As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Poll [Chat]

bowenbowen How you doin'?Registered User regular
Just kidding you don't get a poll, also what is this garbage geth I made like 2 posts.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    No poll tax

Down with Maggie

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Chuck E Cheese renaming as "Pasquale's Pizza" (Pasquale is part of the rat band) to sell pizza on Grubhub has killed me :biggrin:

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    abolish the IRS
    become sov cits

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Can I abolish the IRS without becoming a soviet though

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Fund the IRS!

Abolish short sighted governance.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    No taxation without mechanization

• Options
    what if we burn down intuit instead

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Can I abolish the IRS without becoming a soviet though

also my first thought

brain-jinx!!

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Pole tax

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Man my motivation to work is just at constant zero right now

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Pole tax
    MV8efvsl.jpg

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    p457kvc9d225.png

i'm really excited about gyms reopening

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

yes same

right now

>.>

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    We should go back to the olden days where you paid taxes with a portion of your production, all like a sack of grain if you were a farmer, or a bunch of wool.

*mails the government a few hundred foreach statments*

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    We should go back to the olden days where you paid taxes with a portion of your production, all like a sack of grain if you were a farmer, or a bunch of wool.

*mails the government a few hundred foreach statments*

landlords could send a big bag of nothing!

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

yes same

right now

>.>

I mean, I'm not even going to lie that I'm usually highly motivated

But my work expecting me to be at a constant 150% when flails at 2020 is eliciting a real visceral "fuck off" reaction from me

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Here’s my wooly sack, taxman

• Options
    i asked my boss if he wanted me to change my hours next week because he'll be off and there'd be literally no cover for our department and his response was "the company fucked you over so don't do them any favours"

i like my boss

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    hello tav

• Options
    hello tav

hey buddy how are you

• Options
    eh

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    p457kvc9d225.png

i'm really excited about gyms reopening

Yes but only if nobody else is allowed in at the same time

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    I'm kinda sick of this

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »

yes same

right now

>.>

I mean, I'm not even going to lie that I'm usually highly motivated

But my work expecting me to be at a constant 150% when flails at 2020 is eliciting a real visceral "fuck off" reaction from me

I don't think I've ever broken 5% motivation

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Fund the IRS!

Fund a temporary new IRS

A provisional IRS, if you will

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Fund the IRS!

Fund a temporary new IRS

A provisional IRS, if you will

i'm listening

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    They’re reopening society and there’s a mandatory party where every citizen is forced by cops to attend and there’s a five drink minimum

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    They’re reopening society and there’s a mandatory party where every citizen is forced by cops to attend and there’s a five drink minimum

We fought for this right to party, young Honk

Now grab one of those red cups that are in movies about fraternities and do your country proud

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    why

poo
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Chuck E Cheese renaming as "Pasquale's Pizza" (Pasquale is part of the rat band) to sell pizza on Grubhub has killed me :biggrin:

When I was checking out neighborhoods last weekend I saw a lot of "Thank you for your support. We're closed forever" signs, so I respect the hustle.

I've gotten worse pizza from grubhub.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I guess I should do my taxes. I owe more than $10,000 though so I dont wanna.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

This kind of feeling is precisely why I don't fuck around with my withholding and try to maximize it.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    I did make a big ole sunday gravy with ground beef, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and everything. Plus meatballs. That was the sort of labor intensive thing I'd never normally do I guess. But all the photos of that are bad and I have too much respect for that sauce to shove out some grainy dark spycam footage of it.

gravy and meatballs probably aren't, in this case, as close to kjøttkaker i brun saus as I think it is, but it still made me want to take some time and make it from scratch, soon. Maybe tomorrow.

I haven't spent enough time enjoying cooking.

"sunday gravy" is just what crazy italian americans call a slow cooked meat based red tomato sauce

okay so it's not really a gravy either?

but also yeah I figured from the ingredients list. Brun saus is brown sauce, essentially, browned becamel with beef stock.

329860.jpg
    EDIT: this is not how it is served it's just a slightly overly fancy food photography thing of the process.

also, as far as I understand it, as a category, a gravy is a sauce made from the meat drippings, yes?

Summer makes this for me every now and then and it is ridiculously good.

does she use egg or not in kjøttkakene?

EDIT: there isn't a wrong answer here, but it is a divide

She uses her mormor's recipe, and there are definitely eggs.

@Abdhyius

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I did make a big ole sunday gravy with ground beef, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and everything. Plus meatballs. That was the sort of labor intensive thing I'd never normally do I guess. But all the photos of that are bad and I have too much respect for that sauce to shove out some grainy dark spycam footage of it.

gravy and meatballs probably aren't, in this case, as close to kjøttkaker i brun saus as I think it is, but it still made me want to take some time and make it from scratch, soon. Maybe tomorrow.

"sunday gravy" is just what crazy italian americans call a slow cooked meat based red tomato sauce

but also yeah I figured from the ingredients list. Brun saus is brown sauce, essentially, browned becamel with beef stock.

329860.jpg
    EDIT: this is not how it is served it's just a slightly overly fancy food photography thing of the process.

also, as far as I understand it, as a category, a gravy is a sauce made from the meat drippings, yes?

Abdhyius

I use farmor's and there's no eggs

I'm sorry but I have to fight your girl

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Oh that is fun.

Just found out that Firefox's new secure DNS may screw with our work vpn.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    fzKodTM.jpg

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

329860.jpg

Abdhyius

I use farmor's and there's no eggs

I'm sorry but I have to fight your girl

I hate to tell you this, but you are going to lose.

I say this with no self-pride. I would lose. All would lose.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

i'll do mine next month

i owe something close to that

ain't in no rush to give it up

poo
  • Options
    I'm kinda sick of this

doodoo

poo
This discussion has been closed.