As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Triumvirate

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Triumvirate

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    PeriSoftPeriSoft Registered User regular
    Madame Romani! NOOOOOOOO

• Options
    SolventSolvent Econ-artist กรุงเทพมหานครRegistered User regular
    Holy shit. 'Precursor Mausolea.'

I know not everyone else is as impressed as I am, but damn.

I don't know where he got the scorpions, or how he got them into my mattress.

http://newnations.bandcamp.com
  • Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    Some people can get a sex change by shaving once.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    How I felt shaving my covid beard off today.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    What, not "Triumfurate"?

• Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    wow that must be one hell of a generic razor to do that much damage given that almost all razors come with guards. Honestly this would be more believable if it was a straight razor.

Facial hair wise the kid would be better off leaving it alone as long as they can. Once you start shaving it only grows in worse.

shadowysea07 on
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    The Gabe and Tycho don't age situation is really getting out of control here

• Options
    PhotosaurusPhotosaurus Bay Area, CARegistered User regular
    Solvent wrote: »
    Holy shit. 'Precursor Mausolea.'

I know not everyone else is as impressed as I am, but damn.

Google has exactly three results for that exact phrase and they are all Tycho's post - two direct links and some random index.

"If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Facial hair wise the kid would be better off leaving it alone as long as they can. Once you start shaving it only grows in worse.

No.

• Options
    hibryd7hibryd7 Registered User regular
    I used "I've done it. And I've done it to myself!" on my aged father today, without any context, and he got a good chortle out of it.

Jerry's a true wordsmith. (But to be fair my timing and delivery was uncharacteristically good, too).