As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jollis drawing some stuff (2020)

JolliJolli Registered User regular
edited May 2020 in Artist's Corner
Figured might as well make another thread, been drawing some stuff, learning but not finishing much.

w8wdnj55xvn7.jpg
w4j0dquihueb.jpg
iimfidrsvuxr.jpg
y78juf2tdesm.jpg

Jolli on

• Options
    barcsbarcs ireland Registered User regular
    fantastic stuff! that princess monoke is beautiful! your monsters are really nice, in a horrifying way!

• Options
    barcs wrote: »
    fantastic stuff! that princess monoke is beautiful! your monsters are really nice, in a horrifying way!
    Thanks man! I do love drawing monsters!

Also here is some small progress on the tower piece, I dread having to color it.
    EYLvRr1X0AM0_2O?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Love that clean line work and the colors on that Monononke piece!

The tower is a really interesting design. Mind if I ask if there's a story behind it, and the monster designs?

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    oh yes lovely ink work indeed

• Options
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    Love that clean line work and the colors on that Monononke piece!

The tower is a really interesting design. Mind if I ask if there's a story behind it, and the monster designs?

Thanks! working on inking the princesse mononoke peice!

And the tower drawing was just me trying to emulate Simon stalenhag specifially these ones
    ol03wzn7vy4b.jpg
    q9u25eh3e8i9.jpg
    And also been wanting to do some eldritch stuff. That's pretty much what I was thinking.