As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Indie Games] Those wonderful little titles that slip through the cracks

1235»

• Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    So recently I've been playing a lot of Starsector a cool sandboxy top-down strategic space sim game. It's been around for awhile and its features keep stacking up and the level of polish increasing.

I've also been playing Battle Brothers which just received a DLC expansion adding northern barbarians. It's a Germanically themed low-fantasy setting where you take on the role of a mercenary band of some variety trying to make money and grow. Its gameplay is turn-based and it has charming sort of board-piece style look for characters in combat.

Battle Brothers is amazing! I do wish they'd made Battle Sisters however, and I don't really like the excuses they put on the FAQ.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.