As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Overwatch] Thread: June Joust Starts May 21

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    IT'S HAPPENING!(?)

Also, today is off to a good start as I tuned into Avast's companion stream and chat tagged him with the Martha Stewart cow tweet (Avast chat meme) by embedding it into a another tweet so he could not recognize the tweet url.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular

Anyone else getting Legend of Dragoon flashbacks?

Cause I'm having Legend of Dragoon flashbacks.

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
  • Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular

They shoulda gone full face-covering helmet here, or maybe just the hat part and left the face clear. The way it partially covers her face just looks kinda bad imo.

ZD98Zka.png
    Oh wow, very nice pick up for Shock.

edited May 2020
    Baidol on
  • mightyjongyomightyjongyo Sour Crrm East Bay, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Damn, mixed feelings on this one... seeing Architect go is a shame but Twilight is such a good pickup too...

Wow, production during that match was beyond scuffed. Lots of time slips into the past and a few into the future, but that last map was the worst of it all.

• BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    Architect is heavily rumoured to be going to Spark, which would be a huge addition. GodsB needs a good DPS partner and Architect is very much that.

Twilight's Ana and Moira, Viol2t's Zen and Bap, and Moth's Lucio and Mercy. That's just unfair lol.

ZD98Zka.png
    Architect is heavily rumoured to be going to Spark, which would be a huge addition. GodsB needs a good DPS partner and Architect is very much that.

And confirmed.

okay, this one wins

they better have changed the mines to these

mine.jpg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg

uc3ufTB.png
  • SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular
    I will enjoy hacking that.

• SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited May 2020

okay, this one wins

they better have changed the mines to these

mine.jpg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg

OH FUCK IT'S AMAZING

FUCK I'VE GOT SO MANY OLD SUMMER GAMES LEGENDARIES TO UNLOCK STILL THAT WILL JUST GET IN THE WAY OF UNLOCKING THIS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

SirToasty on

Yesssssssss

That game was excellent

SirToasty wrote: »

Yesssssssss

That game was excellent

Was it excellent or was it actually the most mediocre JRPG to ever exist?

Yesssssssss

That game was excellent

The first one and I'm gonna fight you now.

Yesssssssss

That game was excellent

The first one and I'm gonna fight you now.

You can try, but it'll be a twelve step combo and I'll die of old age first.

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    come play overwatch with us!

kana#12104

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I really liked Legend of Dragoon for what it was at the time (mainly I just loved the setting and art style) but hoo boy I imagine it has not aged well compared to how I remember it

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    so for the free event box I know it's one guaranteed legendary but I dunno about the rest. however...

PuHpsiW.png

I actually really like all the new legendaries (well, Mercy's is whatever) but I'm definitely happy about the initial pull. Hopefully my luck holds out for the rest of the event (if not I have like 15k gold anyway but I'd rather keep hoarding if I can)

Houk the Namebringer on
    You can once again get tokens for watching OWL, but it looks like you can only get them by watching on Overwatchleague.com or the app (I didn't know there was an app).

https://youtu.be/ceAy4_L5sGM

I want lobster Torb...

• mightyjongyomightyjongyo Sour Crrm East Bay, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I wonder if they had it done through their own website because they couldn't get YouTube to make something, or if that was the replacement plan all along..

So far the only new legendary skin i've gotten is the Reaper one, but it did let me catch up a bit by getting the Mei boba and Pharah orbital skins

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I just got a transcendence healing card for casting trance 1 time. We were in Mystery Heroes, and I was the only healer. We weren't even in combat, but literally everyone was at critical health.
    I got 1467 healing from one use.

steam_sig.png
    They just ran a video on the owl feed which was all members of the asian teams doing stuff like djing or graffiti or sawing things then Mei got out of the car and picked up a keytar and they all started playing music and it was so weird and IT RULED

ZD98Zka.png
    edited May 2020
    Jesus christ Decay

Decay just had a map in which he had 42% Widow crit accuracy

Not 42% accuracy... 42% of his shots were widow headshots

averaging almost 20 elims / 10 minutes

edit: the stats:
    Jf32QMk.jpg

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    Atlanta with maybe the most disrespectful spawn camp I've ever seen in pro overwatch.

kodak reminding me why i was hyped for him when he got announced last year

uc3ufTB.png
    PAR vs. BOS

Lijang map 1
    The sleep at the end of Night Market by Myunbong oh my God

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    we're playin' OW if anyone wants to join!

edited May 2020
    seoul vs spark
    Good Seoul is back this weekend :biggrin:

addendum

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
    Kana wrote: »
    Jesus christ Decay

Decay just had a map in which he had 42% Widow crit accuracy

Not 42% accuracy... 42% of his shots were widow headshots

averaging almost 20 elims / 10 minutes

edit: the stats:
    Jf32QMk.jpg

There was this one shot that when I saw it live, thought was just a really good flick. But no. The enemy Bap boost jumped behind the arch over point A Rialto, and Decay lost sight of him, flicked his mouse over to a tiny gap through the arch just above a shield, and stopped his crosshair dead, then the Bap fell into it and he domed him. This all happened in maybe half a second.

ZD98Zka.png
    this ANS vs Decay widow battle is insane

Yaki is so good at video games.

Yeah I'm very happy to be seeing some absolutely insane Tracer play

This discussion has been closed.