As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Streaming Services] You love them, you hate them, you have them all.

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    The Great on Hulu is pretty ... great. Its like someone watched The Favorite and decided to make a series in the same sort of style and writing and dialogue. Its funny at times, dark at others, and is solid at developing its characters and plotlines.

I am very partial to Elle Fanning so I admit some bias might be there.

Same writer, so yeah!

It's a fun show. I don't always think an episode needs to be close to an hour, but it's solid.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    HozHoz Cool Cat Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Bogart wrote: »
    Buffy's gonna be on All4 in the UK. Ads, which is annoying (unless you buy the premium thingy), and I already have the DVDs, and hopefully they're not the awful transfer job everyone hates, but still. Buffy at the touch of a button is something to be celebrated.

I don't mind TV classics with ads. They were edited around ads, so there are certain quirks to their flow that only become apparent when they are shown with ads. Like how they raise the tension just before the end of a scene, but drop it off at the start of the next scene. If there is 2 minutes of dead space between the scenes, you see why they did it like this and it works for that purpose, with the end of the first scene raising your anticipation and keeping you interested. But if you watch the scenes directly connected, it can train you out of appreciating the tension that the show put effort into building.

For example, Law & Order feels like a completely different show without ads. And clearly worse, in my opinion.

Hoz on
  • Options
    FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Welp, just watched all of Overlord in two days. What a bummer of a show. I kept hoping the main character would show some sort of redeemable quality at all, but nope, he's just a genocidal asshole.

It's one of my all time favorites! I love it, and think it's hilarious for the most part. It's clearly heading down a dark path, but I'm not sure how anyone didn't see that coming from very early on. The protagonist starts talking about losing his humanity in literally the first episode, and alludes to his reducing capacity for emotion towards humans dozens of times throughout the series.

It's a great balance of "the protagonist and all of his friends love eachother and are goofy/fun" and "ok the protagonist is probably not a nice guy". It's like Breaking Bad but Walter White has a bunch of goofy fun loving henchmen, who happen to also be just as evil as he is if not moreso.

Season 3 definitely brought a ton of tension! I'm excited to see where it goes, knowing that there is going to be lots of conflict between different characters that I legitimately like. I also disagree that he has no redeeming qualities -- he clearly loves his guild and his henchmen, and is not exactly in full control of his actions if you rewatch season 1.

The only real problem I have with it is the absurd fan service in the first episode. I almost gave up entirely, but had a friend recommend it strongly so I pressed on. I'm glad I did as it tapers off a lot, and there aren't a lot of other shows out there about overpowered Necromancers!

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Hoz wrote: »
    Buffy's gonna be on All4 in the UK. Ads, which is annoying (unless you buy the premium thingy), and I already have the DVDs, and hopefully they're not the awful transfer job everyone hates, but still. Buffy at the touch of a button is something to be celebrated.

I don't mind TV classics with ads. They were edited around ads, so there are certain quirks to their flow that only become apparent when they are shown with ads. Like how they raise the tension just before the end of a scene, but drop it off at the start of the next scene. If there is 2 minutes of dead space between the scenes, you see why they did it like this and it works for that purpose, with the end of the first scene raising your anticipation and keeping you interested. But if you watch the scenes directly connected, it can train you out of appreciating the tension that the show put effort into building.

For example, Law & Order feels like a completely different show without ads. And clearly worse, in my opinion.

The problem with All4 ads is that sometimes they just never end, you're caught in a loop of the same 3 things forever and all you can do is try again another day

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    The worst part of most streaming ads is they are generally even more repetitive then TV ads.

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Fiatil wrote: »
    Welp, just watched all of Overlord in two days. What a bummer of a show. I kept hoping the main character would show some sort of redeemable quality at all, but nope, he's just a genocidal asshole.

It's one of my all time favorites! I love it, and think it's hilarious for the most part. It's clearly heading down a dark path, but I'm not sure how anyone didn't see that coming from very early on. The protagonist starts talking about losing his humanity in literally the first episode, and alludes to his reducing capacity for emotion towards humans dozens of times throughout the series.

It's a great balance of "the protagonist and all of his friends love eachother and are goofy/fun" and "ok the protagonist is probably not a nice guy". It's like Breaking Bad but Walter White has a bunch of goofy fun loving henchmen, who happen to also be just as evil as he is if not moreso.

Season 3 definitely brought a ton of tension! I'm excited to see where it goes, knowing that there is going to be lots of conflict between different characters that I legitimately like. I also disagree that he has no redeeming qualities -- he clearly loves his guild and his henchmen, and is not exactly in full control of his actions if you rewatch season 1.

The only real problem I have with it is the absurd fan service in the first episode. I almost gave up entirely, but had a friend recommend it strongly so I pressed on. I'm glad I did as it tapers off a lot, and there aren't a lot of other shows out there about overpowered Necromancers!

I dunno, they kept like, teasing hints that maybe he wasn't as bad a guy as he was. There was like, just enough there to keep you thinking maybe he'll do a good thing or maybe kill a small amount of people so he doesn't have to kill a large amount of people or something, but nope, he goes all out.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020

I dunno, they kept like, teasing hints that maybe he wasn't as bad a guy as he was. There was like, just enough there to keep you thinking maybe he'll do a good thing or maybe kill a small amount of people so he doesn't have to kill a large amount of people or something, but nope, he goes all out.

He clearly has some attachments, I'll give you that! I'll just say I think there's probably going to be a lot more development on that side in Season 4. I haven't read the light novels, but I know that they're not written strictly chronologically, and the anime waits until they have a lot of material to build a linear story out of what the light novel gives them.

They didn't focus much on his attachments to his guild and such after Season 1, and there's gotta be something coming with that. Anime spoilers:
    He clearly really really likes his old buddy TouchMe, and there's no way TouchMe would be down with all of the stuff they've been doing lately. Sebas, as his proxy, is probably going to have a lot of conflict there too. There's clearly more interactions between the real world/Yggdrasil and the world they're in than just Ainz and his buddies -- the scenes at the beginning of season 2 show that, and you can tell from just watching the anime that the Theocracy is descended from players coming to their world in the past.

Even bigger, Ainz is being controlled by something. They haven't dove into it at all in the anime (I don't know if they do in the light novels), but anytime he loses his emotions there is an outside force pushing him to be The Overlord. I'm not saying it's going to be easy to forgive him in the future, or that he will even feel worthy of redemption after slaughtering several hundred thousand people, but they gotta do something with that.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular

He clearly has some attachments, I'll give you that! I'll just say I think there's probably going to be a lot more development on that side in Season 4. I haven't read the light novels, but I know that they're not written strictly chronologically, and the anime waits until they have a lot of material to build a linear story out of what the light novel gives them.

They didn't focus much on his attachments to his guild and such after Season 1, and there's gotta be something coming with that. Anime spoilers:
    He clearly really really likes his old buddy TouchMe, and there's no way TouchMe would be down with all of the stuff they've been doing lately. Sebas, as his proxy, is probably going to have a lot of conflict there too. There's clearly more interactions between the real world/Yggdrasil and the world they're in than just Ainz and his buddies -- the scenes at the beginning of season 2 show that, and you can tell from just watching the anime that the Theocracy is descended from players coming to their world in the past.

Even bigger, Ainz is being controlled by something. They haven't dove into it at all in the anime (I don't know if they do in the light novels), but anytime he loses his emotions there is an outside force pushing him to be The Overlord. I'm not saying it's going to be easy to forgive him in the future, or that he will even feel worthy of redemption after slaughtering several hundred thousand people, but they gotta do something with that.
    I figured that was just his undead nature regulating his human mind.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

The problem with All4 ads is that sometimes they just never end, you're caught in a loop of the same 3 things forever and all you can do is try again another day

I ran into a similar problem with... I want to say it was CBS on-demand (not the All Access web streaming service but the actual, on-directv on-demand option). Downloaded an on-demand TV show, tried to watch it, and every single commercial break was fully 15 minutes long with the same ~5 commercials for other shows on the network looped over and over and the on-demand thing doesn't allow you to fast-forward. Went online and apparently it's a common bug in their on-demand service.

I'm not sure how a bug like "infinite (or just really, obnoxiously, absurdly long) advertising loop" doesn't get caught and fixed a lot more quickly than is apparently the case.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    US shows that are made for ad breaks at certain times don’t get the same ad breaks in the U.K, because we have fewer breaks and usually spaced differently.

• Options

That's possible! If you rewatch episode 2, he says:

"It's been 3 days since I came to this world, and I haven't once felt uneasy about my undead form . Maybe my mentality changed along with my body? I know that if I get emotionally unstable, some outside force calms me down. That bears some investigation."

At the end of the day it's a translation, so I can't say for certain. And, the anime thus far has dropped that entirely. To me it's always seemed like he's discussed his "lack of caring about violence" as "hey I'm undead now" and the force that actively suppresses his emotions when he actually does start to feel emotions as "an outside force". But I don't want to look up light novel spoilers until after the anime is done, so only time will tell!

Also, if you want "Overlord but way happier", I would recommend That Time I Got Reincarnate as a Slime. It is very much Overlord but without the Walter White stuff, and I like it a lot too!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    Wait, what happens in Overlord? I was recommended it by some of the players in my last D&D group, but only watched two episodes because my tolerance for fanservice has gone way down as I've gotten older.

• Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    The light novels talk about it. It's a spell or effect of being the class that he is. He can have emotion, but strong emotions get shut down. So you see that when he goes into a rage, the spell effect happens he returns to calm. It's not so much that something from outside is controlling him, it's his class and build that are having that effect.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Hexmage-PA wrote: »
    Wait, what happens in Overlord? I was recommended it by some of the players in my last D&D group, but only watched two episodes because my tolerance for fanservice has gone way down as I've gotten older.
    He kills 170,000+ people to send a message, I guess.

That's possible! If you rewatch episode 2, he says:

"It's been 3 days since I came to this world, and I haven't once felt uneasy about my undead form . Maybe my mentality changed along with my body? I know that if I get emotionally unstable, some outside force calms me down. That bears some investigation."

At the end of the day it's a translation, so I can't say for certain. And, the anime thus far has dropped that entirely. To me it's always seemed like he's discussed his "lack of caring about violence" as "hey I'm undead now" and the force that actively suppresses his emotions when he actually does start to feel emotions as "an outside force". But I don't want to look up light novel spoilers until after the anime is done, so only time will tell!

Also, if you want "Overlord but way happier", I would recommend That Time I Got Reincarnate as a Slime. It is very much Overlord but without the Walter White stuff, and I like it a lot too!

I do adore Slime isekai.

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    It was more that he still doesn't know what happens "in real life" when he casts some spells, so that was experiment as much as anything else.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Krieghund wrote: »
    The light novels talk about it. It's a spell or effect of being the class that he is. He can have emotion, but strong emotions get shut down. So you see that when he goes into a rage, the spell effect happens he returns to calm. It's not so much that something from outside is controlling him, it's his class and build that are having that effect.

It's not a huuge deal in this instance, but in the future could you avoid posting untagged spoilers after I specifically mentioned not wanting to hear them? I would greatly appreciate it!
    Hexmage-PA wrote: »

1) The fanservice does get a lot less terrible after the first 2 episodes. It's still there, but waaaay less cringey than the first 2 episodes. It's really dumb that they frontloaded it so much, but anime gonna anime. I almost gave up after the first episode, but pressed on and it wound up being a top 5 anime for me.

2)
    Overlord is pretty much a story of the protagonist being the villain, a la Breaking Bad and other stuff. The main character is ridiculously overpowered, and at the end of Season 3 he pretty much fully unleashes that power and kills several hundred thousand soldiers with one spell in a battle between two warring kingdoms. I would argue that he's been doing super evil shit since the first two seasons (one of his henchmen captures over 100,000 innocent civilians, presumably with the intent of having a self-sustaining human skin farm for magical scrolls , and the battle is just a matter of scale. He also kills a very likeable human character in this battle, so it's definitely a point of no return kind of moment.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    The worst part of most streaming ads is they are generally even more repetitive then TV ads.

COKE GAMING WHAT IS THIS?!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PailryderPailryder Registered User regular
    So Upload...what a season ender

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Donnicton wrote: »
    Tomanta wrote: »
    The main character essentially being Rick is the #1 thing I don't like about Solar Opposites. I enjoy the rest.

But he's not Rick. He's a work obsessed nerd who gets dragged into shenanigans through his insecurities. Rick is a genius that's turned to sociopathy after getting too close a look at the way the universe works. The only things similar about them are their smarts and voices.

The character sounds identical to Rick and solves problems the exact same way. There are some minor differences, but strand Rick on an alien planet with three aliens he has to live with and this is 100% exactly how I would expect Rick to act. Fix problems with weird science, sometimes get distracted by "lesser" concerns, and largely never get dragged down by any family issues because they don't actually exist in that place (it's just all random-ass no-stakes "zany alien misunderstanding" crap).

The choice of employing absolutely zero effort to sound different from Rick is either incredibly lazy, a lame attempt to draw in the Rick and Morty crowd, or both.

I'd partially pin that on Roiland not having a very good vocal range, he's pretty immediately identifiable in anything he's in(he has actually done a lot of voice acting). But having finished the season there's definitely more "familial"(insofar as they're a "family") development between the aliens that brings them closer together as they work through their issues(in a bit of a sitcom-y way, but hey that's the format of the show) rather than Rick and Morty which from what I remember the characters are largely far too emotionally distant and prideful to really work through any of their problems and the show starts to wallow in its own depression.

I won't disagree that first impressions for a show are important and Rick and Morty clone is what it seems like at first, but it does go in a markedly different direction as the show goes on.
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

You're sure you weren't just watching that episode of Buffy S6 where she gets stuck in the time loop?

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    The Great is worth watching if you have Hulu. I'll echo some of the other folks here in saying it's super good (though I wouldn't go so far as to make the great/great joke). It definitely could have just been a long movie, but the interplay between the characters (specifically the banished from court servant and military general) are really fun. Don't watch it if you are a historian and don't watch it if you want something solid to actually happen or if you are a dude who gets upset about lady problems - other than that, it's kind of a gre...damnit...fun...experience.

Straygatsby on
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I'm normally bothered when historical shows take extreme liberties with the story, but starting every episode of The Great with a gigantic asterisk that says "An occasionally true story" gets me in the frame of mind to ignore inaccuracies.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Pailryder wrote: »

I'm a couple of episodes into Upload and deeply enjoying its "What if The Good Place and Black Mirror had a baby?" vibe

• Options
    M-VickersM-Vickers Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

I'm a couple of episodes into Upload and deeply enjoying its "What if The Good Place and Black Mirror had a baby?" vibe

I’ve just started the second episode, but I’m not sure I’ll stay with it.

For me, the real world Black Mirror levels of misery are really at odds with the light hearted jokey tone.

Plus they’ve signposted what I assume is the shock twist.
    I’m assuming his friend hacked the car and killed him. With his memories of the meeting scrambled, I’m assuming him and his friend were splitting the profits, but his friend decided he wanted it all. I don’t know if the girlfriend was involved, but I assume so, otherwise the friend wouldn’t have known to scramble his memories after they were uploaded.

I might give it another ep or two this weekend.

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    US shows that are made for ad breaks at certain times don’t get the same ad breaks in the U.K, because we have fewer breaks and usually spaced differently.

Oh, yeah, that would change things up.

60 minute and 30 minute shows in the US were designed around specific ad breaks at specific times to the point that it was basically an art form. Every show exactly the same length with the same number of acts of the same length, and a lot of show runners and writers really learned to capitalize on that.

It's interesting comparing shows made for ad-free streaming services with broadcast shows to see how they're differently structured. I think in a lot of cases, the structure imposed by the commercial breaks made for stronger storytelling. It was a little punchier.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    I think it's also true that constraints can be a good thing.

It turns out that letting people do whatever the fuck they want is not always conducive to the best final product. Who knew?

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    I think it's also true that constraints can be a good thing.

It turns out that letting people do whatever the fuck they want is not always conducive to the best final product. Who knew?

I think shows designed to be binge-watched a season at a time has led to lazy episode pacing and construction.

• Options
    PailryderPailryder Registered User regular
    M-Vickers wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »

I’ve just started the second episode, but I’m not sure I’ll stay with it.

For me, the real world Black Mirror levels of misery are really at odds with the light hearted jokey tone.

Plus they’ve signposted what I assume is the shock twist.
    I’m assuming his friend hacked the car and killed him. With his memories of the meeting scrambled, I’m assuming him and his friend were splitting the profits, but his friend decided he wanted it all. I don’t know if the girlfriend was involved, but I assume so, otherwise the friend wouldn’t have known to scramble his memories after they were uploaded.

I might give it another ep or two this weekend.

i won't say you are right or wrong but the mystery gets more interesting and the twists are pretty good.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    ElJeffe wrote: »

Oh, yeah, that would change things up.

60 minute and 30 minute shows in the US were designed around specific ad breaks at specific times to the point that it was basically an art form. Every show exactly the same length with the same number of acts of the same length, and a lot of show runners and writers really learned to capitalize on that.

It's interesting comparing shows made for ad-free streaming services with broadcast shows to see how they're differently structured. I think in a lot of cases, the structure imposed by the commercial breaks made for stronger storytelling. It was a little punchier.

Some old shows kinda lost the odd punchline too with the break removed, lots of shows would throw out a line about how bad ads are/or how they have important news, but first. Etc type gags.

Without a break there they just feel weird

Edit like when South Park did their trailer episode and there was an actual trailer, maybe phantom menace? Set to air during that episode, and they stalled it to the end while the running gag of the show was that the in show trailer would be stalled until the end

WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Nosf wrote: »
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/dT1TA-KANac
    Parasyte Maxim is out on Canadian Netflix. It's a story about alien parasites that infect peoples heads taking over their bodies and using Thing like shape shifting powers munch on humans, except for the unlucky protagonist who gets one of these parasites in his fap'n hand. Apart from that it's a really good coming of age story, heart breaking in places and of course the animation is top notch. The intro music is probably the least fitting thing about it.
    Highly recommend it.

Wait. Is it really his fapping hand? How does that work out? Like, is he doing stuff and it starts to do other stuff and he's like, "Wow, this feels OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL?!"

More like the parasite is like "hey lets try fapping!" while in public

Reason number *checks list* oh wow only 16 why there isn't an anime thread.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »

I used to watch The Daily Show on Comedy Central's website four nights a week while eating supper.

I finally gave up because there would be 7-9 commercials to watch and almost all of them would be the same god damn commercial.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    There was a streaming service, possibly Hulu, which gave the option of just watching one long advert at the start instead of lots throughout

That was cool - set it up, go make a drink, come back and watch an episode

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLHhr8Xc4AM

Blood Machines is out today on Shudder! Hopefully I'll be able to catch it tonight.

Trailer has some partial nudity I think?

• Options
    flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    Blew through Los Espookys on HBO, really enjoyed it. Highly recommend if you're into practical horror effects and/or deadpan surrealist comedy (it was created by Julio Torres, Fred Armisen, and Ana Fabrega, if that gives you a sense of the tone). Six 20-minute episodes feels like far too short of a season though.

y59kydgzuja4.png
  • Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    I remember not liking Pacific Rim 2 when I first saw it but I watched it again on Netflix yesterday and really loved it.

In short, my opinions cannot be trusted. Even for myself.

• Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »

Blood Machines is out today on Shudder! Hopefully I'll be able to catch it tonight.

I've been dying for this to come out for ages. The soundtrack got released a few weeks ago and it's excellent, I can't wait to see what the actual film is like.

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Blew through Los Espookys on HBO, really enjoyed it. Highly recommend if you're into practical horror effects and/or deadpan surrealist comedy (it was created by Julio Torres, Fred Armisen, and Ana Fabrega, if that gives you a sense of the tone). Six 20-minute episodes feels like far too short of a season though.

Saw the first 2 episodes when it first came out and meh'd on it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    edited May 2020

I've been dying for this to come out for ages. The soundtrack got released a few weeks ago and it's excellent, I can't wait to see what the actual film is like.

What...what is this even?

I kinda immediately want to watch this and Color Out of Space back to back while not in my right mind!

Straygatsby on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular

What...what is this even?

I kinda immediately want to watch this and Color Out of Space back to back while not in my right mind!

If you're curious:

Carpenter Brut has a song called Turbo Killer (which is an amazing synth song). They? (I think Carpenter Brut is 1 person in France but I'm not sure) made a music video with Seth Ickerman here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

People really, really loved the movie so they put up a kickstarter/gofundme to get a move with these visuals. And the result is Blood Machines and I am watching it tonight with some alcohol in me!

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    We just finished Normal People, a Hulu/Irish television series. It is amazingly good.

The synopsis reads like random YA love story but it’s really obnoxiously good in every way. Just amazing acting too.

It’s not my primary genre and much because of that I recommend it if you like watching good things.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Started The Magicians Season 3

Talking in pop culture references to keep [redacted] from catching on is brilliant. Unless it isn’t. Who knows. Stop lookIng at me!

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
This discussion has been closed.