As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Social Isolation = Solium Infernum time?

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    I zapped them in order slot 1 and 2 and was before you in the order indeed.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    I zapped them in order slot 1 and 2 and was before you in the order indeed.

I think I also put my attacks as early as I could.

Does it do all the order 1s in turn, then the order2s etc, or does each player do all their orders at once?

All the 1s, then all the 2s etc. I guess I was lucky and picked them in the same order you did so got there first both times. I went for the legion on the border first as I thought you’d be attacking it with your legion. The second one I thought I had time on! I almost set to blast the first one twice in case it resisted. Glad I didn’t now.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Me thinking playing that event was a good idea gives some clues about what kinds of books I've been studying in my stronghold....

Keep noticing I've done my turn yet failed to submit. Sent it out

Has it happened again?

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Sorry, will rush over thanks for the heads up

VayBJ4e.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Looks like I had a email draft that didn't send out

VayBJ4e.png
    3n8ey2kxoxfz.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I didn't realize you were so interested in Infernal Census points but I guess given how last game went it's no shock.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

I can remember very little about the previous game! Looking back in the thread is intriguingly vague snippets of conversation lacking vital context.

MhCw7nZ.gif
    edited April 2020
    From the five year old previous thread:
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    So, if anyone else is interested, Jam Warrior is a coward who never showed up to single combat.

Make of that what you will.

Some things never change.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I can remember very little about the previous game! Looking back in the thread is intriguingly vague snippets of conversation lacking vital context.

I went digging in those for context and to try to remember what's worked in the past! Didn't remember much besides going deep Infernal prior.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

khgsyg2yqirh.png

Those 10,000 noisy lads are fast!

And new rules learned by experimentation, apparently you can only claim border hexes during vendetta (unless there's a PoP involved) which is why Jako got one last hex grab before vendetta end but my legion was expelled when the vendetta with Virgil ended as I'd marched two spaces in to a non-border hex.

MhCw7nZ.gif
    lru787f8salc.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Things learned one turn too late... Apparently the super promotion that just happened to go to my legion this turn, would have removed its upkeep cost if it had one. I'd have saved it for those chonky Typhon boys in the bazaar if I'd known that!

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Disappointed I didn’t get to find out how badly I’ve ballsed the Auralynx offensive up today. It seems so set but so many ways it could go wrong!

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Disappointed I didn’t get to find out how badly I’ve ballsed the Auralynx offensive up today. It seems so set but so many ways it could go wrong!

Phase 1 of my response will, I think, be pretty effective.

Phases 2 and 3, perhaps not.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

edited April 2020
    I've been away from my computer for a while for reasons, will get around to my turn post haste

Edit: aaand sent

jakobagger on
    That wasn’t meant to be hassling for turn submissions! Just musing on how the weight of finding out how a big turn is going to process can hang over you.

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Okay, thoughts before processing turn:

Weight of combat numbers has me able to take the PoP fairly handily so charged straight in there. Then as I only need to kill one legion to win the vendetta this is followed by two orders of nuking, which with the event and Aura's low legion level should work fine.

So it should be great unless Aura can do something in the single order slot he has before my PoP attack. Seeing as my legion and Praetor are fairly high level and loyalty they should have a pretty good chance of resisting most of the ritual based attacks I can imagine, and not relying on combat cards I'm not worried about Aura's card blocking Praetor suddenly popping up. An event could cause chaos? But they always can, no real way to account for that. Let's see...

Post processing:

I presume that was Aura stealing my lovely Minotaur? The betrayal! Not enough to derail the rest of the plan though. Phew.

MhCw7nZ.gif
    vosub174ryd5.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
    That wasn’t meant to be hassling for turn submissions! Just musing on how the weight of finding out how a big turn is going to process can hang over you.

No worries, didn't take it that way. I was...hassling myself? Feeling like I'd taken longer than usual.

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Sorry about the delay all. Saw the email come in but didn't realize how long I had let it sit there over the weekend.

I am distinctly unimpressed with the event.

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Oddly enough, I gave up an artifact that I hadn't attached to anyone that I'd had from the beginning and kept staring at like "I'm not sure this is going to help me."

So, I'm not overly upset about it (you know, other than just general lost resources).

cuwgco61cr1h.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Sorry about that one - no real excuse to offer, I was just slacking.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Hah, now I can just sit back and luxuriate in my superior Place of Power Prestige Points (PoPPPs)!

Oh.

(Somebody played an event stopping all PoPPPs for 5 turns)

rhea5et0b9l3.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Sorry about that one - no real excuse to offer, I was just slacking.

I think we are all just happy it wasn't on us!

VayBJ4e.png
    mzzdtfcec07d.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
    edited April 2020
    e9t12j1bd4jw.png

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
    Nice try whoever tried to learn info about me....there's nothing to learn

I'm going to be a way from my main computer over the weekend (plus a bit) so depending on how much of a pain in the ass it is to play on two different set-ups at once I might slow the game down for a few days.

xgun77cldll9.png

Only just properly looked at the turn. You cheeky little thing Jako.

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Delay this time was on me, sorry folks!

VayBJ4e.png
    digtlt46mron.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Back in town, just sent my turn.

nahb3w0ygrhm.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
    2v6wjxni2ni8.png

MhCw7nZ.gif
    fsb0l1nxpnjb.png

MhCw7nZ.gif