As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Undefined discussion subject.

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Unknown User on

• MarcoSMarcoS Registered User new member
    nomura ruins everything

• ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    I remember playing Final Fantasy in college. There was this one girl who I thought was cool because she'd come over to my dorm room and sit on the couch while I played. I thought she liked to watch the games.

I realized later she didn't like video games. She wanted to have sex.

Dammit, those were NOT the days.

• SpinelesSSpinelesS Registered User regular
    Look at that Glass Half Full thinking.
    Like the Future Can't be so terrible that these days will be looked upon with nostalgia...

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    ironzerg wrote: »
    I remember playing Final Fantasy in college. There was this one girl who I thought was cool because she'd come over to my dorm room and sit on the couch while I played. I thought she liked to watch the games.

I realized later she didn't like video games. She wanted to have sex.

Dammit, those were NOT the days.

I had a similar experience except we ended going out for a year anyway. And she did like video games. Just not the one she watched me stupidly trying to 100% the minigames in for hours.

steam_sig.png
  • ValeroisValerois Registered User regular
    I can totally imagine some old fart from the future saying something like "we survived the coronavirus outbreak because we were strong/organized/not crybabies/whatever. Those were the days.". Or even sadder and self-absorbed, "we got to be at home so long, I played tons of videogames and didn't have to tolerate my coworker Judith".

• ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    You know, I heard Gabe never even beat the first disc of FFVII.

215531306_yqsY8-L-2.jpg

• MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    I've had FF7 for years and I've never gotten past the 10% mark, probably. But for whatever reason, I played through FF8 in a week then played it again.

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Long ago I came close to beating FF7, but then I decided I wanted to max out a bunch of materia and beat all the weapons before I finished it. It kind of died with that ambition. lol

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »
    Long ago I came close to beating FF7, but then I decided I wanted to max out a bunch of materia and beat all the weapons before I finished it. It kind of died with that ambition. lol

This is what happened with me on FFX.

And also XII.

• MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    MarcinMN wrote: »

This is what happened with me on FFX.

And also XII.

FFX got me too. "Wait, if I click on the right places on this airship map I can find secret locations? I must find them all! And no, I'm not going to look it up!"

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    And you knew who you were theeeeeeeeen~

Girls were guys or fbi agents and men were mostly men.