As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I hope you don't mind the old [SE++ WoW] thread

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    5nkjjtq7168j.png

Cool druids unlocked.

Got 10 days of playtime left before I have to think about whether I want to sub another month (the initial plan was to just play for a bit to get used to things, then unsub till the expac got closer).

Gonna level a Zanda druid as much as I can during that time, then see where I want to go from there.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    they're adding the ability to buy corruptions

for echoes of nyalotha

the resource i haven't been able to earn on my priest because it has all my essences

big big brain

obviously it doesn't matter because the expansion is over but i kinda want to see how stupid high i can make my haste...

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I should get all the mastery ones to see how high I can get chaotic mastery to go

Xehalus on
  • Coconut MonkeyCoconut Monkey Registered User regular
    I can buy TDs!

.....I already have TD9 worth of gear banked. D'oh well.

• SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    I'm putting gushing wound on friggin everything.

steam_sig.png
  • ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    they're adding the ability to buy corruptions

for echoes of nyalotha

the resource i haven't been able to earn on my priest because it has all my essences

big big brain

obviously it doesn't matter because the expansion is over but i kinda want to see how stupid high i can make my haste...

you could have earned essences as long as you didnt have r3 for all roles or something like that. I dont remember the specifics but my paladin has a bunch because I never got the DPS and healers ones because why would I.

Way to try and be a team player and fill the role needed and have all the essences for that role. I bet you feel stupid now zay! Never be helpful again.

i just got them all to have them all

obviously making the echoes usable for something beyond that, while not letting people earn them, is really stupid

but it doesn't matter

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    did I really just help two dinosaurs bone

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    zucchini wrote: »

That was one of the final quest chains I did last night to get Zanda trolls to exalted.

The very last quest I did, the one that actually hit exalted, involved turning into a lizard and biting a specific troll on the ass.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Say what you will about BfA, some of the questing had been pretty great.

steam_sig.png
    quests have always been great. Overarching "main story" though, dubious at best-

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    zucchini wrote: »

That was one of the final quest chains I did last night to get Zanda trolls to exalted.

The very last quest I did, the one that actually hit exalted, involved turning into a lizard and biting a specific troll on the ass.

HEK HEK HEK HEK

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    I'm putting gushing wound on friggin everything.

completely coincidentally, they have announced they are nerfing gushing wound by 35%

liEt3nH.png
    it's good that gushing wounds is getting nerfed so my dream of having every piece corrupted with 12% more haste will come to pass

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I know TD is good for tanks, but what's the best corruption for dps? Stars?

it depends on what you want to do. infinite stars is basically garbage outside of raid bosses. twilight devastation is still the best for m+, with the exception of some classes who want to stack absurd amounts of 1 stat. gushing wound was the generic best but is getting nerfed

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    I want to stack a bunch of vers because that's a fun thing to do.

Zenyatoo wrote: »

???
    Versa is like the white bread version of a stat.

steam_sig.png
  • Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    I would love to see what some squishy classes with insane vers stacked in pvp and conflict and strife major is like.

Could likely hit 50% vers which would be a 50% dr while cced. Sounds fun.

Smrtnik wrote: »
    Zenyatoo wrote: »

???
    Versa is like the white bread version of a stat.

haste softcaps hard
    crit can be fun if your class scales off it
    lots of masteries are just % damage

vers makes you super tanky while also doing double damage, it's fun to be super tanky and doing double damage.

ekv1eicf2gxa.jpg

I NEED MORE

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    Zay gearing for and stacking corruptions for haste: 49.60% haste

Me doing my damnest to not gear/enchant/gem for haste on my warrior: 46% haste

Haste is such a weird stat.

Look at that poor little fella in the screenshot, he looks all tuckered out from the grinding Zay's been forcing on him.

edited May 2020
    Oh no, Versatility III is available. Now I have to grind for these shits.

I wonder if I can get at least 2 of that before it resets. That might be as much as I can fit in on my Shaman for a while anyway.

Also, if anyone still has that 20k+ saved up, they have the ability to basically become unkillable now. 48% increased Versatility while stacked is likely somewhere near 25% DR base. With conflict and strife you can get that well over 30%, and if stunned it doubles. Yikes.

Kai_San on
    Also while know getting everyone to actually do it might not happen, we should totally try to get together one last Raid run to see how fast we can destroy it in like a month, when everyone has gotten all their uber corruptions.

I'd also like to get a group to do older raid achievements for mounts some of us might have missed that require multiple people

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I'd also like to get a group to do older raid achievements for mounts some of us might have missed that require multiple people

I would be down for this.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    hey I’m a big enough boy to do older raids now I’ll come

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    i don't know if we'd have enough people but.... mythic bfd is probably not too bad with the ridiculous power creep in this expansion... and jaina drops 2 water elementals now...

i think mekkatorque would probably be a decent roadblock though

Zay on
    sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    I joined a group that tries to organize consistent raids to get all 20 people the Jaina Mount. Issue is every single group fills instantly and they just have not enough to lead.

I would love if we could get something going for that. The fights are not hard at all. Mekka can be kind of hard but you can dps though the hard parts. There is also a skip for mekka if the dps isn’t there.

I got to go to one unofficial run. With only 15 people we got to rastakhan and only oppulence really made us do mechanics slightly. Like 2 or 3 dps were pretty low too at like 30k. If we managed 20 people with all of us doing like 70k+ I’m sure all fights would be a joke.

I would LOVE if we could get jaina runs going. Not only cause I want the mount, but because it gives something to do with all this power. A well oiled run can be done in an hour and a half.

No one man should have this power.

• beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    hey....

you guys up?
    wanna do a little raid or somethin?

Yeah I'm down to clown.

• beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    hellll yeah.

edited May 2020
    We've been trying mythic BoD alliance side for two weeks now. Mekkatorque is definitely the roadblock. First week we somehow managed to faceroll through everything after several wipes and not doing bots, but this week we failed to survive past the airborne phase due to a bazillion bots roaming freely and never staying rooted due to random damage being on them. Ultimately we got it down by just doing mechanics and clearing bots.

Past that it's pretty easy, but we also had an advantage with a guildy who had been in many mount pugs holding our hand through everything tricky.

Coconut Monkey on
    ok so you can just carry my alliance warlock then

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    edited May 2020
    request denied, no zays allowed

Coconut Monkey on
    I have an alliance too but I’m only 445 on them. Don’t see that getting much higher.

This discussion has been closed.