As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    So I went in to do queen to get the neck for my ml purrgis. And this is how her neck rolled.

nvs2mxig9vfc.jpg

Yes... that will do just fine.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Daily rolled a shiny new Moonlight...pet! It's a fairy, Battle type so I'm gonna hold on to it for its appearance. Gotten surprisingly lucky on good pet abilities so far.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Culled my friends list, lots of people I don't know who hadn't been on for months or a year. Added everyone from the guild so check your friends stuff I guess and maybe do the same if you haven't.

• Options
    Auto battle on repeat is really doing so much for my enjoyment of the game, especially when it comes to grinding out the infinite fodder. I'm actually being efficient this time around and leveling/promoting the 2* fodder to 4*, the blue dogs to 4* using the fodder, and the gold dogs to 5* also with the fodder. The black dogs are basically just gold dogs I don't have to level. So while this means I haven't made a single 6* yet I'm en route to make several of them within a day or two just with what I already have. That'll finish the Adventurer Path so I'll get the Level 70 Attack/Crit set, just waiting for all the charms dropping as I auto grind, and I should be able to get strong enough to handle the final fight in Hard Tournament.

Even better, I made sure to get Lorina's SC started before all of this and every time the auto battle stops I check for an Urgent Mission, hit it, then resume grinding. 25/50 completed for her task when I started two days ago and just about 3,000 monsters slain for her other task. Definitely won't be able to finish before the event ends but ought to be done by next week. With Sol and C.Lorina locked and loaded I'll then build up Kluri to unlock her SC before focusing on Alex, Crozet, TG, and Angelica to put Wyvern on farm ASAP for farming.

• Options
    Finally saw someone with a slow 50% crit high attack and crit dmg elphet. And she pops high level basars and charles just fine heh. And safely when it comes to charles.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Sol 6* done. Need to farm a few of the tourney fights tho, some other decent rewards in there.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I got enough to 6* Sol, and I think all of the decent tournament rewards. I think I'm done with the event now which is great. Back to dogwalking.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Abyss 94 is kind of nasty.
    My next attempt is probably 3 healers and lilias with Hilag Lance. Arky does the damage, lilias cleanses and taunts with all the cr push i get from attacks. It should be less rng than praying a dps doesn't get blown up.

• Options
    Progressing through Chapter 4 in Cidonia and Vivian as a boss is some red hot bullshit. Start of battle uses her big CD ability to grant immunity and attack, but when I strip it off immediately she just gets to re-apply it for free regardless of the cooldown remaining so I can't land any debuffs on her. Then she uses her AoE spell three times in a row to annihilate my entire team, and if anyone does survive because her pet is applying Defense Down to everyone they're stunned and get to wait for her to kill them. The worst part is this boss is at the end of a labyrinth, so every time I want to try fighting her I have to slog through 5+ fights of trash.

On the brighter side, by switching around some equipment to make Dizzy into the speed demon she was born to be I was able to shut down everyone in that final Hard Tournament and even get rid of Crozet and Vildred before they started pulling their nonsense, leaving Elphelt to blitz down and then finally waiting out Angelica's immortality to murder her. Got the last two copies of Sol and 6*'d him to finish off the Adventurer Path. Changed the gold transmits into galaxy bookmarks, threw them in, and Crimson Armin popped out. I could probably make one hell of an annoying PvP team with Dizzy, Assassin Cartuja, Crimson Armin, and Assassin Coli. After that I moved to the Guilty Gear arena level to farm up Portrait of the Savior artifacts since they're really good. Got two fully uncapped copies in a pretty short time now that I'm able to farm the Hell difficulty level fight.

So right now I'm making more fodder while I finish off the last achievement to clear out the event. After that I'll probably grind out a bit more tournament currency to pick up the rest of the fights I missed if they've got decent rewards. Mostly the catalysts, artifact charms, and the one mola seed from the Hard Kayron fight.

• Options
    Daily draw this morning was Destina. That's kind of a cool get, and now I wonder if I should still try for Ray.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Probably not? With Potion, I'd imagine she's pretty close to Ray. Ray is faster but a lot less tanky.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I dunno. I think Ray will be a game changer. He is half dj basar half destina. His healing looks nearly on par with her and the utility of dj basar and fast too boot. That should be damn near top of the soul weavers.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    I dunno. I think Ray will be a game changer. He is half dj basar half destina. His healing looks nearly on par with her and the utility of dj basar and fast too boot. That should be damn near top of the soul weavers.

He also looks awesome. His plague doctor mask is just badass, and his little potion bottles he throws, *chef kiss*.

• Options
    His S3 is one of my favorite S3s they have done in awhile. Plus his and Elenas story has been cute.

• Options
    As a new unit, I'm sure he'll be better than Destina and he's definitely got great art. It's just a question of BM's. If you are wiped due to the overloading of limited units and have her, he's probably not a 'spend money' character. However if you have BM's and like him, go for it. I'm right on the cusp of a pity and no Destiny, so I'm hoping to pull him before then lol.

• Options
    I agree on most other than I think he may be good enough to be a money spender. We will see after the vods come out. Everything in his kit is useful. Even his 1.

• Options
    ArdArd Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I really, really do not like whatever issue it is that they have that causes your guild to not get registered for a guild war with no warning and no changes.

edit: Oh delightful. I did some digging. If none of the leaders open the guild war page on Sunday, it doesn't register you. It works every other day because you open it to receive your rewards. Come on guys, this is is just awful.

Ard on
  • Options
    Wow, that's some amateur hour bullshit.

I messed with my defense team for guild wars and I'm pretty sure I screwed it all up. Gotta go mess with it again later.

• Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    That's a dumb reason. Guess I'll try to remember to check in on the Guild Wars page on Sundays.

Got myself a second Kawerik today from my free draw, sadly still haven't managed to get Elphelt or Dizzy. I did get two of Elphelt's artifact, but I'd rather get the character.

• Options
    Yeah, sorry folks. I usually try to just to make sure after the last few times this happened over the last eternity the last few months have been. Sunday's are chaos for me though due to young kids.

• Options
    Everything's cleared out of the shop and both tournament brackets so now I'm just making more fodder as Lorina's SC quests tick up quietly. 16 more UM's to go and about 4K more monsters to kill. Progress! When she's about 1K from completion I'll swap in Kluri to level up and promote with some of this fodder so she's ready to start her own SC immediately. Got a bunch of blue dogs waiting for her.

The secret shop seems a lot more generous nowadays. Mystic medals and bookmarks show up with enough regularity that I'd rather use my skystones refreshing the shop and buying them out with gold. Of course this does deplete my gold very quickly so I just space it out. Going to save the mystics until A.Vildred shows up in the summons since I'd really like him for PvP, PvE, and most importantly his godly farming power. He hasn't appeared yet but I figure with the rotations going faster it's only a matter of time.

• Options
    Welp, all the way to pity for Elphelt. Guess I'm not taking a shot at Ray.

• Options
    Man ML Haste is so good. Watching LadyJubs use him and he just neutralizes meta revive comps. Who cares if his bubble is only one turn. You can just pick apart groups and the bubble doesnt disappear until the end of the characters turn so can pick apart teams with ML Ken and Charles too.

• Options
    Man ML Haste is so good. Watching LadyJubs use him and he just neutralizes meta revive comps. Who cares if his bubble is only one turn. You can just pick apart groups and the bubble doesnt disappear until the end of the characters turn so can pick apart teams with ML Ken and Charles too.

I enjoyed seeing pictures of units like AColi where their health bar was just 100% shield.

• Options
    I wouldn’t complain if i pull him, but he’s just too specialized for my pity. Honestly i’d love for FCC to come back.

• Options
    Gold transmit from Ken event let me buy another set of galaxy bookmarks. Lo and behold when out pops a C.Zerato! Man I remember facing this guy back when Trials were a thing, before he even actually released. Seems pretty neat though, straight up ignore a bunch of different debuffs and slap the shit out of anyone who tries. I think I found my secret weapon against Vivian.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    The ML 4* list is pretty saturated. But he ranks up there near the top. Probabaly not the top but damn near it. I would rather have him on a new account than more than a few ML5s.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t complain if i pull him, but he’s just too specialized for my pity. Honestly i’d love for FCC to come back.

He definitely is really only pvp. But I would say better at it than FCC. I say this because defense has a ton of options and will almost always be at a disadvantage. Getting that safe offense in this game will help you progress so much faster.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/5376710

Ray update will be automatic tonight. Looks like they kept what looks to be his 100% chance to cleanse buff on enemy on his s1. Going to be interesting to see him in action!

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    I almost completely annihilated MegaHitler in Guild War and I am super salty right now as my phone crashed on my AVildred S3 on the second fight.

I super wish there was some sort of continuation feature in this game.

• Options

He definitely is really only pvp. But I would say better at it than FCC. I say this because defense has a ton of options and will almost always be at a disadvantage. Getting that safe offense in this game will help you progress so much faster.

We'll see. I'll hold on to the pity till we see what's coming next. I have a lot of needs for PvP haha. Weirdly I'm better at Arby than ML Ken comps.

• Options

Ray update will be automatic tonight. Looks like they kept what looks to be his 100% chance to cleanse buff on enemy on his s1. Going to be interesting to see him in action!

Was hoping they'd remove the 'once per battle' thing on his arti. It takes so long to proc in the first place, adding a 1 time limit is pretty bad.

• Options

Was hoping they'd remove the 'once per battle' thing on his arti. It takes so long to proc in the first place, adding a 1 time limit is pretty bad.

I get that people dislike its once per battle aspect but I can see uses for it. Probably not on him but perhaps on other soulweavers that need the cleanse. It will most likley only be for pvp or for like raids. But I want to play around with it. The proc is very strong for an arti I think they would have to nerf it down if it wasnt once per battle.

• Options

S1 is a cleanse for one debuff on an ally.

• Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »

S1 is a cleanse for one debuff on an ally.

Oh it is! My bad. But its still 100% chance which is pretty nuts for a S1.

• Options

I get that people dislike its once per battle aspect but I can see uses for it. Probably not on him but perhaps on other soulweavers that need the cleanse. It will most likley only be for pvp or for like raids. But I want to play around with it. The proc is very strong for an arti I think they would have to nerf it down if it wasnt once per battle.

Yeah I mean I can see how it could still be good on short fights for Arena or GW, just not sure who it would work well on. Maybe Tam since with a Tam/Iseria combo she'll cycle non-attack pretty quick.

• Options

Yeah I mean I can see how it could still be good on short fights for Arena or GW, just not sure who it would work well on. Maybe Tam since with a Tam/Iseria combo she'll cycle non-attack pretty quick.

lol yeah that was lady jubs and I's first thoughts. Bruiser/Control Comps it could find uses with perhaps Destina or a tanky quicker achates. For raid farming I could see uses on one of the harpies.

• Options
    If it's alright with whoever is in control of the guild, can I be made one of the leaders so I can help keep the EXP/Gold buffs going? I notice they fall off pretty often when I'm in the midst of a grinding spree and would like to help with keeping them up.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    If it's alright with whoever is in control of the guild, can I be made one of the leaders so I can help keep the EXP/Gold buffs going? I notice they fall off pretty often when I'm in the midst of a grinding spree and would like to help with keeping them up.

I've noticed that we tend to be more active in the first half of the day, and if I play at night I almost always have to refresh the buffs. Pretty sure only @Ard can promote people.

• Options
    25 pulls got Ray. My pretty boy.

I had five more pulls to get a stone for mystic summons so I threw them at covenant summons and ended up getting Ludwig from that, who is kinda cool and new to me!

The luck ran out with my shiny new Elson, though.