nights of hardcore balloon farming, but I have learned the recipes for all the cherry blossom items in the game. If anyone wants me to craft any of them, just let me know and I'd be happy to make them for you if you have the ingredients.

I also have an extra outdoor picnic set recipe if anyone wants it. It doesn't have cherry blossom in the name but it requires 10 petals to craft so I'm guessing the recipe will not be able to be discovered after the cherry blossoms go away after Friday.

PSN: BFicky | Switch: 1590-9221-4827 | Animal Crossing: Brandon (Waterview) | ACNH Wishlist
  • twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    My turnip prices are down to 59. Sucks, man! I'm trying to do the turnip exchange with the 474 island but it looks like it must be down right now.

someone was just coming/going - should work now.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I finally bugged Sable enough for her to say my name!! She's probably my favorite character

• Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    edited April 2020

On my way now, thanks!

Edit: left a Nook Miles ticket for you at the seaport entrance.

Cameron_Talley on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I have a spare Sakura-wood wall recipe if anyone needs it.

Does anyone have any spare rock-looking recipes? I have the garden rock, stone tablet, stone arch, and zen-style stone. I've seen a couple other rocks that I'm interested in building. I could also provide the raw stone if someone could craft me some different rocks while I wait for the RNG gods to give me a recipe.

ShubNiggurath on
    High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    I have a spare Sakura-wood wall recipe if anyone needs it.

Does anyone have any spare rock-looking recipes? I have the garden rock, stone tablet, stone arch, and zen-style stone. I've seen a couple other rocks that I'm interested in building. I could also provide the raw stone if someone could craft me some different rocks while I wait for the RNG gods to give me a recipe.

I have a spare large rock recipe - happy to trade it for a few zen-style stones, maybe?

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    I can craft the Tall Garden Rock, it's 60 stone I think.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
    Nice, after 3 or 4 days of ignoring one villager we didn't like, she got a thought bubble above her head, and after talking talking to her, she decided to leave the island. She's packing today, and tomorrow we'll go Nook Miles island hopping to find someone more interesting. I'm surprised a few days of ignoring a villager was so effective at getting them to leave.

PSN: BFicky | Switch: 1590-9221-4827 | Animal Crossing: Brandon (Waterview) | ACNH Wishlist
    I can do that. Each zen-style stone uses 30 rock.

I've opened up my town if either of you are available to stop by. Outdoor crafting station is in NE corner of map by campground (you'll need a water stick to hop over - bridge will be installed tomorrow!)

VillagerDB Wish List
  • Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    @akjak , your island is gorgeous! I have a _lot_ of work to do to catch up. :) Thanks for the shopping trip! filled my pockets all the way up.

• AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Does everyone get to terraform or is this another prime player only thing?

Everyone gets terraforming.

I will never see it at this rate. As the non-prime player I cannot do things that advance the game state. Bunny day has completely killed my partners interest in the game - so until after April 12 I am scrubbing it up.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    bficky wrote: »
    It took 4 nights of hardcore balloon farming, but I have learned the recipes for all the cherry blossom items in the game. If anyone wants me to craft any of them, just let me know and I'd be happy to make them for you if you have the ingredients.

I also have an extra outdoor picnic set recipe if anyone wants it. It doesn't have cherry blossom in the name but it requires 10 petals to craft so I'm guessing the recipe will not be able to be discovered after the cherry blossoms go away after Friday.

What do you need for the stone pond? That's the only one eluding me.

At this rate I forgot who I asked for drink machines. I have Pink and Blue drink machine, need all other colors. I know someone may have put in an order for a black one for me? Trying to catch em all.

I've got the black one for you and my gates are currently open

VillagerDB Wish List
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    At this rate I forgot who I asked for drink machines. I have Pink and Blue drink machine, need all other colors. I know someone may have put in an order for a black one for me? Trying to catch em all.

I have the red you wanted.

Donnicton wrote: »

I have the red you wanted.

Perfect. Did you want a Nook ticket for it? Can't recall. If so I can stop by and grab it now

Yeah

VillagerDB Wish List
    edited April 2020
    Let me grab the black one first, the grind out some more miles for the red one

Not sure if I've added you yet Shub what's your island name

Local H Jay on
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    @ShubNiggurath Flying over now with a bunch of rocks and the Large Garden rock recipe

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
    @ShubNiggurath I added you so accept when you can

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

@twmjr - I just joined the queue (thought it was going to be a longer wait?) - grabbing my turnips and heading over with some peaches.

• RamiRami Registered User regular
    I'm open for a while, any millionaires among you might want to visit the tailors

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
    edited April 2020
    Thanks Shub! Nice island :biggrin:

Donn I'm pretty close to having enough for a tickrt for you too, if that's how you wanna be paid

Actually got the ticket just now if you're open

Local H Jay on

@twmjr - I just joined the queue (thought it was going to be a longer wait?) - grabbing my turnips and heading over with some peaches.

@thatassemblyguy I had closed up -- let me reopen and I'll DM you the code

rndmhero wrote: »
    bficky wrote: »

What do you need for the stone pond? That's the only one eluding me.

It takes 10 stone and 3 cherry blossom petals to craft one pond stone. I don't have a spare recipe, only the one I learned, but I'd be happy to make one/many for you if you want. Just let me know and I can jump on in a little bit and open my gates.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    @twmjr - Looks like I don't have a correct configuration of my router (this is my first visit to another island) - If you want to close up shop, no need to wait for me - I'll fix this and hopefully get on some other Turnip train soon - I'll still hold on to some peaches for you for the trouble.

@twmjr - Looks like I don't have a correct configuration of my router (this is my first visit to another island) - If you want to close up shop, no need to wait for me - I'll fix this and hopefully get on some other Turnip train soon - I'll still hold on to some peaches for you for the trouble.

I'm working for the next 1.5 hours so will just leave it there open if you get it fixed before I log off for the day. If anyone else still needs to sell let me know as well.

Aegeri wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Does everyone get to terraform or is this another prime player only thing?

Everyone gets terraforming.

I will never see it at this rate. As the non-prime player I cannot do things that advance the game state. Bunny day has completely killed my partners interest in the game - so until after April 12 I am scrubbing it up.

You can absolutely contribute to the island rating, which is the milestone needed to unlock the event that precedes terraforming.

Work on placing some kind of decoration in each grid area.

Or uh... maybe partner would let you play on their resident to advance?

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    So if you're planning to do some heavy terraforming later, building bridges and ramps right now is essentially a waste of time and money, right?

Does demolishing take a day, or does that happen immediately?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    So if you're planning to do some heavy terraforming later, building bridges and ramps right now is essentially a waste of time and money, right?

Does demolishing take a day, or does that happen immediately?

it takes a day

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
    Thanks to everyone who has helped me get these drink machines! I think I'm only missing white and green

Thanks to everyone who has helped me get these drink machines! I think I'm only missing white and green

Mine is white

akjak wrote: »

Mine is white

Putting in an order for one! I'll let you know when I have a ticket

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    The cherry hat is certainly... something.

70qgc10s7brl.jpeg

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
This discussion has been closed.