As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Camp Counseling Can Never Die

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    next week: the second annual camp counseling film festival

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    next week: the second annual camp counseling film festival

porkys 6 times in a row?

• Options
    i regret to inform you all that there is no cock cutters 4

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    My first thought the morning after was how I should try to watch cats on my own without the chat so I could pay better attention to it.

What is happnening.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    i regret to inform you all that there is no cock cutters 4

oh no how will we ever endure

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    you're right

i should just cancel camp counseling forever

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    We all have cameras and time.

Camp Counseling Presents: Cock Cutters 4: The Cock Master

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    I'll grab my shears

• Options
    Tonight?

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    darunia106 wrote: »
    Tonight?

vbgw1b1m02r9.jpg

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
  • Options
    room
    is
    live

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    You lost me with Sleazy P Martini, but at least now I know how to pick up a man with a stolen dog.

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    So sad my computer couldn't handle all of the picking up men stream and died on me.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    just a head's up:

there will be no camp counseling the next few weeks (2+)

got a health problem i gotta focus in figuring out

any more detes you need, you can hmu on the socials/pm

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Get well soon, I hope things turn out alright!

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    More time to pick up a man.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    I had to dip out early, but did we find out if we are truly loved or not?

Did Ted Danson finish his last 2 hours of court mandated community service??

• Options
    We found out you should never have sex

Ever

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Not you specifically

The royal you

spono on
    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    More importantly, I learned that you should definitely pay off any large number of unpaid traffic and parking fines incurred in the Los Angeles area or you'll have to star in a PSA about teenagers fucking.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe I should stop paying parking meters and see if I can get one of these PSAs

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    all i learned was the bateman siblings had weirdo incest vibes even as teens

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Remember

Love is a step ladder

• Options
    There's a whole subplot in arrested development where they wanna fuck so that tracks.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    I showed some friends Pin the other night. How did I miss that Jonathan Banks is the voice of Pin when we watched it for camp counseling?

Have to admit that I do kind of wish I'd waited even longer until I could show it to them in person and see some facial expressions at times, but their reactions were still pretty good.

• Options
    So with Camp Counselling on hiatus I sat down virtually with a friend and fired up this little gem:

rhew0dk1bxsu.png

It's roughly the plot of any Assassins Creed game but probably marginally better. Present day tech company run by a Reggie Fills Amie-type hires a bunch of scientists to do science, but one of them accidentally creates a time machine. This turns out to be all part of the plan as Reggie, a Muslim, has some serious baggage with Christ the God (everyone kind of does in this though) and wants to use said time machine to go back and do a jihad on Jesus Christ (the movie is also kind of racist). Main scientist guy who is actually the main character ,and not some hired goon we spend the first 10 minutes of the movie with as his family is killed (also by God), grabs his rag-tag group of House M.D. side characters and takes a jaunt through time to stop the jihad and become best bro's with Christ, Lord of Lambs. The movie is pretty wild, and I can't really tell if it's pro-science or pro-Christianity but probably a bit of both, confusingly, even though the whole central conceit and execution comes off as pretty blasphemous. They have Jesus quoting Terminator and Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ (beating me to these very same jokes by mere seconds even!) with his new stereotypical African American friend for example, and later on said friend butts in front of Simon of Cyrene to be the one to help Christ carry the cross up the hill.

h5v4p0txrc97.png

It's good stuff. A bunch of time-mercenaries also end up on crosses behind Jesus, followed by our main hero yelling at Him to His dying, crucified face a bunch for being a fraud because he let the mercs shoot and kill his hot lab assistant (his parents also get killed, but this rattles him less), so that's fun.

Obviously it's on a budget, but it has some real YTV/Nickelodeon sleekness to it and never feels half baked surprisingly. It also sticks well within its janky time travel rules even though it gets a little cumbersome at the end.

I spent $5 on it, which could have went towards a McChicken sandwich, but the aftershocks are more or less the same.

• Options
    I have another movie night coming up with friends via Kast, and my brother has requested a horror film.

And I'm thinking, I'm thinkin' it might be time to show them Neon Maniacs.

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    If things line up, this saturday I'll get the chance to watch Evilspeak, which looks pretty great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKzDMbJApI

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    My best friend was just telling me about Assassin 33 AD a couple weeks ago. It sounded buck wild.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I have of late watched:

Tammy and the T-Rex
    Tanny and the Teenaged T-Rex
    Robowar
    Spookies
    Ninja Turf
    Sledgehammer
    Phantom of the Mall (I missed this on Camp Counseling)
    Centipede Horror

Today my dad told me to watch a Real TV Show That Is Good and I was like "ehh I'm gonna watch Operation Pink Squad 2 instead"

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    so glad you got your farting mummies on in these trying times

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I have of late watched:

Tammy and the T-Rex
    Tanny and the Teenaged T-Rex
    Robowar
    Spookies
    Ninja Turf
    Sledgehammer
    Phantom of the Mall (I missed this on Camp Counseling)
    Centipede Horror

Today my dad told me to watch a Real TV Show That Is Good and I was like "ehh I'm gonna watch Operation Pink Squad 2 instead"

Is your dad my dad?

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Hahaha, I dunno, how deeply fraught is your relationship? And what are his feelings about classic cars? Have you recently gotten married and purchased a house? If so, hi John!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    so glad you got your farting mummies on in these trying times

That scene was fuckin wild

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    next friday

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    We talking May 22nd?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Because we should be talkin' bout May 19th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g52pcVMCVL8

Goose! on
  • Options
    Baby Lied!

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Of course it's next Friday, because I actually have this Saturday off for once

This discussion has been closed.