As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Don't go outside outside, go outside inside [Animal Crossing]

SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
edited April 2020 in Social Entropy++
I don't have anything witty to put here! I have to catch more butterflies to sell to Flick! And stare at that nice blue sky in the game, and watch my flowers wave in the wind...

SE++ Animal Crossing Friends List

Flower Breeding Guide (In depth)

signature.png
Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
SilverWind on

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    @DaMoonRulz i saw your message as my character was walking to the gate but no i dont have the rocket recipe. i've been getting pretty screwed on stars related things overall

thanks for opening though got a good haul. useful rugs, the boxing ring floor, exquisite wall, and racetrack floor

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    @Janson requested I open her town so I did

Dodo code is M61KR

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Glad to help! Dodo code is NP1HC for anyone that wants to visit and get the Golden Floor DIY from Ken (dark house) or grab stuff from Sahara

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I made a new account for a second house. Named Janet because I found a nice outfit from The Good Place.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

if you find yourself chasing weird rare stuff and want to part with the pyramid let me know lol

7yh4xczljsym.png
    @Blackbeard7 You can have it if you want it; I just happened to get it, it doesn't hold any particular value to me

3basnids3lf9.jpg

edited April 2020
    i can definitely pay you for it at least and have many bells from tornps

if you're still open i can come back

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
    @Blackbeard7 yep, still open

3basnids3lf9.jpg

omw back with a bundle of cashola and a different gulliver item to trade

7yh4xczljsym.png
    ty @DaMoonRulz that was sort of an important item for egypt themed main room

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I can’t wait for the underwater wall/floor! I was looking it up and the recipes require summer shells, so even if I found the recipes now I’d have to wait until summer to build them.

Then I’m excited for anything they do at Halloween; I think I’m going to rearrange my flowers (again!) to concentrate on black/purple flowers for October so I can do a whole island theme.

Despite playing my kids’ islands and despite all the trades I’ve already accomplished I am still missing the plesio skull and neck, so please keep me in mind if you have dupes of those!

should it come up i have a shell rug i can make/have made and have one in storage i probably wont use

very large pink seashell shaped floor rug

7yh4xczljsym.png
    edited April 2020
    And that Nutcracker is going to be a Screening Agent at the airstrip

Plus I was able to pay off and queue up my next home expansion with the bells!

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

the nutcracker is pretty great

the dala horse is kind of lame but otherwise gulliver has been nice to me

7yh4xczljsym.png
    Actually I would love shell items/recipes!

I have the shell bed, shell partition and I have access to the shell speaker through Mori. I’m particularly interested in the shell fountain and shell lamp. :)

• el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    I can’t wait for the underwater wall/floor! I was looking it up and the recipes require summer shells, so even if I found the recipes now I’d have to wait until summer to build them.

Then I’m excited for anything they do at Halloween; I think I’m going to rearrange my flowers (again!) to concentrate on black/purple flowers for October so I can do a whole island theme.

Despite playing my kids’ islands and despite all the trades I’ve already accomplished I am still missing the plesio skull and neck, so please keep me in mind if you have dupes of those!

I got the skull ready!

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

@Janson Want Sea View? Just got it from Sahara earlier

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Sure! If you think you might be online later I could also swing by and buy from Sahara myself?

@el_vicio awesome! Did you manage to visit? My island’ll be open for a while regardless :D

Actually I would love shell items/recipes!

I have the shell bed, shell partition and I have access to the shell speaker through Mori. I’m particularly interested in the shell fountain and shell lamp. :)

sent you a friend request so i can mail it later

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Hmm it's the 23rd and no update. Guess I'm waiting for you northerners to reach the 23rd.

edited April 2020
    Sure! If you think you might be online later I could also swing by and buy from Sahara myself?

el_vicio awesome! Did you manage to visit? My island’ll be open for a while regardless :D

not yet, I'm getting wuh-oh'd when I try

el_vicio on
    ouxsemmi8rm9.png

@Janson Yeah this is my Friday night so just holler whenever and I'll open it up

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Hmm. Getting this second house set up if going to take a minute.

Benefits besides the more room, double dyi jars in the morning and both of the characters get to help Gulliver so double the rusted parts?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

el_vicio wrote: »

@el_vicio awesome! Did you manage to visit? My island’ll be open for a while regardless :D

Oh no! I’m sorry. I wonder if it’s my home wifi?

el_vicio awesome! Did you manage to visit? My island’ll be open for a while regardless :D

No idea! The online seems wonky anyway though. Maybe there's a menu open or sth?

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    @PaperLuigi44

I haven’t forgotten about that anklyo skull if you still need it but I guess I can’t send mail to people I havent visited or been visited by? I’ll try to leave my town open tonight and leave it running late.

• TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I thought about making a second character but I'm going to hold off for awhile. I think I'd rather have an outdoor library or outdoor restaurant since villagers won't go in the extra house and visitors don't always check player houses. AND with new shops and stuff coming, I want to keep my options open. I may create a new character ages from now when my current character is all powerful.

It's good to know you can delete people though.

No idea! The online seems wonky anyway though. Maybe there's a menu open or sth?

Unfortunately Mori’s not at home right now to check but I hope to be home soon! I’ll ping you when I can reopen. :)

Unfortunately Mori’s not at home right now to check but I hope to be home soon! I’ll ping you when I can reopen. :)

Sure thing, no rush : )

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• MyNameIsWalrusMyNameIsWalrus Registered User regular
    Turnips are selling for 545 bells on my island today. I have a private queue up that’s empty at the moment if people need to unload ‘nips.
    https://turnip.exchange/island/27213a79

edited April 2020
    Turnips are selling for 545 bells on my island today. I have a private queue up that’s empty at the moment if people need to unload ‘nips.
    https://turnip.exchange/island/27213a79

omw so hard

e: and done! Woo, time to pay off Nook for good!

el_vicio on
    ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Stop leaving with the minus button, you savages. :lol:

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Ok reopening Rachel’s town, dodo code 7C8YN

Hope it works this time!

Moriveth wrote: »
    Ok reopening Rachel’s town, dodo code 7C8YN

Hope it works this time!
    It does! Thanks!

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

Janson Want Sea View? Just got it from Sahara earlier

What makes the Moon especially great is that it can be placed outside. So you can totally create a hidden shrine off in the wilderness, or a completely visible one in town.

Celeste really needs to give me stuff besides stupid wand recipes.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    PaperLuigi44

I haven’t forgotten about that anklyo skull if you still need it but I guess I can’t send mail to people I havent visited or been visited by? I’ll try to leave my town open tonight and leave it running late.

Probably won't get to this today, but the next couple of days I should be free.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    WACriminal wrote: »

Oh does this make a difference?

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    It resets everyone back a minute andnforces them back to the airport

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    WACriminal wrote: »

Oh does this make a difference?

It rolls back everyone's saves and has a chance of corrupting data

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
This discussion has been closed.